"I can send you videos of cartel members running people over, and that's seiso! But if I send you, a panty shot, that's not seiso"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bothyourhouses

Gotta love how you can work for years to get to those kinds of concerts, but some giant company can just buy their way into it even if their talent isn't even a hundredth as popular as yours...
Like duh. Concert venues are business. You can hire one tomorrow if you've got the money to drop (although you may have to reserve a day months ahead when there's a gap in their schedule, like it sounds like Sony are doing). They don't say you must have this many views to perform. If fishman or whoever wanted to bet on one of their talents getting big they could book a gig for months out and hope they've grown enough by then - you just need the cash and/or balls, and betting the company on an event like that is probably not the wisest strategy.
If anything props to Sony for at least finding some way to use their dragon hoard to promote their talents and maybe make it worth their while not being indie, since i can't think of much else Sony has done for them.
How is google getting that from "don't argue"
How are you getting "don't argue" from レスバ?

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
At 7PM JST, MaiR will be premiering the cover of SAO's first OP theme.

Today at 9PM JST is Ayamo Nono's graduation stream if you want to see her off.

Beni commenting on Sumire's recent ASMR stream.

Also from a dedicated Flare clipper on the outfit change reason.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Sorry, I only support 2 views, I cannot watch this 3 view celebrity on my screen any longer
>not chasing 1views and dropping them as soon as they go 2view

Your grooming leaves much to be desired, young man.
Selen is playing the latest FOTM (but actually good) boomer shooter, W40K: Botlgun :educateyourself2:

(edit: she actually fixed it but never let her forget that she is illiterate)
View attachment 28747

"Why use gun when I could use chainsaw?"

Selen's certainly getting into the spirit of things.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
DONT BE A WHORE ON THE INTERNET ITS NOT WORTH IT
Another whore realize making your whole personality a whore doesnt pay off in the end. WOW who couldve guessed??

Today, i will present to you Lycan. Vtuber and graphic designer.

Hmm. I hope this story spreads far enough that other women in this field see it before they make the same mistake and live to regret it.

If she wants to leave her past behind strong enough, she should probably rebrand and not acknowledge "Lycan" anymore, though if streaming is a significant part of her income at this point that might be easier saidt han done.

As for the people here doing the "you get what you deserve" posts, it looks like she's already recognized her mistakes and is trying to recover from them, so you're just gloating at this point. Perhaps consider having a bit of sympathy instead.

Dizzy really needs a cohost, she can't carry a react stream :Vesper-UNHINGED: and you can tell her professional voice twists her tongue hard :smugselen:

I agree that this week's show felt kind of empty without a cohost. I know that some people don't like it when the girls banter over the clips but that's part of the point of the show in my opinion. Hopefully starting next week she'll go back to having at least one rotating co-host, collab prohibitions be damned.

The #VTubersAreStillWatching tag is trending on Twitter. Yuri started that 2 years ago.

Oh, really? Do you know what the tag is supposed to mean? What are vtubers still watching?

Vtubers playing retro shooters (VODs I know, but I was asleep)

After finishing Quake on Nightmare difficulty (no crosshair, only saving at beginning of the level), I started a run of Shadow Warrior on the hardest difficulty. I've only done one stream of it so far and it totally wore me out in more ways than one:

I'm going to stick with it, though. My next scheduled stream of it will be Friday on Twitch though I might sneak in a late guerrilla on Monday if I'm able to finish off some meatspace things before it's too late. If that sounds fun to you I'd be honored if you stopped by.

This forum has been so busy recently that I think I'm going to give up on trying to keep up with every thread. It just takes too much time in the day to read every post nowadays, especially on weekends. If I end up reposting stuff, just give me clocks and I'll survive.

JMForte

I autistically stay awake because it's full moon and no amount of pontificating about the lack of evidence surrounding lunar cycles and increases in autistic symptoms will convince me otherwise crash into slumber tonight having had it objectively confirmed that vtubers actually do read this place and find the content here worthy of their attention over places like /vt/ and Reddit. This was a very good night and I feel very fulfilled.
Think you might be pushing it with saying over places like /vt/ because I'm pretty sure alot of the vtubers that read this place still obsess over what /vt/ says.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Think you might be pushing it with saying over places like /vt/ because I'm pretty sure alot of the vtubers that read this place still obsess over what /vt/ says.
Duh, I assume he meant that more like "the VTubers sometimes take some of their attention away from /vt/ to occasionally read my autistic forum site, and that's cool".

UberSoldat

After finishing Quake on Nightmare difficulty (no crosshair, only saving at beginning of the level), I started a run of Shadow Warrior on the hardest difficulty. I've only done one stream of it so far and it totally wore me out in more ways than one:

I'm going to stick with it, though. My next scheduled stream of it will be Friday on Twitch though I might sneak in a late guerrilla on Monday if I'm able to finish off some meatspace things before it's too late. If that sounds fun to you I'd be honored if you stopped by.

Ah, Build Engine goodness. Definitely check out Blood

JMForte

Duh, I assume he meant that more like "the VTubers sometimes take some of their attention away from /vt/ to occasionally read this site, and that's cool".
Wouldn't really say it's taking attention away from /vt/ either, if they were already say reading the homeland it would be taking away from reading that but I'm just being autistic about this, don't read too much into it.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
if they were already say reading the homeland it would be taking away from reading thatt.
The average VTuber has a sub-roomtemp IQ, none of them are probably able to figure out TOR right now anyway.
:SelenHAHAhere:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Only actual coomer girls last long as lewdtubers the fakes quickly get mindbroken like this

One important point in female social dynamics is that quite a lot of women like that the loose ones are around, so they can get the emotional responses vicariously. Call them "Watchers". The real problem this creates is a very slippery slope for a lot of young women that don't realize what the consequences of sliding into that realm truly entails.

Also, she has an OF account and leaves her DMs open. She clearly addicted to the attention but it's going to destroy her since she can't handle what comes with it. While I have some sympathy, she basically needs to get off the Internet to save herself.

Kirsche raiding into ragdoll, the circle closes

Pippa's been @Reticule this entire time! She threw us all for a loop! No one would expect the unicorn schizo.
:autismvortex:

Well, this place certainly got wild today. I guess congrats to @The Proctor ?

It's assumed Ayame's contract is to do streaming at least once or twice a month, appear in hologra/other official holopro projects, and advertise merch, but she has soft retired from being a constant content creator. However she is still active on social media and she's still a popular enough vtuber who can sit comfortably on her legacy status and Cover has negotiated her brand on those terms.

It's clear Cover has 1 year contracts and everyone goes through a re-negotiation process that covers how much streaming they do. Ayame barely streams, but is in nearly every 3D Live and does a lot of promo work. My assumption has been that Cover did offer Sana something like that contract, but the combination of primary work and health made her decide graduating was the best option, for her. Only makes the fact she dropped probably the best original HoloPro song not long before that sadder. ♥️ to @God's Strongest Sanalite

How many models does Ame have at this point
All of them.

Commie metal singer has been vaugeposting about something

That's some top-tier vague posting.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
"I can get a stain out of ANYTHING"- Marimari_EN

Edit:
Clio Diablo stream

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Duh, I assume he meant that more like "the VTubers sometimes take some of their attention away from /vt/ to occasionally read my autistic forum site, and that's cool".

I meant as in 'this place is somewhere I now know more than one vtuber goes to read material they consider more valuable feedback and industry critique than a sanitized hellhole like reddit or the jar collection aficionados over on the imageboards'.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Lol ProtonJon showed up in Maris chat and she's trying to convince him to buy the mtn dew supernova slushie she herself can't get cause she's not in Canada
:whatastory:

Edit
Mari: We will never be unbanning the word "kevin" in the chat
:fishmandispair:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Oh, really? Do you know what the tag is supposed to mean? What are vtubers still watching?
They're not watching Yuri/ Nano anymore, that's for sure. In fact, no one's really watching her anymore. And that's not because she isn't popular, IT'S BECAUSE THE BITCH NEVER STREAMS NOW DOES SHE!

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Lol ProtonJon showed up in Maris chat and she's trying to convince him to buy the mtn dew supernova slushie she herself can't get cause she's not in Canada
:whatastory:
I feel like it would be less expensive to get a novelty slushy maker, mountain dew supernova, and make the slushie herself instead of importing it and paying out the nose for cooling

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I meant as in 'this place is somewhere I now know more than one vtuber goes to read material they consider more valuable feedback and industry critique than a sanitized hellhole like reddit or the jar collection aficionados over on the imageboards'.
I wouldn't say Reddit is "sanitized", more like it's a "morally relativist shithole".

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
I feel like it would be less expensive to get a novelty slushy maker, mountain dew supernova, and make the slushie herself instead of importing it and paying out the nose for cooling
There hasn't been supernova in the states since like 2008. The slushie is summer exclusive at 711 in Canada only. She's been contemplating doing a roadtrip ever since she found out just to taste supernova again.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
There hasn't been supernova in the states since like 2008. The slushie is summer exclusive at 711 in Canada only. She's been contemplating doing a roadtrip ever since she found out just to taste supernova again.
I search for Mountain Dew Supernova on the World Wide Web, she could import a bottle from finland for $15 each (before shipping and tax)

RIP her wallet

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
I search for Mountain Dew Supernova on the World Wide Web, she could import a bottle from finland for $15 each (before shipping and tax)

RIP her wallet
She's already looked it up and it's not the same flavor. Finlands is rasberry lemonade Canadas is strawberry mellon.

Edit:
10ma guerrilla

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
She's already looked it up and it's not the same flavor. Finlands is rasberry lemonade Canadas is strawberry mellon.

Edit:
10ma guerrilla

Mountain Dew Energy has Strawberry Melon flavor, but I assume she's already tried that

Has she considered writing off a roadtrip to Canada as a business expense if she streams herself drinking the slushie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom