"It's actually getting hot. Today's not as cool as usual. I'm wearing a tank top, t...uhhhh...invisible tank top, too"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I am surprised Wemi havent get into ER due to eating multiple weird garbage......
Shes SEA. They have a racial bonus against food poisoning due to the weird shit they eat regularly.

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shes SEA. They have a racial bone against food poisoning due to the weird shit they eat regularly.
But she gets food poisoning every other month or so :pippasadl:and corona in between :annoyedpippa:and steps on class and gets a foot infection:shiinastare:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
And now Kronii has joined IRyS' stream. She's been stuck on the same part for the last 2 hours.

edit: And she said a gamerword and rage quit! Let's goooooo!

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Watching some clips, I just realized Neuro-sama is basically a "digital pet simulator" that can talk. Stuff that's been hugely popular since Pokemon and Tamogotchi. From that perspective, it's pretty brilliant.

:mitothink:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I mean it wasn't only Lia who was playing the seiso streamer at the begining, all of them kept their sad girl energy hidden. The early pushback from pippa and tenma helped everyone to ditch the seiso act and start acting more like themselves or playing it up a bit, who knows really. Fishman must've realized what kind of pack of degenerates he signed on and eventually loosened up a bit, I call him a fag a lot but the man has some weird eye for autistic talent if he's the one who scouts them.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
But she gets food poisoning every other month or so :pippasadl:and corona in between :annoyedpippa:and steps on class and gets a foot infection:shiinastare:

Look, a racial passive against poisoning isn't immunity. She just rolls with advantage, you can still fail the DC and that means nothing against saves vs Disease.

UberSoldat

If I had a penny for every time Uki crashed an all-girls collab, I would have two pennies, which isn't much but it's weird that it's happened twice.

As usual, Uki's mostly quiet.

If there are other instances I'm unaware of, please let me know

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Look, a racial passive against poisoning isn't immunity. She just rolls with advantage, you can still fail the DC and that means nothing against saves vs Disease.
She should re-spec for carry weight and $$$ perks and just carry more recovery items then :educateyourself:
Remember Remi started on hard difficulty and has a lot of difficulty being able to afford recovery items.
I hope it's at least very immersive and rewarding gameplay :pippasadl:

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
She should re-spec for carry weight and $$$ perks and just carry more recovery items then :educateyourself:
Remember Remi started on hard difficulty and has a lot of difficulty being able to afford recovery items.

Kalion

:)

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
The thing about Lia is that when she doomposts there feels like there could be an optimistic outcome. A lot of talents are extra hard on themselves, and they dwell on stuff. However Lia can seem to switch it off, and seems to have a better relationship with her chat than Pippa who doomposts across multiple avenues and who's audience is so large in comparison she can't really filter the good from the bad.
Don't forget Lia takes a lot of meds while Pippa doesn't. That's the difference. Two girls that desperately need meds and only one of them actually does.
I'm beginning to wonder how much of it is an act. She has to have broken 15 mirrors for this level of bad luck, although we haven't gotten to the suicide baiting from Aloe's roommate. So call me a sucker, but I'm willing to believe she is honest, and is more parasocial then most of you thirsty bastards.
Wemi is pure and honest and if any of you femboy's say otherwise I'll ... I'll...say mean things about you and stuff. Also you're wrong too, she would never lie to us. She actually loves every one of us and wants to marry each and every single one of us in a big polygamous relationship!

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Edit: "at least they never made an Aladdin live action movie or else I would kill myself"
How_do_we_tell_him_cover.jpg

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Talents claim "Harassment and pressure". Rrats are either grifting off the name and dumping or lack of control over the brand and lack of vetting, triggered by the recent Niicola incident and newcomers being excluded from the talent group and this decision.
I kinda stopped keeping track of FlaVR since my oshi died (because every time I see "FlaVR" I get a little sad), but what the hell happened with Niicola?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I kinda stopped keeping track of FlaVR since my oshi died (because every time I see "FlaVR" I get a little sad), but what the hell happened with Niicola?
There was a rrat when your oshi left that she was the one spreading Maries pl accounts around behind the scenes.
Also I think she's the one who lied about not having past vtubing experience.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
There was a rrat when your oshi left that she was the one spreading Maries pl accounts around behind the scenes.
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!?! IS SHE WHY MY OSHI JUST UP AND VANISHED?!?! OOOOHHHHHH MY GOOOOD I'M GONNA START THE BIGGEST JUCIEST VENDETTA AGAINST HER IF THAT'S TRUE!!!

*Breathes deeply*

It's just a rrat though. I shouldn't get ahead of myself.

Edit: Did my daily Pippa search and didn't find much that was too interesting but I did learn that bun has more than doubled in value since the last time I saw it. It's almost at a dollar!
Before:

Archive
After:

Archive

Last edited:

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Lia embracing her zoomer autist self seems to have attracted a good mix of dedicated fringe vtuber fans that she may have been missing out on with her original "vanilla" incarnation.
Speaking for myself as a dead inside oldhead, I find her (sometimes incomprehensible) youthful enthusiasm moving which may also account for her 40% over 30 year old demographic.
Rinmama doesn't hurt those numbers either.
:holohag::hololove:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS once again not realizing what she says until immediately after she says it :irysyabairys::

She tries to change the phrasing, stifle her laughter, and move on without bringing attention to it, but it was too late.

Preemptive 'janny complaining about thirstpost' rebuttal; it's not a thirstpost unless you have a humiliation fetish where you enjoy hearing a girl say that and then laugh at you. So really if you have an issue with it, that says more about YOU than it does me, you sicko.

wew

Male hag love!
but what the hell happened with Niicola?
I have been busy with irl shit for the last 2 months so forgive if my info is off.
pretty much niicola was a vtweeter for a little bit and right away asked for a collab with pippa on twitter with out streaming or making any content first. Which if you remember back when FlaVR was new and not real yet there where a lot of ""grifters"" harassing the phase girls with flavr accounts. So much so Tenma had to scream at them on twitter to fuck off.
It became an unspoken rule to not be weird and collab beg before you even make some type of content besides tweets. So she already left a bad taste in some peoples mouths but they still gave her a chance.
She did have a "debut" stream but it was super scuffed and I mean more than usual. Just a black screen for half of it. Which is fine because it was her first stream and most anons where supportive!
Than one anon came in that knew her past life calling her out and how she has been streaming on that account every single day for a month or so. Niicola than started to reply to this anon on 4chan in the flavr thread just feeding the schizo more. Even with this anon and finding out about the PL most other anons just wanted her to stream again.
Which she still hasn't done yet after saying she would a good couple of times but keeps streaming on her PL account daily.

She did tweet out that she would only be doing music with the Niicola account and would maybe give up Niicola if someone reaches out to her about it. Archive

The flavr twitter account quote retweeted it saying Niicola was up for grabs again and listed the standard rules of FlaVR about not collab begging and other stuff which could have been taken as a jab at Niicola. It is now deleted and only the follow up tweets are up. Archive

TL;DR
collab begged pippa with out making content first (big no no in FlaVR)
Had a mega scuffed debut after putting it off
Lied about PL
Streams everyday on that PL even now
Let one guy get to her on 4chan and was replying to them in the thread
Flavr fans just want her to stream damn it
Kuro_Company was passive aggressive to her
Still only a Vtweeter on Niicola:beataniugh:

Airless

Active lurker
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom