"You want your balls glowing?"Moona Hoshinova

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalion

:)
With so many different vtubers around now who do you guys actually watch regularly? I used to watch 5+ as much as I could. Though with work and hobbies that require me to go outside I really only watch Amiya and the occasional Panko stream now.

So I'm curious, has this been the same for you guys? Have you had to drop a buck of streamers? Maybe you only watch clips now?
Everyone wants to stream at noon PDT/3PM EDT for some damn reason. So yeah, I've had to cut down on who I watch considerably. Or decide on who to skip for the day.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
With so many different vtubers around now who do you guys actually watch regularly? I used to watch 5+ as much as I could. Though with work and hobbies that require me to go outside I really only watch Amiya and the occasional Panko stream now.

So I'm curious, has this been the same for you guys? Have you had to drop a bunch of streamers? Maybe you only watch clips now?
I generally listen more than watch. Generally I have a tier system almost now that I think about it. Two that take priority over everyone. Three more that I juggle (Pippa is in that group, she takes priority over the other two though) and like maybe 8 others I try to catch if there are no conflicts.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

So I'm curious, has this been the same for you guys? Have you had to drop a bunch of streamers? Maybe you only watch clips now?

Almost always just watch vods, I gave up on live watching. Clips and recommendations from here choose what vods I watch besides my favorites. Ina Art streams take priority over just about everything, after that it's a mix of Tenma, Shiina, Pomu or a Pomu Selen collab of any type, anyone playing a fighting game or game I enjoy, and 1 or 2 views I wanna give a look to. Also Karaokes in there somewhere.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

themanimthehills

I just watch who I want to. I try not to have an oshi, perfering to have variety. Besides from prioritizing Pippa, I don't particularly care who I watch.

But if I think of a good vod to watch, I like Pomu, Rosemi, Gura, Fauna, and Vesper. I almost never watch streams live.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
1685653101205.png
THEY ARE IN :makotomisaki::akiramisaki:

themanimthehills

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
There's no fucking way she'll hit 500K before 2024. Unfortunate, because I would want to know what the fuck foot ASMR is.
Literally Yuko is doing it right now

Airless

Active lurker
On a more annoying note I have spent more on shipping of a product than the actual goods themself and I kinda hate it. I miss when holomerch shipping wasn't a 100$'s with no cheaper options.
Is this from the hololive store or from geekjack? Geekjack's shipping is a little better in terms of price

I've been busy with a work project lately so I've basically cut down to just Ame and Gura with the occasional Henya and Kiara. I'm kinda reliant on 30 daily pages of unfiltered autism to keep me in the loop

"No reason for it though"
Incredibly suspicious. Isn't June contract month?

Vih

Doog

Of course Kanauru helped with the live. I hope he gets paid for these.

Honestly I'm not sure if I'm in the minority but I have a lot of respect for Kanauru. The dude almost singlehandedly carried early "3d" hololive fan content on youtube and that, added to the fact he's just gotten better and better at it and is still going is absolutely absurd. I hope he's getting paid as well, and if he was able to accept it, I'd sure as shit pay him for his work.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
pipi.jpg

Please, no one let this go to Pippa's head.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
2023 Public Streams:
Aqua 19
Gura 11
Haachama 14
Ayame 14
>Fucking Ayame has streamed more than Goobruh
:kroniiphone:

May has been a specially bad month for Chumbuds only 4 public streams and 3 of them where collabs, 2 of then weren't even in her channel, not to mention apparently some members are specially disappointed since she planned to do "Movie May" with members and even put up a list of movies she wanted to watch, they watched one and nothing else the rest of the month, I'm not chumbud but I also wonder what's going on with her.

I have a confession to make I have been camping the Gura thread on vt for the past week because just reading their further decent into madness and seeing th constants shit flinging they get into is highly entertaining

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

I don´t watch vtubers

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Soft voice (not ASMR) Isa live.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Why can't I reverse 1 guy her? I love her streaming voice. Shiina, a streamer isn't going to get hundreds of CCV and 50K subs if people don't like how they talk.
:faunacry::pippasadl:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom