1685902392939.png
"ne" in hiragana on the thumbnail 🤔

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Amity is doing her Birthday Death day
stream on YouTube in about 30+ minutes

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I would've taken Sana becoming the next Ayame instead of graduating in a heartbeat. Hell Namie is pretty much Ayame as it is!

Speaking of the brainworm, this just popped up in my sub box:

Although the description makes it seem like it may not be so straightforward
View attachment 28845

If it's the cover it sounded like it was already done but jelly told her not to release it until next week, why? I don't know. Might be a shitpost or something, Dizzy is weird.

Horo7618

No one in particular
I would've taken Sana becoming the next Ayame instead of graduating in a heartbeat. Hell Namie is pretty much Ayame as it is!
Likely we'll never know for sure, but If I had to guess, Sana didn't want to do the Hololive promotional stuff and wanted to spend what time she could devote to hololive streaming instead - the promo work seems like it's way more important to them than streaming is, given what we've heard from Gura etc....

chihirogumi

How do you think @thhrang keeps his direct line to Pippa open without doing Sakana’s covert bidding?
I thought he did it because he is actually Pippa's friend Yuni. :smugpipi:
Daily Pippa/ Phase search didn't yield much worth mentioning but I did find this:

Archive

It's been pretty quiet lately with regards to public Phase/ Pippa hateposts. Maybe the fags and vermintide finally stopped obsessively trying to cancel her...

I've heard a lot of bad tranny voices, but that one has got to be the worst one.
It's more of a self-jab since sometimes you have Indos who actually flunked in their own language lesson at school (Especially those writing stuffs. Never got it right). She basically just half-joked that her bahasa indonesia's is getting rusty.

View attachment 28839
Oh also, I found Ina and I gave her a gun.
How do you guys and the Filipinos get so good at English compared to the Japanese when they also take English classes but can't speak a lick of it for the most part.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
How do you guys and the Filipinos get so good at English compared to the Japanese when they also take English classes but can't speak a lick of it for the most part.
Based from my own experience, it's mostly because schools and folks these days is pushing for english, so as far as elementary you already learning english alongside Indos (and depending to certain school, arabic language or secondary language such as chinese/german/japanese). With how many english stuff are used in everything, it kinda make some sense that people are starting to get used or somewhat fluent with it.

It also depends on general living area and/or families. I have encountered and chat with people who much more prefer to speak in english rather than indonesia because it just feel easier for them, and while they will respond in Indonesian if spoken with the language, they would probably would just prefer to stick with english.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I decided to forgive Iroha for being a fag de Gozaru so here is Lapu chan eating her20230604_122604.jpg
Lapu Chan Love
Lapu chan "eating" Iroha20230604_124521.jpg

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
The Philippines was under US rule for like 50 years.

MostlyALurker777

I've heard a lot of bad tranny voices, but that one has got to be the worst one.

As someone who used to be an ALT in Japan, I can wholeheartedly say their English curriculum is shit.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
The Philippines was under US rule for like 50 years.
Considering the 300+ they spent under Spanish rule (or the 200+ Indonesia was under Dutch rule), I'd wager that American economic and cultural hegemony is probably more important than who had the place under their jackboot for a few decades, tbh.

All those Holo Indos speaking nipponese as a lesser local economic and cultural factor add to this, too.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
As someone who used to be an ALT in Japan, I can wholeheartedly say their English curriculum is shit.
I MEAN karen was an english teacher there for years and she was a fucking waitress before :Vesper-UNHINGED: Any public funded english program grabs whatever cunt who passes some exam and shoves them into classrooms. I learned basic english from my siblings and a english subject in middle school and one summer of reading shit online and commenting put me ahead of everyone in all my school years, fuckers in college were struggling with verbs still.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
You're pretty good at English for being ESL. You should give Pippa some pointers.
Hate to bring her up given the "drama" but Dizzy was fumbling words left and right yesterday. Its a mixture of nerves and reading from a script without practicing. Pippa usually has problems when she's also reading. And as someone that once tried doing youtube scripted content I can assure you that it is very easy to fumble words. Bets way to go about it is to have some talking points and just reference them.

Some dramafags on /vt/ are claiming Dizzy did get in trouble with the fish and isn't going to pick clips again, but unlike some of the other minor leaks from PC discord this one has zero evidence behind it and only seems to have been created to stir shit against the entire corpo.
@Azehara ban is currently being used for shitposting to argue that PC is about to abandon their own audience for reddit or something. Doesn't really make any sense because PC already has a terrible reputation on reddit.
It is possible she got in trouble. Yesterday she streamed a few minutes after the Phase Weekly and according to some of the watchers (I missed it) she was crying and had a bit of a sadgirl moment about it. Honestly, I do feel bad if she did get shit for it.

Hakka continues to impress. I need to start watching him, I enjoy the shit he puts out and he seems like a cool dude.
Hakka is the top support character of Tempus. You can shove this man anywhere in a collab and he will only improve it. He is the seasoning to any dish.

I would assume that like every other 3rd world shithole knowing/learning english is viewed positively to the point of it being a marketable skill for finding work. Additionally, these jobs often pay more than the average local job where you only have to know your base language.

Last edited:

themanimthehills

Does anyone here know if Kiwifarms is ever going to accessible outside of Tor? It's been like a month.

Any public funded english program grabs whatever cunt who passes some exam and shoves them into classrooms. I learned basic english from my siblings and a english subject in middle school and one summer of reading shit online and commenting put me ahead of everyone in all my school years, fuckers in college were struggling with verbs still.
Are Proctor and I the only people here that aren't ESL??

MostlyALurker777

I MEAN karen was an english teacher there for years and she was a fucking waitress before :Vesper-UNHINGED: Any public funded english program grabs whatever cunt who passes some exam and shoves them into classrooms. I learned basic english from my siblings and a english subject in middle school and one summer of reading shit online and commenting put me ahead of everyone in all my school years, fuckers in college were struggling with verbs still.
Fun fact, you need a college degree of any sort to be hired in Japan at all if you're a foreigner. She may have been a waitress, but she probably had a degree in something to be able to land her a job there. That OR like one guy I knew, faked his degree. He didn't last long. Also, to add more to what I said. When I was an ALT they didn't actually teach English to students until they were in middle school. before that English is just haphazardly taught and used for games and shit in elementary school. I think they recently changed it to start teaching English in the 6th and 5th grade of elementary but honestly, they need to start even earlier than that.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
That is an understatement. They focus a lot on learning sentences without learning what the words truly mean or how are they correctly pronounced. So you parroting phrases from an anime and knowing what they mean more or less is the level of Japanese English.
Even worse is the fact that modern Japanese uses a lot of loanwords, but butchered and mispronounced so badly to the point of being unrecognizable.
When Polka in a collab asked how to say Retsugo "Let's go" in English, that was not a bit. And that has happened repeatedly with other members. It reflects that JP teaching of English cares little about pronunciation or how sentences work.

To be fair though, same shit happens when English speakers try to learn Spanish, so unless you are forced, learning a language is kind of complex.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Does anyone here know if Kiwifarms is ever going to accessible outside of Tor? It's been like a month.

I only know English, this is not an indication that I know it well. I was never particularly good with grammar.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Ember: Someone left a tip asking for love advice. Let's call them "H"
>H
Henri, I will not allow this. :magnino:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Probably, I motherfuckin' use Google translate. Quidado so smooth, very much yes. Motherfucker

EDIT: On Henri trying to score chicks. The secret is to have lots of money, which is why I hide mine as I'm an elderly spook in white woman land

Frogfucious

Apparently people are still pissed at the KoMETA fiasco they now resorted to doxxing.
This is due to the fact that GIRA has once again angered the fanbase.

Archive

He has decided to address the issue in his personal discord where, whether he realizes it or not, the most zealous fans of the girls are lurking. He still isn't taking full responsibility for the graduations. This implies that Miria and Virgil would in some way be at fault. Virgil is a bit of a loose cannon but Miria has been fighting for her fanbase from the moment she debuted and still is fighting for them. At this very moment she's handcrafting merch for her fanbase that GIRA never got around to getting done.
Because of this, one of the fans has decided to go completely wild with taking advantage of the assistant's non-existent opsec. You already linked her twitter which is now private but the real problem is her Reddit account.

I'm going to assume she's going into DFE mode as I type this so I'm not even gonna waste time linking everything but I will post some archives.
The TL;DR is that the Assistant and GIRA's need to show every aspect of their personal lives is causing a lot of problems for them. More so for the Assistant and it's actually really sad that people are trying to hurt her to get at him. She's seems like a really nice albiet naive girl who is caught up in a whirlwind of shit that is only going to get worse the closer it gets to Virgil and Miria's official graduation day. Primarily because GIRA doesn't know when to just shut up.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
This is due to the fact that GIRA has once again angered the fanbase.

Archive

He has decided to address the issue in his personal discord where, whether he realizes it or not, the most zealous fans of the girls are lurking. He still isn't taking full responsibility for the graduations. This implies that Miria and Virgil would in some way be at fault. Virgil is a bit of a loose cannon but Miria has been fighting for her fanbase from the moment she debuted and still is fighting for them. At this very moment she's handcrafting merch for her fanbase that GIRA never got around to getting done.
Because of this, one of the fans has decided to go completely wild with taking advantage of the assistant's non-existent opsec. You already linked her twitter which is now private but the real problem is her Reddit account.

I'm going to assume she's going into DFE mode as I type this so I'm not even gonna waste time linking everything but I will post some archives.
The TL;DR is that the Assistant and GIRA's need to show every aspect of their personal lives is causing a lot of problems for them. More so for the Assistant and it's actually really sad that people are trying to hurt her to get at him. She's seems like a really nice albiet naive girl who is caught up in a whirlwind of shit that is only going to get worse the closer it gets to Virgil and Miria's official graduation day. Primarily because GIRA doesn't know when to just shut up.

Doesn't the assistant live with him and pretty much does nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom