"Well, I wonder if I should pick a minor fetish... Machine Fucking!"Tsukino Mito

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Another bratty lewdtuber started stream

Watching Panko mald over Crash Bandicoot is really fun, thanks for the stream recommendation.

Stunned But Dumb

Was it already posted that Studio Cell, the animation scammers, is not going to follow through with the rest of the apology statement?

Edit: It was already archived so I guess it was... Oops
might as well post that archive
1685565476612.png

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
Was it already posted that Studio Cell, the animation scammers, is not going to follow through with the rest of the apology statement?

Read: "My lawyer has advised me to shut the fuck up."

Piarro

Early Adopter
The Gura one wasnt really a slip up, just an unfortunate coincidence
No, she did it on purpose because Ame had just said something about "meese" being the plural of moose, which was something that was associated with Senzawa. I don't have a clip or a timestamp (if you search "gura rebecca" in youtube the vod comes up) but I remember she says something like "Does chat ever call you a name that isn't really your name? Like, idk, Rebecca?" definitely on purpose.

IDK this explanation always felt a little rraty to me, would feel like a way over reaction
I would agree but the way Gura worked saying "Rebecca" into the conversation was not natural at all, it seemed very much like she was just saying random things looking for an excuse to say it.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!!1! :Ame-SMELLTHEBULLSHIT:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
It's almost time for our local AoW autists to shine!

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
No, she did it on purpose because Ame had just said something about "meese" being the plural of moose, which was something that was associated with Senzawa. I don't have a clip or a timestamp (if you search "gura rebecca" in youtube the vod comes up) but I remember she says something like "Does chat ever call you a name that isn't really your name? Like, idk, Rebecca?" definitely on purpose.
Tbh, I also think this was on purpose, its part of why I've felt like they don't like eachother really.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I always wonder why people always assume they would call each other by their real names offline? people call each other usernames all the time in real life and there 0 benefit from calling each other anything else, I wouldn't surprise if some the girls don't even know each other real names unless they were already friend before Holo and even them Karen probably calls Kiara Keeki offstream

I doubt it. Probably calls her Heidi, and I bet the other girls do as well.

Topo Chico

i just randomly skimmed around in the vod and Ame said she likes to eat cold food, specifically cold burritos. That is haram time stamp ~3:38:00+

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Way back in the day, we'd always use our forum handles during weeb meetups.
You can just call me JJ so I don’t get confused with @Jambalaya when we have our TVA biennial meetup starting in 2024. I was thinking that we should plan for it to be in Proctor’s ancestral homeland. I was looking around on the map and I propose it to be in Blackpool just because of the name of the city.

/j

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I was looking around on the map and I propose it to be in Blackpool just because of the name of the city.
Its going to be in Vancouver at the Phase Connect offices.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
IDK this explanation always felt a little rraty to me, would feel like a way over reaction, from bringing an old reference of her old channel to blurting out her real name, but maybe that's just me.

In another note, searching for this lead me to a bunch of PL clips and I'm surprised at how many Nagu clips there are, I thought she didnt stream that much before, but she there a quite a variety of clips of her.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Alright, who informed the Zoomers of the new invaders?

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I wonder how many vtuber talents see themselves not as the actor for some character but the character themselves and play their personalities out to some degree even in real life. Makes me also wonder what the talents call eachother in private. I would assume EN probably calls themselves their real names like Sena or Agnes or whatever in private but do they do the same for JP?
More than likely their vtuber names for both EN and JP. They were introduced to each other as such and that would be what they're most comfortable with. Back when I competed in tournaments offline, my buds and I always referred to each other by our online handles rather than actual names because that's how we got to know each other. It's the same really for any online group that meets offline. It'd be weird to randomly refer to a friend by their actual name when you've known him as cringelord32 for years.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This Airi break comes out of nowhere and right after the AMD stream, where she was playing fast and loose with the possible copyright claims. She even shared tidbits of the 90+ notifications she got on her yt account after the stream.
Sakana, I swear to God, I'm gonna lose it if you start stealth suspending talents.
If it was a stealth suspension why would they let her go on the L4D collab when members subbing for others in collabs isnt uncommon

Ngl Airi just has shit luck considering her job and her recent family issues

Kalion

:)
Ngl Airi just has shit luck considering her job and her recent family issues
I would believe a death in the family or other family issue just as easily as I'd believe she got a "Hey Airi, a seventh person just quit so... Mandatory overtime all week!"

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
On Dizzy Today: It's a 20 hour a week streamer complains about not enough time in the day and stops abruptly when they realize they can't disclose thier RL schedual- Episode
:amepopcorn:Classic.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
One thing I instantly notice about Dizzy's model is that her eyes are incredibly expressive. I wish her tits weren't so huge and obvious, as her face is really nice to watch whenever she's being high-energy.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ina began forming "Tara" but stopped herself in time when addressing mooms
Is there a clip of this? I don't remember ever seeing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom