Early Adopter

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
FREE MY NIGGA AZEHARA:urtearingmeapart:
Aze-ica! Aze-ica!:pikameefuck:
azeicaazeica.PNG

Uh-oh, hope I didn't make simular joke Twitter resently, wouldn't wana get Thhhrunged :Vesper-UNHINGED:

superdupersuperpooper.PNG
Oh would you look at that? It's a gay pride month..... miricle :smugselen:

UberSoldat

Vtubers playing retro shooters (VODs I know, but I was asleep)

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Hey Pomu, your song MV just premiered and I'm quite conflicted about it

Partly because the actual song leaked days ago on the anniversary when the MV should have (thanks EN management) but also because the song is just... idk
What do the patients here think?

The song is... okay. The composer is fairly accomplished, feels phoned in though.
The mix is hideous. Sounds like it's playing over AM Radio. I think it's one of the instruments, whatever they're using for percussion or an effect over the cymbals in the background, it's just noisy. In addition to just being low quality somehow. The best part of the song is the part where the instruments drop and just let the three sing alone.

I think the singing is good. It's every other aspect of production that's shit the bed here.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
The song is... okay. The composer is fairly accomplished, feels phoned in though.
The mix is hideous. Sounds like it's playing over AM Radio. I think it's one of the instruments, whatever they're using for percussion or an effect over the cymbals in the background, it's just noisy. In addition to just being low quality somehow. The best part of the song is the part where the instruments drop and just let the three sing alone.
It almost sounds like one of those "bass boosted" vids on youtube. You can definitely hear the problem during the chorus sections.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

VTuberThrow

Of course Uruka streams now. Of course, right as I'm on fucking mobile. The one time of the year she doesn't stream at ass o'clock.

e: she's playing a highly reflective KO gameboy, I swear to god if there are no clips after this I will choke a brother.
No reflections off that or the very reflective Pocky wrapper she had out for a bit that I saw. Most that happened was showing her arm and using a bootleg chinese thermal printer to print tiny pictures from her lewd art tag. She did specifically mention she was not wearing a bra while doing jumping jacks I suppose. Truly the most seiso PC talent.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I'm 99.9% sure she's talking about her former manager Tachibana/TCBNMusic. He was managing another talent but sometime last year went on a hiatus and has yet to resurface.

Figures, i was wondering if she somehow had gotten some "tea" as white women put it, on a vtuber being zaion-ed by her company but i couldnt think of any. And then realized that she probably doesnt care enough about vtubing to know or be trusted with behind the scenes shit

Ghostteas

Hey Pomu, your song MV just premiered and I'm quite conflicted about it

Partly because the actual song leaked days ago on the anniversary when the MV should have (thanks EN management) but also because the song is just... idk
What do the patients here think?

The song is alright, but gonna have to let it simmer for a while so I can get a feel for it, I mostly hate anything new, I hated every single debut song when it was first released

Remember guys, dont show your banana to strangers

Fufu has a banana confirmed

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
HOW FUCKING DARE SHE PRIORITIZE THE NEW BLOODS WAITING ROOM OVER AN ESTABLISHED POWER HOUSE!
oh shit, you finally changed your avatar

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Don't tell Pippa but Mari worries about her cleanliness. Wants to come to her house and clean it. She's got her vods hidden so I gotta wait till she makes it public to clip it.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Daily Pippa/ Phase search didn't yield much worth mentioning but I did find this:

Archive

It's been pretty quiet lately with regards to public Phase/ Pippa hateposts. Maybe the fags and vermintide finally stopped obsessively trying to cancel her...

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
HOW FUCKING DARE SHE PRIORITIZE THE NEW BLOODS WAITING ROOM OVER AN ESTABLISHED POWER HOUSE!
If said powerhouse wasn't a thin skinned bitch like the others she'd get raided. Dizzy doesn't stream at pippa hours but if she were to change her slot I think she'd be the one to get raided constantly, dizzy speaks highly of pippa a lot. I really want to slap some sense into these bitches, yes the first stream your chat is gonna shit the bed but it's your job to shape your chat. If you rule with an iron fist the retards will get bored and leave and you gain all the others who play ball.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
If said powerhouse wasn't a thin skinned bitch like the others she'd get raided. Dizzy doesn't stream at pippa hours but if she were to change her slot I think she'd be the one to get raided constantly, dizzy speaks highly of pippa a lot. I really want to slap some sense into these bitches, yes the first stream your chat is gonna shit the bed but it's your job to shape your chat. If you rule with an iron fist the retards will get bored and leave and you gain all the others who play ball.
How dare you slander her femboy! She's had it real tough and she doesn't need some ne'er-do-wells like you giving her shit! The princess of Regalia must be treated with respect and care! If you don't behave yourself your gonna get axed in the name of her royal majesty!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom