:thatsbait:
Edit:^Yeah if you don't have dyslexia it not as funny
Wemi gets bulli'd by Chat.

Oh.....No....:shiinastare:....she's a 10 but she might be an Elmo
Dizzy Tax:

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Crossposting from the commu announcement since i dont think it is worth a thread.

Ex wactor ( i think?? ) Hizuki Miu going on an indefinite hiatus starting on june 30th. Twitter, youtube and bilibili accounts will stay up but others socials will be deleted.

20230601_130135.png

Archive

Announcement of Hizukimiu's Inactivity Dear Valued Fans, Thank you very much for your continued support of Hizukimiu. As we have just announced in the news letter, I, Hizukimiu, have decided to take an indefinite hiatus as of June 30, 2023. We apologize for this sudden announcement. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all the fans, companies, creators, former members and staff who have supported me, and to all those who have been involved in my activities. Thank you for all the wonderful memories. We have about a month left, and I hope to spend wonderful time with all of you until the end. Thank you very much for your cooperation until the end. June 1, 2023 Hizukimiu [About the last delivery] We are planning to make it on June 25, 22:00(JST). Twitter will be updated until June 30. YoutubeBiliBili and Twitter: You will be able to see them even after the suspension. Other accounts will be deleted after July 1.

Seems like this was one of the talents that got doxxed by wactor earlier this year according to the qrts of the post.

How many ex wactor have gona into hiatus at this point?

Negzana

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Here's a long clip, Marine's annual holomem interaction review, almost an hour worth of information.

Quite a lot of callers from outside holo, I can see 774's Izumi and Kuku, dotLive's Mememe, Honhima, Tammy, and Patra.

>Marine is not confident in her singing
Bitch, please. You don't have an original song that isn't a hit! Your latest went on to be a mainstream hit outside the vtuber sphere!

Women, I swear...

She also wants to bully Matsuri.

Matsuri retaliates by offering a RFA collab.

That round goes to Matsuri.

Also says Lui is peak waifu.

:holohag::hololove:

PekoWick

I had no idea Aqua was even streaming anymore. I just assumed she pulled a Haachama and just left everyone hanging like dead weight.
She actually stream more than gura.

VTuberThrow

Speaking of Uruka, how goes her plan to release six original songs this year? From what I remember she only released one so far. I can understand if it turned out to be more difficult than she anticipated but I hope she's not going to give up on the idea entirely.
Haven't heard anything about it too recently. Last thing was her announcing it was going to be delayed on her twitter. She's been complaining a lot about her voice recently so that might be why it got delayed more than she originally thought. Hopefully it releases soon as the membership preview from 2 months ago sounded quite nice.

Negzana

Don't want to numberfag too much but at 75k Aki's anniversary stream was likely her highest watched stream of all time and also had the highest watch count of any stream today.

wrp

Tenma has had acute appendicitis for 3 months, finally managed to get a doctor that wanted to actually fix it instead of medicating her, apparently could have easily fucking died during that time, and will be taking off roughly a month for surgery and recovery

:thisisstupid:

themanimthehills

Tenma has had acute appendicitis for 3 months, finally managed to get a doctor that wanted to actually fix it instead of medicating her, apparently could have easily fucking died during that time, and will be taking off roughly a month for surgery and recovery

I wonder how many people are disappointed that she didn't die...

I'm happy she's seeking treatment obviously, just curious.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

themanimthehills

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Tenma at the start of the stream has been talking about issues with her medications and doctors. GG Romania

Edit: argh. Ninja'd, link to the stream at least

Limkin

I have two questions. First, how the fuck it didn't rupture and killed her in horrible agony with sepsis spreading all over the body if it was for 3 months. And second, how the hell they didn't immediately send her to a surgery. When a friend of mine had it they didn't even bother asking if he wants medications or not, they just cut it off and then called his parents to get him back, in this order. If it decides to rapture you are basically dead and it can do it at any time

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will be playing Lands of Lore soon

Negzana

I have two questions. First, how the fuck it didn't rupture and killed her in horrible agony with sepsis spreading all over the body if it was for 3 months. And second, how the hell they didn't immediately send her to a surgery. When a friend of mine had it they didn't even bother asking if he wants medications or not, they just cut it off and then called his parents to get him back, in this order. If it decides to rapture you are basically dead and it can do it at any time
Canadian Healthcare, plz understand

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Social Healthcare In A Post-Communist Country Moment.

themanimthehills

is wishing for someone to die is considered as drama these days?
If someone tweeted out something like:

"Tenma just said on stream that she could have died from her appendicitis. She will soon be undergoing surgery. For once I am disappointed in how far medicine has advanced."

You wouldn't call that drama?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom