"O SHIT A BRIDGE!"Shirakami Fubuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
That's actually something I hadn't considered. Although she's living with family IIRC, we don't know what branch of family it is. She could very well be in the US on an H1B or something like that.
She's mentioned that her mom and aunt come in her room and dance behind her when she's on stream doing karaoke.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
At least he acts as a lightning rod and I can post lots of retarded stuff and nobody cares. When he gets thread banned suddenly somebody's got a PowerPoint presentation on why I need to be sent to the penis explosion chamber.
Nah, you're alright. If you go the next person we'll all make fun of will be @Reticule.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!

Vih

Doog
Tenma has had acute appendicitis for 3 months, finally managed to get a doctor that wanted to actually fix it instead of medicating her, apparently could have easily fucking died during that time, and will be taking off roughly a month for surgery and recovery

:thisisstupid:
What in the actual fuck is with the phase girls being so adverse to doctors

...you'd think they were jehovah witnesses

God's Strongest Dragoon

They're going to use a phase connect mod for L4D2 with shit like Pippa pipebomb sounds.

cucurut

L4D2 collab with lemon stealing whore, kani royalty, onahole and ponwolf starts

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Should be a fun collab, and hopefully Airi can get some rest for the rest of the week.

Reminder that this is what happened the last time Airi collabed in L4D2:

Unedited moment at timestamp:

Shiina's perspective:

:whatastory:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Brave group is now tapping into the EN market

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
With so many different vtubers around now who do you guys actually watch regularly? I used to watch 5+ as much as I could. Though with work and hobbies that require me to go outside I really only watch Amiya and the occasional Panko stream now.

So I'm curious, has this been the same for you guys? Have you had to drop a bunch of streamers? Maybe you only watch clips now?
Rin is the only one I consistently try to watch every stream of but being able to watch chuubas at work means I have a nice variety to choose from. It's usually Subaru or another HoloJP at the start of the day, then Rin towards the middle/end of work. I also watch clips during travel time/downtime. I get home in time to catch 1 or 2 more streams before I pass out. It used to mostly be Gura back when she existed but the one good thing about her lack of streams is that I've spread out to more vtubers.

Now I'll tune into Shiina, Pippa (I keep away from the Pippa thread though), Yuko, Kaela, Ci-chan, Bae and Rie to name a few but it just depends on my mood, who's actually live and what they're playing/doing at the time. It's a really pleasant feeling to catch someone I don't usually watch and learn something new about them so I try to vary it up.

wrp

What in the actual fuck is with the phase girls being so adverse to doctors

...you'd think they were jehovah witnesses
Other way around, she went to like 4 different doctors and each one just kept saying she's fine and prescribing painkillers.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Brave group is now tapping into the EN market

1685670672322.png

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Wake up babe, new Ami short just dropped

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Eira explaining the 4 Heavenly Kings of vtubing.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom