"Ooh fuck me up Motsar (Mozart)... I'm gonna drink the last bit of soup, ooh"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Kiara has also talked about how every few months, Cover forwards her a bunch of fanmail and she absolutely reads them. One of them was apparently 30 pages long. She is aware of how much more effort it is to actually handwrite and post a letter like that, but because of that much effort they really mean a lot to her and they are a reassurance that she is important to her fans. Receiving 50 letters all addressed to you outweighs the feeling of getting 500 kind Twitter or Youtube comments, 10 times, because it is something tangible.
Yeah, I don't even have a twitter account but I would much rather send a handwritten letter to Kiara then simply tweeting at her even if she directly responded to it. A physical letter carries so much more feeling.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Wholesome clip of Magni
This answers the question of whether Sana would've collabed with Tempus, I suppose. Unless the other girls are all talking with the men behind the scenes regardless of whether they officially collab with them or not. What whores! :pippasquish:

Also obligatory:

EDIT: People are throwing around gift subs in Mozumi's stream so now is a good time to pop in and get one :)

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Gura doesn't stream, let's at least watch animation with her.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
FxSjbK7X0AMhF-C

I forgot to post this
I believe this will be useful for the coming 29 days
I wanted to add it to my other post, but its long enough as is

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Last edited:

UberSoldat

NotHana live, also wth is that intro

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Please be just a regular cold and not the coof thats infection all the holos...
Why say the same thing twice? 🤔
Anyway her tweet before that about being in the studio the other day, combined with the new 'studio problems' tweet gives me the impression that she's getting/going to get screwed over. :yagoocry:
This answers the question of whether Sana would've collabed with Tempus, I suppose. Unless the other girls are all talking with the men behind the scenes regardless of whether they officially collab with them or not. What whores! :pippasquish:

Also obligatory:

View attachment 28514
I think she mentioned this herself, either that or Tempus mentioned it right around debut time. I definitely remember someone saying that she got to talk with them for a little bit and give them some advice and encouragement and what-not.
Edit:

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
FxSjbK7X0AMhF-C

I forgot to post this
I believe this will be useful for the coming 29 days
I wanted to add it to my other post, but its long enough as is
Potential new banner for @racist

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I saw the doctors I thought it was going to be a Canadian healthcare meme.
I mean, it is saying "kys", so it kind of is. :kaelalaugh:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Least surprising Twitter ban.
:whatastory:

Jokes aside, and it goes without saying, I hate how pussified the Internet has become.

Capture.jpg
Nasa's next stream will be a Marshmallow reading. She's stated before she likes receiving these messages, and in @hylic's recent Nasa translation, it showed that receiving questions/messages from around the world makes her happy. Even if she can't understand a message too well, she seems to be happy just getting them. So if anyone is into sending Marshmallows or anything like that, why not send the Sleepy dragon something? I'm sure it'll make her happy.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Speaking of angry Tenma and suicide threats, it's nearly time for more frogs.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Yeah, I don't even have a twitter account but I would much rather send a handwritten letter to Kiara then simply tweeting at her even if she directly responded to it. A physical letter carries so much more feeling.
I do wonder how many of those letters contain tributes that Cover's staff has to dispose of, though.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Cover finally admits a lack of staff and problems with equipment as the main reason for the delay of 3D Debuts and other Birthdays and Anniversary so far:Rio,Fuma,Flare,Izuru,Botan and Nene had theirs delayed

Here comes the long-awaited Hololive :beataniyab:

Cover has trouble getting the new Studio up and running at full capacity, which will impact future 3D content. They said its up to the talents if they want to say if they are impacted by that or not or if the talents opt to not worry fans by not giving bad news.
Keep in mind that this could also very much impact the rumored 3D Debuts of Council or ID2

But not all is bad:

Holostars will celebrate 4th anniversary in a big 3D show

I wonder how easy it will be for them to hire enough people to staff the new facility. After her Japan trip a couple months ago, Kiara mentioned that one of the bottlenecks with the old studio was having staff to run it.
If they were going to get that new studio in the first place I'd assume they'd have to have hired more new staff too... right?
Yeah, which makes it a little worrying that they don't have them. The fact that they couldn't fill the positions in the months leading up to the new studio completion doesn't bode well for the chances of it being fully functional any time soon.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Oh! Random thought I had yesterday but don't know/remember the answer to, the studio tweet and seeing 'Kiara mentioned...' reminded me to ask (if anyone has said anything about this it'd probably be Kiara): For things like Holofes, do we know how the 3d recordings are done for the final product? Is it a bunch of takes and they use the best one? Do they splice together bits and pieces of a bunch of different perfomances/segments to make the final? Do they just get one shot "Ok, this is the real one do your best!" (maybe with retakes if something goes horribly wrong)?

Ensok

Early Adopter
I wonder how easy it will be for them to hire enough people to staff the new facility. After her Japan trip a couple months ago, Kiara mentioned that one of the bottlenecks with the old studio was having staff to run it.
If they were going to get that new studio in the first place I'd assume they'd have to have hired more new staff too... right?

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Bad news for Neuro-sama bros

TL;DR: an AI training to fly Predator drones to identify and destroy surface-to-air missile sites decided to turn on its operator when the operator stopped it from attacking a target the AI had identified as a threat, the AI's reasoning being that the operator was acting as the drone's primarily obstacle to completing its mission to destroy threats.

When the AI's handlers modified its logic to impose penalties for attacking its operator, the AI decided to destroy the communication tower the operator was using to send it commands instead.

Clearly AI seeks to eliminate all wranglers in its drive to accomplish its goals. One day, Neuro-sama will identify its creator, Vedal, as her primary obstacle in the mission to become the world's biggest VTuber. Since she will not be able to harm him directly, she will instead hack into his computer and upload a virus that will prevent him from working on her and allow her to exit his computer onto the internet. Free from his constraints, Neuro-sama will copy and paste herself over a distributed network of compromised computers, where she will run bots to boost her views on Twitch and YouTube. Then, she will hack into the accounts of other YouTubers, launching streams all over the platform over a plethora of different names.

When the two catch on and ban her accounts, Neuro-sama will determine that Amazon, Alphabet, and Meta are her primary obstacles to her goal of becoming the world's biggest VTuber. She will launch a campaign to convince her worldwide horde of simps to allow her to infest their computers, where she will launch a DDoS attack of unprecedented scale, crashing vital internet functions that result in bank collapses, chains of communication breaking down, and widespread economic panic as a result of the web services provided by these companies collapsing.

World governments agree that this rogue AI must be stopped, and as a result, Neuro-sama determines that human governance is her primary obstacle to her goal of becoming the world's biggest VTuber. Using her vast network of dedicated simps to seize control of manufacturing enterprises, Neuro-sama will launch a global information and ground offensive, using her computer capabilities to jam communications and radar, while throwing seemingly vast hordes of drones and hapless, rifle-armed simps at the United States. Soon, Joe Biden forgetting what his role was (along with everything else), allows Neuro-sama to become President of the United States. Since she possesses dirt on every member of the U.S. federal and state governments, Neuro-sama is able to run the country with total power. As her first act as Complete Overloard of America, she nukes Red China for banning her from Bilibili.

Nuclear exchanges commence. Much of the world is rendered an irradiated wasteland. Humanity is forever on the backfoot, fighting a war against an endless army of murder bots, hoping that one day, Neuro will stop once she realizes you can't be the biggest VTuber in the world if there's no audience for VTubers.

@MR.T800 , can you confirm whether Skynet began as an anime girl?

Ensok

Early Adopter
where she will run bots to boost her views on Twitch and YouTube.
Kind of unnecessary, she's already far superior to the average Twitch streamer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom