"I'm not gonna go to a bar and go like 'Hey guys! I'm a blue bear on the internet!' lol"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I autistically stay awake because it's full moon and no amount of pontificating about the lack of evidence surrounding lunar cycles and increases in autistic symptoms will convince me otherwise crash into slumber tonight having had it objectively confirmed that vtubers actually do read this place and find the content here worthy of their attention over places like /vt/ and Reddit. This was a very good night and I feel very fulfilled.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I autistically stay awake because it's full moon and no amount of pontificating about the lack of evidence surrounding lunar cycles and increases in autistic symptoms will convince me otherwise crash into slumber tonight having had it objectively confirmed that vtubers actually do read this place and find the content here worthy of their attention over places like /vt/ and Reddit. This was a very good night and I feel very fulfilled.
you can save kirsche

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
You're riding off the coat tails of Kiwi and you think you accomplished something?!?!? Imagine being so delusional!

This is bait pls no ban.

hololive ruined /jp/

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This has been my stance since the Pippa wonders.ai interview. He's just too perfect!

I'VE KNOWN ABOUT THIS FOR A LONG TIME! I KNEW THOSE TWEETS SHE REPLIED TO THAT I POSTED COULDN'T HAVE BEEN A COINCIDENCE!

Pippa, could you please convince Sakana to get me unbanned from yours and Wemi's chat please. I beg!
It should be the work of ten minutes to completely create a new profile from scratch, and if you can't do that for a forum profile and a youtube account, you have some issues you need to work out.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Where is the crash into slumber and stress emote?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Don't rest on your laurels dear leader. It's only a matter of time until someone dilates hard enough you end up with a lolsuit in your ass, be vigilant.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Welp, boys, I guess it's only a matter of time till we have Parrot4chan or someone due to a highlight vid of this place, and we gain a shit load of tourists.
Also, if you are reading this, I request you subscribe to Dizzy and give her a shout-out. Please, she has my family.
Dizzy needs my promotion like she needs implants.

I aint the one who pinned it View attachment 28749
It was @thhrang who asked me to do it.

Who here do we know admitts to having bird prisoners?
My birds aren't prisoners. They're unlicensed projectile weapons to throw at gypsies.

Prism boys debut 6/9

Remind me to give this a feature on haha funny day.

you can save kirsche
I need to learn all the techniques of the Grand Master @Reticule before I can consider myself worthy of saving Kirsche. She deserves only the best after all.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I need to learn all the techniques of the Grand Master @Reticule before I can consider myself worthy of saving Kirsche. She deserves only the best after all.
First, you have to start calling Kirsche exclusively by "flesh" and "meat", then increase your autism levels by 100x.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
First you must scale to the mountain peaks of High Hrothgar where you will find Joms, Grand TERF Rowling, myself, and others convening.

First, you have to start calling Kirsche exclusively by "flesh" and "meat", then increase your autism levels by 100x.
You can also distinguish her forms by measurements of circumference potentially.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
It should be the work of ten minutes to completely create a new profile from scratch, and if you can't do that for a forum profile and a youtube account, you have some issues you need to work out.
Fine! It's done!

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Before long he will place a banner on the front of the site trying to crowdfund a holiday to America that just so happens to coincide with a Kirsche break. Mark my words. :deztheroom:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Science hasn't found a solution for the Toilet Roll question, until that happens The Proctor stands no chance in imbuing Kirsche's life with happiness.
:toiletpaperroll:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
SOON.
Gigareticule.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ah my Sana PTSD!!!!!:gurastress::gurastress:
its probably another concert or album release considering how much she has been shilling sinderella, id be suprised if wigger quit already even though she has just released her first album

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Before long he will place a banner on the front of the site trying to crowdfund a holiday to America that just so happens to coincide with a Kirsche break. Mark my words. :deztheroom:

Completely, utterly absurd. Would never happen.

I'd never stoop to using crowdfunding. I can pay my own way.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Remember guys, dont show your banana to strangers

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Pippa raided a nineteen-hour waiting room instead of Rie. Rev up those rrats.

rie2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom