"Schizo pride, especially you Henri you schizo motherfucker"Nyaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Nijisanji have updated their fanmail terms. I'm not sure what's specifically changed, but I thought I'd mention it here for archival sake.
"We do not accept letters or postcards with lottery numbers on them. Please use general postcards or standard paper."

Lol this one cracks me up, who sends lottery numbers to a vtuber? Also why are lottery numbers allowed on "general postcards" or "standard paper" but not "letters or postcards?"

Negzana

Lia's stream right now is proof Fishman hired Jelly so his dreams can live somehow

Horo7618

No one in particular
Come watch Kiara purge the unworthy from her minecraft village with lava!

(typical: as soon as I post that she decides to go do something else... I'm sure there will be clips though)

Ensok

Early Adopter
As expected, Tenma is very much enjoying being a Sith on Korriban as well. This is always the most fun planet to either watch or play yourself.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
"We do not accept letters or postcards with lottery numbers on them. Please use general postcards or standard paper."

Lol this one cracks me up, who sends lottery numbers to a vtuber? Also why are lottery numbers allowed on "general postcards" or "standard paper" but not "letters or postcards?"

:Fauna-AKSHUALLY:

It's customary in Japan to send postcards and letters to acquaintances for the new year. Leading up to the new year's day, the post office basically sells postcards and envelopes with serial numbers printed on them for this purpose, then holds a drawing and gives prizes to people that have cards or envelopes that have certain numbers. I'm guessing that's what they're referring to here and it just didn't translate well.

nengajyo-lottery.jpg

More info

themanimthehills

Nijisanji have updated their fanmail terms. I'm not sure what's specifically changed, but I thought I'd mention it here for archival sake.

Archive

View attachment 28337
View attachment 28338
View attachment 28339
View attachment 28340
The Document / Archive

Honestly speaking I'm surprised idol companies, virtual or otherwise, still accept physical fanmail in an era where fans can send their favourites a tweet or comment to show their appreciation given physical fanmail involves a lot more logistical and security considerations, but I can't complain either, I'm sure it means a lot to them to receive something handwritten from a fan. I wonder how often people send stuff in to justify it?

"We do not accept fan letters in digital form"

???:irysrecording::educateyourself2::educateyourself2:

Gotta be physical, since that's the whole point of fan-letter is. If you want digital, that's just email

Sure, it just sounds weird. It just sounds like you're allowed allowed to send fan mail to them physically, not allowed to tweet at them/email the company. It's just worded weird.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
"We do not accept fan letters in digital form" ???
Gotta be physical, since that's the whole point of fan-letter is. If you want digital, that's just email. Also it could be security concern. Who knows if the digital letter from "totally-not-anti@notyahoo.com" where they wrote about how sexy Vox Akuma and how they want him to do fortnite dancing contains anything that could fuck up the entire stuff on the ANYCOLOR/Nijisanji office?

At least the physical stuff you can just throw away/destroy it/send to the police/dump it to the sea/sacrifice it to summon the yacht goddess/whatever if it contain dangerous stuff that might be harmful to the talent or the office.

Topo Chico

At least this movie is accurate in showing gay relationships have high rates of domestic violence, silver lining.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Fucking, Ang Lee was a hack.

He's dead right

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Hakka having issues with la migra
True brown spic

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Hakka having issues with la migra
True brown spic

How old even is he? From his voice and mannerisms I just assumed early to mid twenties.

1685650599356.png

I'm getting more and more worried about chammers as time passes personally. I wish someone would say something, even if it's just a general "she's going to be unavailable for a while longer, we'll update you when we can"; no-one seeming to know anything about what's going on isn't reassuring.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Panko's genius led her to raid into Lia's stream, she has questions however:
1685651130549.png

Praid

Just another idiot
With so many different vtubers around now who do you guys actually watch regularly? I used to watch 5+ as much as I could. Though with work and hobbies that require me to go outside I really only watch Amiya and the occasional Panko stream now.

So I'm curious, has this been the same for you guys? Have you had to drop a bunch of streamers? Maybe you only watch clips now?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
ESL dinosaur Rimuurin is streaming and now has a loli model, God help us all

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Nigga you are the biggest fucking glowie I've seen on this site. Either that or you're a journalist.
lol imagine getting that as your first assignment, you don't even get kiwifarms, you get to fedpost on a vtuber forum.:kaelalaugh:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom