"I am youa mazzaa"Pochi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

desudesu

wrp

What is "that thing that happened ... that hurt more than anything" that Lia reffered to?
It could be a lot of different shit honestly. My first thought was the donothon and her blaming herself for what she saw as a massive fuckup, but like others have said it could be Yuri or her dad she's referring to.

Topo Chico

It could be a lot of different shit honestly. My first thought was the donothon and her blaming herself for what she saw as a massive fuckup, but like others have said it could be Yuri or her dad she's referring to.

Either exo or yuri
Damn when you're dealing with a full fledged autistic zoomer woman with strong menhera it really could be a lot. They're very good at vague-posting :fishmandispair:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I am confused by all of this. Its a fucking meme company (which seems to manage their talents about as much or even more) than some of the real small corpos. Why is everyone making a big deal out of this again? What is the point of dropping the FlaVR logo when it was part of what made the group interesting?
Well, multiple reasons:
A lot of anons are personally invested in FlaVR both monetary and with their effort, say artists, few riggers, some editors, couple of sound engineers/musicians, AI prompters, we even got one boomer 50 year old with a 3d printer and resin, all who contributed a lot to the group, and were genuinely happy for girls that took on the characters, and supported them for ever since they debuted. They were doomposting hard initially. Then theres also a lot of rrats. I can elaborate later.
FlaVR itself really didn't give you much exposure outside your usual 12-20 ccv. In the end, it's really up to the talents to network and find new audiences, pump out content and stream consistently.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
That rrat about Yuri becoming friends again with and listening to the former CyberLive girls about vtuber career advice might actually be fucking true.
This is the funniest outcome yet considering everyone else in cyberlive seems to be already in their own clique or painfully irrelevant

God's Strongest Dragoon

This is the funniest outcome yet considering everyone else in cyberlive seems to be already in their own clique or painfully irrelevant
After the past few years, I've come to view Occam's razor as incompatible with modern times. Instead I've started to realize the proper principle is Occam's retard, where the most retarded explanation is the most likely one.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Is Lia implying that Yuri kinda fucked her over?

"Everybody who is in the company today is very lovely"

Edit: before this she also mentioned that someone hurt her
It can sound like yuri was being a cunt but waaaay back pippa mentioned there were some managers at the start that are no longer at the company, could be that too or both honestly. Lumi dropped yuri superhard as her wife and now the new invaders are her wives and shit, doesn't look good on yuri honestly and pancho saying the details might hurt her just added fuel to the fire. Maybe the tax evasion was the idea of her cyberlife friends and when she got fired all of them ghosted her lmao.

niggaphil

Much as I want to say Takeshi Nofriends is a dumb retard, there are women like Tenma who just mentally decompose when shown graphic themes on stuff. Not all people have ironclad neurons.
Without graphic themes, Tenma was already mentally decomposed when fighting the two frogs for almost 5 hours yesterday:
(Note: In the beginning of the stream, she said this is only 2 hour short stream)

And for this week schedule, she gonna fight the two frogs again:
FxZhiRRXgAAy4bV.jpg

I think she gonna be mentally degraded as well in the no swear challenge stream. She said she gonna eat the banana without peeling it if she swear in the stream

I am expecting lots of troll tips
:smugselen:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
This is my head canon when Selen is a maid

Also apparently, Hololive management banned Outlast Trials from being played due to its graphic imagery.

Interestingly, Tempus has an Outlast Collab on Friday and still no word about it being changed.

get your Rrats ready hololive double standard "our girls must be pure". go go go go go go.
Honestly ninjisanji needs the W.
:cursedbae: Rrat time :cursedbae: but I feel like Bae playing Genital Jousting is what triggered this. Maybe Takeshi didn't like what people were saying about Holo for letting it go through or maybe JP fans didn't react positively to the game. Maybe they feel letting too many yabai games go through would affect the company rep too much. Either way, the result is now they're being stricter about perms. It's the only reason I can think of for why Trials is randomly banned from both EN and JP, especially since Gura played the beta months ago and was fine. Also the Whistleblower DLC for original Outlast shows a dude sawing a dick in half or something and that was okay for the girls to play so this ban feels rather spontaneous and reactionary.

Maybe I just want to blame Takeshi for something else but hey the guy's an easy target :botanshrug:
i dont even think this is a Rrat aside from it being specifically Takeshi.
It can sound like yuri was being a cunt but waaaay back pippa mentioned there were some managers at the start that are no longer at the company, could be that too or both honestly. Lumi dropped yuri superhard as her wife and now the new invaders are her wives and shit, doesn't look good on yuri honestly and pancho saying the details might hurt her just added fuel to the fire. Maybe the tax evasion was the idea of her cyberlife friends and when she got fired all of them ghosted her lmao.
just gonna remind people that just because shes referring to something does not necessarily mean it's something we would know about. for all we know she could be referring to that time she slammed her penis in the car door.

Yes i know bad joke is bad but i think it serves to emphasize it could be literally anything in the world.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

After the past few years, I've come to view Occam's razor as incompatible with modern times. Instead I've started to realize the proper principle is Occam's retard, where the most retarded explanation is the most likely one.
I find "you're not thinking dumb enough with that explanation" applies way too much when it comes to analyzing people's actions.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
These people know you can read up on a game before you play it, right? You can choose to just not watch it if it's something that you can't handle.
I wish I could tell you these women follow rational, logical and level-headed thinking processes. I really do.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Oh no, Dizzy has gotten bored of the horror game as it has like no scares, so she's considering letting donos for shock collar.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Oh no, Dizzy has gotten bored of the horror game as it has like no scares, so she's considering letting donos for shock collar.
I respect the hustle

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
What a shit fucking game. I guess Dizzy is going to pull a Melody whore out her masochism for tips.

themanimthehills

I wish I could tell you these women follow rational, logical and level-headed thinking processes. I really do.
I've been telling you guys all day that women are inherently embarrassing and less reliable. Nice to see someone who agrees with me.

Exactly, seeing that in reality she behaves like a woman IS disheartening.

Remember, when the stream ends they are all just women, with their women fears, their women desires,

We should just stop watching vtubers entirely then.

You guys realize that I was correct when you'll see your oshi behave irrationally.

What a shit fucking game. I guess Dizzy is going to pull a Melody whore out her masochism for tips.

Yeah, I have no idea why everyone in Niji play this game.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Reminds me of a joke about a sadist and a masochist.
A masochist says to a sadist, "Oh god, hurt me please, hurt me. I need you to hurt me!".
What does the sadist say?
"No."

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
It does sound like she's talking about Yuri, but she could be talking about her dad there. She did have some major family issues recently with her father leaving that really fucked her up.

I didn't hear about that. Did she talk about it on stream? Might have been before I started watching - unfortunately I'm kind of a late investor in Liacoin. Divorce and separation can really wreck people so I hope she can deal with all that and get through it if true.

Whatever it was, I'm glad to hear she's feeling better now. Today's stream was peak entertainment and I really unhealthily, parasocialy wish the best for the kid. I understand if her schtick isn't everyone's cup of tea but I again implore you all to at least give her a chance.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

niggaphil

Reminds me of a joke about a sadist and a masochist.
A masochist says to a sadist, "Oh god, hurt me please, hurt me. I need you to hurt me!".
What does the sadist say?
"No."
To be honest, I am not sure Dizzy Collar Shock Stream will be as funny as Lia Collar Shock Stream......

Lia Stream is pretty epic, and she basically shocked herself on every stupid tik tok video....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom