"I like to watch"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ensok

Early Adopter
"Is that how you get into the slide edging or how you call it?" -IRyS

God's Strongest Dragoon

Virgin "It takes a lifetime to master" Longbow vs Chad "It's so easy even an uneducated peasant can use it" crossbow.
Imagine creating a weapon so OP that the Pope had to ban it to keep PvP in Europe balanced.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Imagine creating a weapon so OP that the Pope had to ban it to keep PvP in Europe balanced.
No one tell them about the trench shotgun.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

I feel like I'm being specially targeted for filtering and it's working.:vomitdrawer:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

VaticanSoft is full of casual cocksuckers that don't even understand the culture of their own title, of course they'd fuck it up.

Everyone getting into the Naruto "roleplay" in chat and stuff.

How can she be so trash at some games but get to this point in around an hour? There's so many others that struggled on the mountainsides for longer than it took her to get here. The obvious answer is because she's good at doing circular motions with her hands.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
How can she be so trash at some games but get to this point in around an hour? There's so many others that struggled on the mountainsides for longer than it took her to get here. The obvious answer is because she's good at doing circular motions with her hands.
I keep saying it; she's a fast learner and gets really good really fast, the learning process just depends on whether she is actually paying attention. Not to mention she is basically THE endurance gamer in en.

niggaphil

I feel like I'm being specially targeted for filtering and it's working.:vomitdrawer:

I am surprised Wemi havent get into ER due to eating multiple weird garbage......

Negzana

Lia's stream tonight was great, lots of highlight moments. Was a consistent riot.

I got into Phase Connect by Pippa but I really feel like I prefer Lia especially nowadays. Her menhera moments aren't as grating on the nerves and her streams just carry a lot more positive energy on average.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I keep saying it; she's a fast learner and gets really good really fast, the learning process just depends on whether she is actually paying attention. Not to mention she is basically THE endurance gamer in en.

I don't regularly watch her since I'm usually neck deep in something else around this time, but I do know some things I've tuned into of hers and been surprised with how competent she is and other times it's like "How the fuck are you not getting this?" Feels like if she really took the time to understand the full scope of controls of things she plays she'd crush easily, but half the time I tune in I'm also not really paying attention and it's just comfy hope noises in the background while I'm autisming at some deep sperg game during the Real Gamer hours.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Lia's stream tonight was great, lots of highlight moments. Was a consistent riot.

I got into Phase Connect by Pippa but I really feel like I prefer Lia especially nowadays. Her menhera moments aren't as grating on the nerves and her streams just carry a lot more positive energy on average.
The thing about Lia is that when she doomposts there feels like there could be an optimistic outcome. A lot of talents are extra hard on themselves, and they dwell on stuff. However Lia can seem to switch it off, and seems to have a better relationship with her chat than Pippa who doomposts across multiple avenues and who's audience is so large in comparison she can't really filter the good from the bad.

God's Strongest Dragoon

No one tell them about the trench shotgun.
>spams artillery strikes and poison gas for years
>one 16 year old farmboy American jumps into your trench and instantly clears it with a pump-action shotgun, educating your entire continent on CQC
Germany: "This is a war crime! Ban please!"

Americans have always been colossal trolls in PvP ever since we started putting riflemen in trees and shooting British officers first.

I enjoy Lia's streams but sometimes Lia's inane zoomer rambling filters me too much. However she's probably one of the best collab partners in phase connect. Any collab that has her in it is guaranteed to be funny as fuck.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Phone posting so can't link, but Lumi put out another beautiful sounding cover.

Jacks Wasted Life

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Bold of you to assume it's balance related and not so he could shit undisturbed by woodsmen.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Good shit this evening, and still going.
Ami and Shiina both have original songs coming out, totally stoked.
Shiina being a complete Bro with her stream today, shilling PC talents' songs and covers. Started to cry talking about all the shit Airi has to go through day in and day out (especially recently); and to go support her. She's definitely leveraging her sub count to rise everyone's tide. That's my meemaw.

This got my sides BROKEN!

Always have to catch the VOD for this Sara timeslot

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bae joined the IRyS stream.

IRyS still has and uses a stovetop kettle.
:holohag:RyS status achived early?

Edit: IRyS has been using Uber Eats more lately. She then revealed she used it yesterday to get 5 slices of cakes...

:architect: very good

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I am surprised Wemi havent get into ER due to eating multiple weird garbage......
that's the best part, she has

multiple times, in fact

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
It does sound like she's talking about Yuri, but she could be talking about her dad there. She did have some major family issues recently with her father leaving that really fucked her up.
True the betrayed/hurt part could be by the cosplayers or her dad. The "In Phase RIGHT NOW" part seems to be about Yuri though.

Well, multiple reasons:
A lot of anons are personally invested in FlaVR both monetary and with their effort, say artists, few riggers, some editors, couple of sound engineers/musicians, AI prompters, we even got one boomer 50 year old with a 3d printer and resin, all who contributed a lot to the group, and were genuinely happy for girls that took on the characters, and supported them for ever since they debuted. They were doomposting hard initially. Then theres also a lot of rrats. I can elaborate later.
FlaVR itself really didn't give you much exposure outside your usual 12-20 ccv. In the end, it's really up to the talents to network and find new audiences, pump out content and stream consistently.
I mean that I get it from the fans side and the "community" but what I don't get is why are the members so against the FlavR name. Seems like they are hurting themselves. As little as it may seem, FlaVR is still a "brand" of sorts.

I like Lia but she did struggle a bit and tried a bit too hard originally. She was struggling to find what the hell to do with her content. Good to see that she has found her niche. Really proud of her.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Bae joined the IRyS stream.

IRyS still has and uses a stovetop kettle.
[HAG]RyS status achived early?
Nah that's just her american-ness coming out - most people here don't use them at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom