"I drank two glasses of something like Cassis Orange, I felt tipsy and sleepy; I told A-chan I'd had enough, then she said 'You'll feel better if you puke - Don't worry, I'm used to this, let's go to the toilet'"Roboco

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I remember gura let slip a "Rebecca" while talking live to Ame, and Ina began forming "Tara" but stopped herself in time when addressing mooms, there's a point to be made about them using special names with each other and not their direct IRL names.
Having met people from gaming in offline settings, it's really just a practice thing, but it does help to have a secondary derived name from their character that makes sense in public but isn't too descriptive. I imagine, in person, most of the JP livers use something like First Syllable + chan when talking to each other. In HoloJP, I've noticed Fubuki gets called "Fu-chan" a lot. Then you have the notable use of nicknames, which likely helps matters generally.

Or you can just generally give up even trying to remember their real name and your CoD buddy is now insult you all call him. Little Balls is a good dude.

Ghostteas

Somewhere more than 50k, slightly less than 60k. If only someone could pony up that kind of cash for such a worthy cause.
I'm sure they just forgot, we should be responsible citizens and remind them about it, after all, it was such a worthy cause I'm sure they would be happy to be reminded about it

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Chances are higher that whatever is left of her chemically soiled tastebuds cannot tell flavored cardboard from beef. I'd heard marketeers had gotten ahold of the "wagyu" label and done just as they did to caviar, where we now have to call salmon roe "a fine gourmet" delicacy.
Pretty much if you want to get a good experience you should be looking for KOBE beef not Wagyu Kobe specifically refers to Wagyu Beef from the Japenese Black Omi or Yomezawa are the other two brands to keep out for (and far less likely to be lied about due to their lack of recognition) All three are Brand Names which are actually protected unlike the word Wagyu which is not.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Interesting. I actually hope this goes well, but I expect a ton of scuff and NA favoritism.
Best Vtuber who is almost dying and still streams: Ironmouse from Vshojo
Best Japanese Vtuber if we ignore Nijisanji,Hololive,774,JP Indies,Sony,VSPO,etc: Nazuna Amemiya from Vshojo
Best Company based in LA: Vshojo
and so on and on thats what i expect
If this thing was serious Niji and Holo should dominate with some surprises from some Indies or smaller corpos and nothing else

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Best Japanese Vtuber if we ignore Nijisanji,Hololive,774,JP Indies,Sony,VSPO,etc: Nazuna Amemiya from Vshojo
If this thing was serious Niji and Holo should dominate with some surprises from some Indies or smaller corpos and nothing else
giphy.gif

e33.jpg

RiverBear

Happy Lean Day to those that celebrate.

If she did graduate High School in 2014, that would make her 2-3 years too young to be a hag.
:pippasadl:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
giphy.gif
The only holo I could see even getting nominated would be Mori, because she's fighting le evil idol culture! (She's not, at all)

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Interesting. I actually hope this goes well, but I expect a ton of scuff and NA favoritism.

I'll never understand this autistic need of validation from retards like her. Of all the stupid shit you can set up to scam people out of their money you go for the most basic bitch thing you can find. Set up a tournament or some stupid challenges to generate content, are these people so creatively bankrupt? and I just remembered that this is the girl who got famous for simply being a retard in vrchat, got my answer I guess.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
The feesh is going to be playable in some gacha mobile game:

Good for her at the end of the day she really loves gacha games so this must be a really big deal for her.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Important message from Subaru's member stream today. Make sure you fags pay attention to your health:
I had a minor health yab the other day so this was weirdly relevant. The stream itself was incredibly comfy and felt like what I needed. Changed my username a bit to remember that my oshi would want me to be healthy :gurasemperfi:

She also had a very blessed mini screenshot session:

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
It got taken down and I didnt record it. She was playing Stray.
Nope, that stream is still up, though its not bad. A couple of back to back akasupas leading to Lia mindbreak and sniffles and then saying appreciative cute things to chat, about how she never wants us to feel like she isn't grateful and worries constantly (timestamped below)

RiverBear

Good for her at the end of the day she really loves gacha games so this must be a really big deal for her.

1685584967301.png

Chinks finally realizing that the Azur Lane strat worked for Holo, it might as well work for Niji too.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I wonder if 3D Rie will finally be the Last Straw that will get me to watch her regularly, after what seems like half a year of post after post onslaught on this board.

Aki and Friend look back at how far they've come in 5 freaking years

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I feel Risu and Suisei sung Shallys better than Aki but it still stands as the best song in Hololive by far for me. Rose of the Lamp and her new one are pretty good too and different enough from typical j-pop idol music, but Shallys' only peer is Alice&U. The first time I heard the song in Holofes 3 it blew my mind as I was not expecting that good in the sea of jpop (Same applied for Risu there) and that's what peaked my interest in Aki.
The thing to remember about Shallys is that Aki wasn't just singing, dancing, and choreographing it, she designed the language it's sung in. The breadth of her talents is remarkable, and she's low-key one of the most intelligent vtubers out there.

bothyourhouses

One thing that leaves me feeling irritated with watching vtubers is that I think too much with telling whether or not what they're saying is just a part of their character or if they're being sincere. Like, is their attitude real? Is this their actual sense of humor? Are these two vtubers actually having fun on stream together? Is this emotional story that they're telling even real?

Do you guys ever get caught up in thinking about this?
Do you worry about whether the stripper is really paying for college or not too? Just enjoy the show bruh.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Punished Lurker

IIRC a couple of days ago she tweeted that she was fulfilling one of her debut goals this week, this must be it

Here it is

Ghostteas

If she did graduate High School in 2014, that would make her 2-3 years too young to be a hag.
:pippasadl:
she's 28, so your hag dreams are still ways away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom