"Shiina like, popped her pussy for us"Dizzy Dokuro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Lia's meet and greet has started. Unfortunately unlike others, a mod (Lia's friend Kagihara fortunately, not Xalamon) is in chat with her and they are being strict with the 2 minutes rather than the other girls who gave you a little more than that.

I missed my slot since I was AFK at the time. They did another run-through of the people who got missed when they got to the end of the list but didn't get back around to me before calling it quits. Darn the luck. However, Lia will be giving those that got missed another chance on June 11. (So I guess I have another week to figure out what to say to her except "um, hi. I like your streams. So, yeah.")

The girl spent something like eight hours talking to random weirdoes, many of whom I'm sure were awkward and/or perverted. I hope it didn't drain her too much.

Edit: Looks like she's fine:

Since the BBC rrat is a thing, you would think she'd be better at differentiating niggas :whatastory:

That is some Pippa-level African American identification.

On the topic of V4MIRAI, the new English group by the VSPO people, it looks like they're doing the "sponsored debut watchalong" thing that Idol did. I think EIEN did too IIRC.

Edit 2: Maria Paradisia, former member of the last generation of Tsunderia that did not get to debut, is going to start streaming again. Unfortunately this is the third time she's restarted her streaming career since Tsunderia's collapse so I don't have high hopes for her sticking around very long this time either. It's too bad because she's good enough that she could easily be a 3view by now if she had stuck with it from the beginning.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230603_053144_Twitter.jpg

Completely unrelated, of course.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
I'm waiting for it to hit right like that for me, because I can always do with more autistic 3+ hour game retrospectives and lore dives to fill stretches where I'm not busy or have a stream to watch, but I keep poisoning my recommends well by clicking on cute girls like some kind of fag.
I hope you did your due diligence and watched those 12 hour Bethesda game essays.
When are we getting a vtuber to deliver those to us?

Vih

Doog

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Remeber when Shiina asked chat if they were gonna toss a salad with her Shiina Oil? Now you don't have too!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Never watched them but signing them as a package deal would also mean that if you fire one or one jump ships the other follows and you lose 2 talents instead of 1.I doubt someone is insane enough to take that risk in a corpo setting.
Keep in mind that they have established a reputation of working under a corpo for fifteen months and quitting only because their corpo made them. That should somewhat alleviate concerns.
That was before the posts detailing, to put it generously, Aviel going to the razor's edge between hyping up his company and defrauding Israeli government tech grants and investors with talk of his corpo being some kind of do-all tech/vr company.
But now he seems to be making money and only broke losers who don't get returns are ever hit with fraud crimes.

Speaking of small corpos in general, I don't understand how so many drive themselves to insolvency so quickly in many cases.
The idea should have extremely low operating costs if there is only a handful of talent. These kinds of companies should be able to run for a very long time even if they don't have a lot of growth.
Are there actually many cases of companies becoming insolvent due to financial missmanagement, as opposed to talent missmanagement? There was Miao's thing, of course, but other than him, the companies that died seem to generally die because the talents fuck off, and they fuck off because the company isn't investing enough. It's one thing to accept the company cut when the company is routinely putting out 3D lives, merch, and offers help with putting out music.

It's quite another thing to accept the company cut when all the company does is shout loudly "YOU'RE IN A COMPANY NOW! YAY!" and that's literally all it does for the talents other than maybe sexually harrassing them.

As L2D becomes more accessible, the cost of entry for a company to actually be worth joining rises. Just providing a L2D avatar ain't gonna cut it.

Negzana

I've never played Jedi Survivor so I don't know the context but why has Tenma been fighting frogs for 30 hours? Is she stuck at a boss and bad at the game or is this an optional training mode she is obsessed with?

YlAkZ02UzAWk

I've never played Jedi Survivor so I don't know the context but why has Tenma been fighting frogs for 30 hours? Is she stuck at a boss and bad at the game or is this an optional training mode she is obsessed with?
Optional "secret" boss on highest difficulty

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's an optional boss fight. You find one frog alone in a cave and he's just chilling there, you have no reason to fight him except for the fun and a pink pancho. Defeating him unlocks the double frog fight, which she beat on a lower difficulty. However since Lumi started her Survivor playthrough on Grand Master (hardest difficulty), she took up the challenge to restart on that difficulty and beat double frog. She's obsessed with the fight for the same reason that most of the game's community is obsessed with that boss, it's pretty much the hardest boss fight in the game. It's such a fucked fight with all sorts of dumb shit and it's being referred to as the hardest boss fight of the year. She isn't stuck at the boss because she's trash, it's a legitimately awful fight and she can honestly skip it without any downside. The only reward is a skill point, which you can just get by killing shit anyways.

stassy

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Awaken once more, gamers, for your early-morning Jelly stream with Terraria (Master Mode):

On the flip side, she has given her support for The Cause - will they think that's enough, or require more of her as the month goes on? We can all see what's coming a mile away, all we can do is watch:

Praid

Just another idiot
Monster fights in that game suck. The game is like sekiro, if Fromsoft was filled with troglodytes afflicted with down syndrome. On the highest difficulty the twin frog fight (which Tenma wants to complete) is total bullshit. Just a really awful fight.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
This is what a rabbit on caffeine looks like, calling some random guy on Twitter a Californian for an hour.
1685784865035781.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This is what a rabbit on caffeine looks like, calling some random guy on Twitter a Californian for an hour.
View attachment 28645
What is the best emoji to use when you feel secondhand embarrassment on behalf of your oshi when they're being cringe?

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
baeruto and moomsuke 1.PNGbaeruto and moomsuke 2.PNGbaeruto and moomsuke 3.PNG
At this point, Bae and Mumei should skip racing against each other in Getting Over It and just write a cringe fanfic together.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
1685795889894.png

Look at that face, someone is up to no good

bothyourhouses

Never watched them but signing them as a package deal would also mean that if you fire one or one jump ships the other follows and you lose 2 talents instead of 1.I doubt someone is insane enough to take that risk in a corpo setting.
Meh, in practice they're close enough personally that that would happen regardless. So there's very little downside to hiring then as a pair, and you would avoid messing with what works. IMO it's a no-brainer.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Awaken once more, gamers, for your early-morning Jelly stream with Terraria (Master Mode):

On the flip side, she has given her support for The Cause - will they think that's enough, or require more of her as the month goes on? We can all see what's coming a mile away, all we can do is watch:

What's the catch with Jelly? She doesn't seem very sad for a sad girl. Suspicious....

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
What's the catch with Jelly? She doesn't seem very sad for a sad girl. Suspicious....
Yesterday she cried and began repeating "I'm okay" for over an hour because she couldn't finish a puzzle that she was stuck on for about 4 months.

She is a Tower Defense elitist, bashes Arknights for gacha, refuses to elaborate how much she spent on F2P TD games.

Plays minecraft for hours, gets minecraft withdrawals to the point that she's now playing Terraria while singing "Diggy Diggy Hole" and minecraft parody songs, even calling out chat for missing the first set of lyrics to one of them.

It is incredibly likely that she has some form of autism, and the rest will fall into place naturally over time.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Posting last nights Grimmi VoD cause I think it's worth watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom