"DURR ARA ARA. DURR BOTTOM. IS THAT ALL YOU VTUBER FUCKS CAN SAY!?!"Juniper Actias

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

Time for Shiina and the game that was one of her Donothon goal rewards.

1685656898163.png
reason 4 l8: Neal
e: live
seems a lot of the phsae peeps been having problems with creating livestreams, youtube seems glitchy as a content creater

wrp

With so many different vtubers around now who do you guys actually watch regularly? I used to watch 5+ as much as I could. Though with work and hobbies that require me to go outside I really only watch Amiya and the occasional Panko stream now.

So I'm curious, has this been the same for you guys? Have you had to drop a bunch of streamers? Maybe you only watch clips now?
I've probably had one or two at any given time, just slowly revolving between them.
Started with Pikamee at first since she spoke english, then switched to Gura and Ame followed by Mumei, sort of just bounced around between those three until I stumbled on Pippa's Formerly Chuck's short. Basically haven't watched a holo stream since, added in Tenma, swapped Tenma for Lia, swapped Pippa for Remi then back to Tenma, swapped Lia for Miia, now I'm kinda bouncing between pairings of Tenma/Lia and Pippa/Miia, depending on my mood + an indie every so often.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
lol imagine getting that as your first assignment, you don't even get kiwifarms, you get to fedpost on a vtuber forum.:kaelalaugh:
"This splinter site of the Kiwi Farms is clearly a threat to national security."

hololive ruined /jp/

A

FxjlNcBaEAAEADP.jpeg

so she lives near pasadena.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
"This splinter site of the Kiwi Farms is clearly a threat to national security."
I feel like it's more likely that the feds use this forum to keep tabs on the activities of certain... specific VTubers.

e: See? She literally ratio'd the UN.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

hololive ruined /jp/

I wonder if this tweet:

is this person trying to warn her like "hey uh, censor that shit, the doctor's name is visible"

I hope so. I don't know who mochii is but figured to look it up since she posted it.

Kalion

:)
Hey remember that vtuber meetup in Toronto I mentioned?

Archive

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>The owner of the forum is ponyposting
It's over, lads. Time to pack it up.

Stunned But Dumb

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
See? She literally ratio'd the UN.
>ratio'd
Uh oh Pippa no, I know you want to filter with unpopular collabs but don't even think about it :sakanapleasepippa:

hololive ruined /jp/

>ratio'd
Uh oh Pippa no, I know you want to filter with unpopular collabs but don't even think about it :sakanapleasepippa:
a The Horned Rat collab would be fun.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
/vt/ and that shit subreddit are just retarded, as usual. The hololivepro_EN account was already the official EN account that Tweeted about all of the EN branch. The hololive_EN account was the English side of company-wide account, so reported on everything the JP account would. Basically, they are just gonna maintain one English Twitter, which is smart.

This is literally a bunch of dipshits trying to start shit over nothing.
Isnt that most of /vt/ posts?

Also happy pride or some gay shit
FxfWmVQWwAchGZp

I hope so. I don't know who mochii is but figured to look it up since she posted it.
900 Twitch followers I wonder if she has some unicorns that will dump her because she banged a dude and got preggers.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina is back to her regularly scheduled programming. RIP @Takodachi

She played her bouncing animation from last stream in the intro.

Also, she's got a new cover coming out tomorrow. :tomorrow:
ina_new_cover.PNG

Tightpinch

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
edit
shiinaheartmenhararestored.PNG

:whatastory:SHE LIKED MY MESSAGE:menhera: Butt-Un-Broken, everything is okay now. Ass-de-Blasted. I love you Shiina!
7 month members message into the void, like the last 6, thanks Shiina, very cool, nice voice. yeah keep reading the 1month messages, whatever
againshiina.jpg
Open up that coin purse dawg throw some shekels at your oshi and be heard
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooo, She's sad-girl'd about this like 5 times before and I tell her same thing, it's not a big deal. It's not for me, it's for her.
It just SHIT that it's like 10% chance of these girls actually reading your member mile stone chats even though they assumedly want members more then a 5$ supa once a month. In fact it might also be better to cancel and re-sub every month to ding her obnoxious (double inputs) alarm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom