"W.. wait let me tell you the plot of Dickfight Island!"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrp

I have two questions. First, how the fuck it didn't rupture and killed her in horrible agony with sepsis spreading all over the body if it was for 3 months. And second, how the hell they didn't immediately send her to a surgery. When a friend of mine had it they didn't even bother asking if he wants medications or not, they just cut it off and then called his parents to get him back, in this order. If it decides to rapture you are basically dead and it can do it at any time
Apparently, medication (it suppressed the pain and she was insanely lucky), and medication (they wanted more money)
At least it confirms she's not canadian (@Negzana) they would have just told her to kill herself several times

Horo7618

No one in particular

Kalion

:)
If someone tweeted out something like:

"Tenma just said on stream that she could have died from her appendicitis. She will soon be undergoing surgery. For once I am disappointed in how far medicine has advanced."

You wouldn't call that drama?
Are we now making up drama to be mad at before it happens?

themanimthehills

Are we now making up drama to be mad at before it happens?
I shouldn't have posted that, I was too caught up in my thoughts. Sorry.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Kolone is playing Splatoon: The Fighting Game and is actually not doing too bad

Kalion

:)
Menhera mail girl Matsuro Meru who's been on hiatus since February returns:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I have two questions. First, how the fuck it didn't rupture and killed her in horrible agony with sepsis spreading all over the body if it was for 3 months. And second, how the hell they didn't immediately send her to a surgery. When a friend of mine had it they didn't even bother asking if he wants medications or not, they just cut it off and then called his parents to get him back, in this order. If it decides to rapture you are basically dead and it can do it at any time
You can give someone some antibiotics and pack them in ice for a couple of hours. That's actually the old way of solving it, if it hasn't ruptured. American medical just likes to cut people open. Though it is, admittedly, a fairly "easy" procedure.

Topo Chico

Negzana

Broke Back Mountain watchalong starts:

Surprised the literal tumblr vtuber is willing to make a joke out of femboy month. Guess she was on the other side of Tumblr

themanimthehills

Limkin

Also if they tell her it's a month of recovery they are planning to gut her open which in decent countries isn't a thing for like the last 20 years. They now just make a couple incisions and you are fine in a week or so. But with open surgery you can't even walk for a first week so unless she has someone to take care of her, as in literally change diapers or have a ducky under she is fucked
Edit: I am going complete schizo, did Lumi always sound and talk like Ame or I just haven't watched Ame in a while?

Last edited:

wrp

Surprised the literal tumblr vtuber is willing to make a joke out of femboy month. Guess she was on the other side of Tumblr

kestraline

Early Adopter
1685646592702.png

They don't do it because it's good for their health. It's just the way white girls express themselves, yeah!

Topo Chico

Ensok

Early Adopter
Also if they tell her it's a month of recovery they are planning to gut her open which in decent countries isn't a thing for like the last 20 years. They now just make a couple incisions and you are fine in a week or so. But with open surgery you can't even walk for a first week so unless she has someone to take care of her, as in literally change diapers or have a ducky under she is fucked
Yeah, laprascopic surgery. Which is what any appendectomy should be. It really shouldn't take such a long recovery.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
View attachment 28330
They don't do it because it's good for their health. It's just the way white girls express themselves, yeah!
Great meme to have there for this.
:SelenHAHAhere:

Disappointed I have to be at work during this, but knowing these two, I expect at least one of them to be Twitter canceled by the end of this.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Lia finally realized her timer is stuck, it only took the whole chat screaming for 5 minutes.

Ah great news guys, she fixed it...

213213.png

FoxBearGranma

__ __ / \.-"""-./ \ \ - - / |
Lia finally realized her timer is stuck, it only took the whole chat screaming for 5 minutes.
Now it's stuck and upside down. How does she do it? :LOL: :guradumbl:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Nijisanji have updated their fanmail terms. I'm not sure what's specifically changed, but I thought I'd mention it here for archival sake.

Archive

1685647210451.png
1685647233270.png
1685647257943.png
1685647281718.png
The Document / Archive

Honestly speaking I'm surprised idol companies, virtual or otherwise, still accept physical fanmail in an era where fans can send their favourites a tweet or comment to show their appreciation given physical fanmail involves a lot more logistical and security considerations, but I can't complain either, I'm sure it means a lot to them to receive something handwritten from a fan. I wonder how often people send stuff in to justify it?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom