"'Two hours no progress?' Ha. Ha. Ha. How long have you been on this earth? How many years? I see no progress from you, either"Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalion

:)
One thing that leaves me feeling irritated with watching vtubers is that I think too much with telling whether or not what they're saying is just a part of their character or if they're being sincere. Like, is their attitude real? Is this their actual sense of humor? Are these two vtubers actually having fun on stream together? Is this emotional story that they're telling even real?
They're internet people I'll never meet, so they're nothing more than characters on my screen. Everything is part of the character.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Grandpa Vespear is considering the purchase of a spear gun: go and help talk him into it out of it

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ponwolfo will take this week off besides the L4D collab on Thursday

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Vesper is considering the purchase of a spear gun: go and help talk him into it out of it

I always wanted to be Robert Shaw from Jaws when I grew up. It makes me happy to see someone else pursue that dream on my behalf

themanimthehills

No, different people will do it to different degrees absolutely. But I don't think it's healthy or accurate to think of it as acting or deception, it's a 100% normal part of human social interaction.
This is the most insightful comment I've read on the topic. Thank you.

Ponwolfo will take this week off besides the L4D collab on Thursday

Did she get a stealth suspension?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu stream might be running a little late today, she spent a lot of time doing a members stream earlier and it has taken a toll on her compooter

1685552861889.png

1685552847989.png

Autisticus

Daisuke is a whole story of his own and absolutely will not go away despite being hated by her for years. His response to her calling him out today was basically "if I'm so disgusting, then why do I still have a twitter account, huh?" and going back to complaining about her liking fans that aren't him.

TLDR; Actual real life stalker who claims to be her reincarnated soulmate and got fired from his part time job delivering papers by bicycle at age 40+ because he was late literally every day.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Bratcast Episode 2 in a little over half an hour, featuring Riro Ron, and for the sake of your sanity it's best not to look at chat too much during it:

Jokes on you fucker! That's half the reason why I exist!

Screenshot_20230531-120831_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230531-120851_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230531-120955_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230531-121150_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230531-121241_YouTube.jpg

FLASHBANG BITCHES

I 'spose Yuko knows her audience

Bonus

Screenshot_20230531-123943_YouTube.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230531-121241_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20230531-121241_YouTube.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
I always wanted to be Robert Shaw from Jaws when I grew up. It makes me happy to see someone else pursue that dream on my behalf

Now we need a Jaws watch-along with Magni saying "I think we're gonna need a bigger boat" and Gura randomly popping up in chat to yell derogatory comments at them (yes, I know she's way too chickenshit to show up, but still, use your imagination), and perhaps even Vesper doing his best gravelly voice:

"Japanese antis slammed two torpedoes into their side, Chief. They was comin’ back from the island of Tinian to Leyte. They’d just delivered the bomb. The Hiroshima bomb. Chikafuji Lisa and Amiya Aranha went into the water. Tsunderia went down in 12 minutes..."

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
About the Outlast Trials debacle: Not sure why manegement is being so retarded. Multiple members have played it with no issues yet. IRyS mentioned last night is was banned, but they were told if someone REALLY wanted to play it, it was open to dispute, whatever that means.

Here's a clip.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Mel talking about the Issei anniv. but where is CHAMA ?:urtearingmeapart:her anniv is tomorrow 2/6

Miko mainly talks about Haachama but there are two other blondes with large chests in Gen 1 too...

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
New funi i found on this, her 50 buck/month patreon tier includes the privilage of being her twitch janny
So not only do they do it for free there, they pay to do it

View attachment 28150

E-girls, not even once
That's not allowed on Twitch, by the way. You're not allowed to sell mod status. Surely, she will get banned for breaking the rules this bad. Surely twitch rules apply equally to everyone!

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
How can someone wake up in the morning, look at themselves in the mirror, think "I pay to be a thot's twitch janny" and not want to end it all right there?
Easy, they looked at too many coom stories about twitch mods/patreons fucking their e-girl of choice and vehemently wank it to that every day
That's not allowed on Twitch, by the way. You're not allowed to sell mod status. Surely, she will get banned for breaking the rules this bad. Surely twitch rules apply equally to everyone!

Easy, its not selling mod status, its just giving a donator the chance of being a mod after a ***rigorous*** selection process

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
Yuuna's third anniversary stream starts now.

Ensok

Early Adopter
How can someone wake up in the morning, look at themselves in the mirror, think "I pay to be a thot's twitch janny" and not want to end it all right there?
Because some guys unfortunately get off to that.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Does it bother you that most people have a different persona for work interactions than they do with friends/family/themselves (each of which will have their own respective personae)?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
One thing that leaves me feeling irritated with watching vtubers is that I think too much with telling whether or not what they're saying is just a part of their character or if they're being sincere. Like, is their attitude real? Is this their actual sense of humor? Are these two vtubers actually having fun on stream together? Is this emotional story that they're telling even real?

Do you guys ever get caught up in thinking about this?
Everyone online is playing a role, nearly always based on our real-life selves. We choose which parts of ourselves to show and what not to show and the manner in which we show it, and we choose what experiences of ourselves we share and what we don't. Online streamers, vtubers or flesh ones, are no different.

This is also okay - we should adjust how we present ourselves based on social cues. How I act at a formal event like a wedding will be completely different to how I'll act at a casual party on the weekend, for example. It's perfectly fine to say shit about any group on here, but it's not acceptable while at work or being out in public.

So, how do you know that the personality a streamer presents is actually based on their real-life self? First, having a completely fake personality is really draining - most people can't keep it up for long. For example, Lia of Phase Connect started with a completely different personality to how she is now before saying "can't do this, I need to present myself this way instead". Lia self-reports that she felt sad and uncomfortable and such when presenting her fake personality before switching. Second, with so many people watching livestreamers act in real-time, the mask eventually slips and the mask slipping will be big news. And lastly, people are good at spotting fake behaviour, such as the inconsistency of lies, when people don't act the way we'd expect them to, or people's involuntary reactions to surprises or shocking situations that don't match the manner in which they are trying to present themselves.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk, I take autism stickers for payment but prefer the coloured one.

cucurut

I have to say, it's funny to watch reactions of people who don't know how degen PC is, especially when it comes to wemi and panko.

I change my recommendation for volume normalizer to

User scripts - suggested installation via Violentmonkey

Displaying datetime of vod and clips creation on twitch
Bypassing youtube age restriction without account
Fixed youtube resolution
Redirect shorts to normal video page
Allow playback of livestreams which have it disable
In attachment my modification of Precise video playback, which simplify clipping of streams.
Cut creates current video timestamp. S and E next to widget insert the time into Start or End text field
yt-dlp button copy command to download the clip using yt-dlp - works only for videos and finished broadcasts.
ytarchive button copy command to start low quality archiving which allows to use
ffmpeg button which copy command to create the clip when run from the working ytarchive folder in Powershell

Another bratty lewdtuber started stream

Attachments

• yt_clipping.txt
    10.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom