"Any food that's over $20 is wasted on Pippa"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Huh Fearsona's subs rose 10k since late April. She's doing a 30k cake baking stream.

2023-05-31 19_12_36-Window.gif

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
The thing to remember about Shallys is that Aki wasn't just singing, dancing, and choreographing it, she designed the language it's sung in. The breadth of her talents is remarkable, and she's low-key one of the most intelligent vtubers out there.
I recall someone saying they wanted to hear her performance of it at the 2nd fest and I did actually find the file. Sadly it's too large to host here so uhh catbox. I love that song so much and when I commented as such she liked my comment and I was thrilled. :sanasmile:
Sadly unless I wake up ungodly early I'll miss the upcoming live err live but I'll be watching it as soon as I start my day for sure.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Vtubing's cutest twins suffer emotional damage from an OG maid cafe shutting down.

1685586803406.png
their smile we couldn't and still can't protect...
:makotomisaki::akiramisaki:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Negzana

The thing to remember about Shallys is that Aki wasn't just singing, dancing, and choreographing it, she designed the language it's sung in. The breadth of her talents is remarkable, and she's low-key one of the most intelligent vtubers out there.
Lucky IRL husband

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Negzana

Where is that coming from? Id never seen suggestions she was married until the other week here.
IIRC she's the most rrated to be married IRL.I don't know where it comes from exactly but I can buy it given she doesn't seem as introverted/antisocial as other mems and is in her 30s.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Where is that coming from? Id never seen suggestions she was married until the other week here.
I was curious about it when he mentioned it earlier so checked the Nyfco and apparently it say her Pl has talked about being married and having a kid as far as 2017. Again it depends how much you trust if that's indeed her but checking it at least sound like her.

Relevant Tranlation:
1685587953664.png

IIRC she's the most rrated to be married IRL.I don't know where it comes from exactly but I can buy it given she doesn't seem as introverted/antisocial as other mems and is in her 30s.
Maybe you didn't count her because since is not a rrat but I'm pretty sure Azki is confirmed married, Nayuta her PL posted about getting married I think early 2022?

Last edited:

Negzana

I was curious about it when he mentioned it earlier so checked the Nyfco and apparently it say her Pl has talked about being married and having a kid as far as 2017. Again it depends how much you trust if that's indeed her but checking it at least sound like her.

Relevant Tranlation:
View attachment 28248

Maybe you didn't count her because is not a rrat but I'm pretty sure Azki is confirmed married, Nayuta her PL posted about getting married I think early 2022?
I assumed Azki was even more common knowledge. Aki I've only heard from nyfco/vt while Azki I've heard from more normie places too.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Henya playing Mario Party with Zen (eww), Geega (who), and Haruka (nice)

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The thing to remember about Shallys is that Aki wasn't just singing, dancing, and choreographing it, she designed the language it's sung in
I Never gave attention to the lyrics. She created a language just for that song??? I feel dumb as fuck for not knowing that

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I, for one, will continue to love and support Dizzy even if she is top-heavy. Truly, this shall be my cross to bear.

She's also a big fan of Splatoon, I'm looking forward to the continued squid brainrot slowly infecting the overall vtuber industry (even if it's mostly just Rin Penrose).

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
The amount of makeup/filters makes her face look fucking AI generated

Calli is my oshi because even in real life she's still a live2d model of this 'Karen Calanni' meat-tuber character.

I only started watching her regularly around the time so my memory is a bit hazy. I think it was during The Mortuary Assistant stream, which was taken down a long time ago.

Has she actually improved since then? I tried watching that stream but she was intolerable. How is she in comparison now to then?

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I Never gave attention to the lyrics. She created a language just for that song??? I feel dumb as fuck for not knowing that
impressive effort but less difficult then you would think the same is done for Gura's Single.

All you really need to do is create rules for the language to follow and then figure out pronunciation if your speaking it. if you ever seen someone "decode" a secret message or Translate a message from one launguage ot another that's because they know the rules they follow respectively .

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom