"That's what I'm saying, people get laid at cons!"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Ah, yes. I really wanted to see a banner about Rie fucking Nolan as soon as I logged onto the site tonight.

I tried to find a palate cleanser but there's nothing wholesome right now. Have 4 retards screaming nonstop for the next few hours instead. Still more preferable than the above.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
View attachment 28550
Don't you just wana kick it into the sun?

Quite the contrary, I want it to follow me along on myriad adventures, always staying somewhere safe but with a video phone at arms length so it can deride my choices and mock me continuously up until the point probably around the third act where I save it from danger and it only talks shit harder for allowing things to get to that point in the first place.

I'm pretty sure I know which Juniper you mean but it's funny that now we have two of them and they're streaming at the same time.

I enjoy that there are two Junipers and one is a food source to the other.
Speaking of small corpos in general, I don't understand how so many drive themselves to insolvency so quickly in many cases.
The idea should have extremely low operating costs if there is only a handful of talent. These kinds of companies should be able to run for a very long time even if they don't have a lot of growth.

They run themselves into the ground because people with no business knowledge for running an entertainment company think that they can do it just because it's vtubers streaming.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Art dump:
Snake_Tongue_Rana_by_Ranasaur.jpg
Apparently today is also Ranasaur's birthday.
Wall-Mart_Stand_Off_by_eight_tyan.png
Everytime Pippa dares to step outside.
Cave_connect_by_ouchihitme.jpgJunji_Ito_Shiina_Panko_by_ouchihitme.jpgSara_Nagare_Summer_by_ouchihitme.jpg
I really like the range of artstyles this guy is capable of. Chimpanko is great.
School_Girl_Rimuu_by_Rimuurin.jpg
I saved the best for last. Rimuu finished the piece she has been drawing on stream for the past week and a half.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii SC catchup stream in over an hour.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Sometimes the stars align enough to turn someone's retardation into gold, his blueprint was to be like holo but once he saw what he hired and came to terms with his eye for sad women, he decided to roll with it and aside from the coffee merch the man seems to be a competent businessman. I am insanely curious about phase internal numbers though, I doubt they're in the green at all but by the looks of it they must be doing great within their projections that there's talks of gen4 even before 3 is out. I hope to god he doesn't fuck it up.
I think the numbers are in the green. He's doing well enough money to hire multiple talent managers, including a friend manager (does this role even exist outside of Phase Connect?), and if you want to numberfag, Pippa is occasionally among the highest-grossing vtubers for the day, and I occasionally see other talents crack top fifty highest-grossing for the day too.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Phase Invaders meme contest
Entries close on June 5th @ 11:59 PDT
meme must be about the new invaders
Win a weekend pass to Offkai Expo 2023 OR a full set of Phase invader standees!
Hosted by: Shiina
Guest Judges: Pippa & Lumi
Don't send raw clips, must be transformative actual memes

1685755978577.png
[a]

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
That was before the posts detailing, to put it generously, Aviel going to the razor's edge between hyping up his company and defrauding Israeli government tech grants and investors with talk of his corpo being some kind of do-all tech/vr company.
But now he seems to be making money and only broke losers who don't get returns are ever hit with fraud crimes.

Speaking of small corpos in general, I don't understand how so many drive themselves to insolvency so quickly in many cases.
The idea should have extremely low operating costs if there is only a handful of talent. These kinds of companies should be able to run for a very long time even if they don't have a lot of growth.
Like restaurants, I think many people think "I can do that" while having no experience in managing people and grossly underestimating how much money is need to setup and run it until it (hopefully) starts having positive cash flow. Also in hiring, you may get a good chief/vtuber but a bad one can sink the whole thing.

edit: a word

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
How do I make a meme :guradumbl:
Find a meme template or a television show screenshot you like and edit it to suit the specific subject matter. If you want a simple, free picture editing program, I recommend paint.net (site to download is getpaint.net).

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Boomers can't make memes, they are off limits.
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY:Well I would say NOBODY can MAKE a meme. You can make captioned images, comics, jokes and GIFS but only the masses can make it a Meme.
Use Ms Paint,Photoshop, or any image editing progam or try with the shit editors that are online
Okay I think I'm too retarded to even ask what I'm trying to ask.:retard:
Find a meme template or a television show screenshot you like and edit it to suit the specific subject matter. If you want a simple, free picture editing program, I recommend paint.net (site to download is getpaint.net).
:pippasadl:but what makes it a meme in todays standards and not just captioned images, comics, jokes and GIFS:shiinastare:
Is this a meme?
Shiina is not a meme, naruto is not a meme, wontons..... is a meme in this context... but is this a meme?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
:pippasadl:but what makes it a meme in todays standards and not just captioned images, comics, jokes and GIFS:shiinastare:
Is this a meme?

Shiina is not a meme, naruto is not a meme, wontons..... is a meme in this context... but is this a meme?
A meme, in internet terms, is an electronic text file that is typically small, easily-consumed and easily shared, and usually humorous in nature.

Captioned images, comics, jokes and GIFs can all be memes.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Raimi Ricotta is doing a deep exploration of VRChat, and started off strong with a nice celebration of Loss's 15th birthday.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Raimi Ricotta is doing a deep exploration of VRChat, and started off strong with a nice celebration of Loss's 15th birthday.

POG RRAT GIRL TIME

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I had to open an MV of Macross' "Do You Remember Love?" just from this countdown animation alone.

I think Ina can actually handle the song.

IRyS has sung it before.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Did Uruka ever get around inviting her mom on live stream? It was one of her donothon stretch goals.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
- GIRA jokingly showed a picture of Virgil's dusty PC to the public when it was meant to be a private message. Embarrassing her and making her distrustful. Well, more distrustful.
Hey i shared that post before. Fuck that was a sign, wasn't it?

Also knowing Virgil and how her graduation causes at least sizable malding on an artist I followed on twitter, I wonder how her vtuber papa is reacting...

Teriibol said:
Vague "I'm Tired, man" post

... Either he's tired for losing his vtuber daughteru or too tired because he keep drawing cute and funny NSFW, I have no fucking clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom