"Between obesity and everything else, Ronald McDonald has killed more kids than the clown from IT"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
So question to the forum:
Have any of you ever been the "One Guy" and if yes were you trying to be the one guy or were you just having fun in chat when screen person just happend to pick you out and things snowballed from there?
I'm pretty sure Lia has told me to kill myself in some form or another a half dozen times by now.
Make of that what you will.

Kalion

:)
I'm not saying it wasn't the cat, but I feel like we'd get a "FREAKIN' CHAI!" out of Lisa if it was.
I'm not saying it was Lisa's oddly manipulative mother either.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I'd say 'woman moment lol' but tons of men do this too. I can also relate. I don't let it get me down but there's something viscerally nagging about pronounced, targeted negative feedback that makes it shine far more brightly than ten thousand 'you're awesome bro' comments.
yeah it's easy to drown out the praise when you think it's undeserved and then hyperfixate on the one guy telling you to kill yourself.
Low Self Esteem or feeling like your fanbase in unearned is common in everybody to some degree.
The necklace is weird, if it was rings I understand as this is sadly a common thing, people take them of to do the dishes and forget about them. The Cat will do this though, they want to push things around and play and once it goes in the sink they find something else to play with and this is how and entire collection could end up going down the drain if it was near the sink, or on a shelf above.
the sheer amount and the specific location make this highly improbable or her cat is malicious. also that she was only able to recover a few items implies something was feeding it down the drain as well otherwise such a large "clump" of metal would not go down the drain so easy.

Hopefully she listens to Ami and hires a plumber and whatever her situations is improves. though I personally suspect it may have been a visitor (perhaps family?) rather then a dating thing.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I'm pretty sure Lia has told me to kill myself in some form or another a half dozen times by now.
Can you really call yourself a Liacon if Lia hasn't told you to kill yourself though?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Fauna just went live with Minecraft. This will likely be a very comfy stream :)

hylic

the sheer amount and the specific location make this highly improbable or her cat is malicious. also that she was only able to recover a few items implies something was feeding it down the drain as well otherwise such a large "clump" of metal would not go down the drain so easy.
Have you seen Chai?

Just look at this nigga

Fj_mY9eVIAARQMx.jpg
chai3.PNG
chai2.PNG
chai1.PNG

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii's stream room is up.

Also yesterday she said she will take her drivers test next week, so if she succeeds to anyone living in canada avoid the streets (she said she hit a pedestrian (not human) when she did her previous practice test).

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The Norks are claiming it's a "space launch vehicle", although I don't recall them ever having a space program.
Gotta start somewhere, hey!
ezgif-3-ee9287e17d.gif

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
FUCKING EMERGENCY

Dizzy at the top of the hour

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Pomu as a maid, fine. I can see that.

Selen as a maid...? The kind of maid who tells her boss to fuck off and let her handle the problems, he'd just fuck it up, anyway, I guess...

This is my head canon when Selen is a maid

Also apparently, Hololive management banned Outlast Trials from being played due to its graphic imagery.

Interestingly, Tempus has an Outlast Collab on Friday and still no word about it being changed.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Have any of you ever been the "One Guy" and if yes were you trying to be the one guy
It's very easy to do this to certain streamers who are parasocial with their chat, and the results are often fucking hilarious.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Currently on a tangent where she's reaming into the Disney live action remakes.

Edit: "at least they never made an Aladdin live action movie or else I would kill myself"

Edit 2: Lia is insisting that Liam Neeson played Indiana Jones

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Also apparently, Hololive management banned Outlast Trials from being played due to its graphic imagery.

Interestingly, Tempus has an Outlast Collab on Friday and still no word about it being changed.

Japanese middle management pussies. Let people play what they want. Bae and Axel can play as sentient cocks that fuck each other in their assholes and that's fine. But show a little violence while they hang dong and it's a big nono.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Other girls: crumble at one negative comment in a sea of thousands of positive ones.
Lumi: thrives on people saying mean things to her.
:whatastory:

Jokes aside, I can understand the situation. While I won't become a slobbering drunk mess or anything like that over a negative comment, that one negative thing will usually linger in my mind more than a positive comment will. It may even bother me for some time. Low self-esteem, fear of failure, I'm sure there are a lot of factors to it, but it seems pretty common that people will hyper fixate more on negativity than they will positivity. All that, on top of, in this sphere, I'm sure it's pretty common for them to compare themselves to others, and that can be a real blow to the self-esteem. We've seen this with Lia in the past. For Rie, I'm sure she's seen comments about her low viewer numbers and other numberfagging before. While I know most of those, especially here, were more light jabs to only be shared around here and not meant to be hateful towards her, it may very well feed into any insecurities she has as a streamer. I'm not about to finger wag against these kinds of comments because that's just something she's going to have to deal with as a streamer. I'm sure she'll continue to have these kinds of episodes as time goes on, but hopefully when she sleeps these feelings off, she can recognize that, while she definitely has the potential to do better, she has a very loyal fanbase and should be proud of what she's built with her community. And that goes for anyone, really.

You will watch 32 minutes of Nasa being adorable and talking about animals.

It's quite amusing to me how similar her background is to Pippa despite being very different people.

I will absolutely be doing this. Thanks again for your work in translating her and Michiru. Definitely some interesting facts about Nasa here. Will probably watch this a little later this evening.

lvl8

Currently on a tangent where she's reaming into the Disney live action remakes.

Edit: "at least they never made an Aladdin live action movie or else I would kill myself"

Edit 2: Lia is insisting that Liam Neeson played Indiana Jones

Lia is proof that violence on women is okay.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
The best thing about a Lia stream is that you never know if she's joking or not.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
The best thing about a Lia stream is that you never know if she's joking or not.
Mating press by C-3PO. We can't get rid of California soon enough.
Just kidding she meant K-2SO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom