"No I don't think you'd be a furry for fucking a centaur. Satyrs are hot, why not!"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
EDIT: Just so I don't doublepost I thought this was pretty cool if not fake.

View attachment 27937
WE'RE OFFICIAL ADVERTISERS NOW GUYS KEEP UP THE OFFICIALLY SANCTIONED DIZZYPOSTING
Part of me think that might actually be fishman.

Most people shitposting wouldn't go through the effort to find his name or drop 300 dollars. Also allegedly Pippa/Lia did get yelled at for sharing links to 4chan and possibly the homeland in discord and stopped.
Also buying some goodwill and a potential favor if something really embarrassing happened to PC in the future isn't a terrible idea.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
If true and not an elaborate troll....they looked here because of the Superduper saga, didn't they?
Part of me think that might actually be fishman.

Most people shitposting wouldn't go through the effort to find his name or drop 300 dollars. Also allegedly Pippa/Lia did get yelled at for sharing links to 4chan and possibly the homeland in discord and stopped.
Also buying some goodwill and a potential favor if something really embarrassing happened to PC in the future isn't a terrible idea.

Of course it's real, it makes perfect sense the true and honest Sakana is funding a forum, under his real name, where people gossip about his talents, post their personal information, and occasionally make nazi meme edits and clips of moments where it sounds like they say the Yamanba word.

At this point I can't tell who's playing along and who's actually convinced themselves israel

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I am not a paid actor, but I still shill IRyS; First ever members only wallpaper, available for 30 days! BuyRyS!

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Of course it's real, it makes perfect sense the true and honest Sakana is funding a forum, under his real name, where people gossip about his talents, post their personal information, and occasionally make nazi meme edits and clips of moments where it sounds like they say the Yamanba word.
Well also, imagine actually posting that message there, for everyone to see. Would be a really bad idea. If Fishman actually wanted to donate using that thing, he could just donate it anonymously with no message.

EDIT: I'm retarded, and meant "should have" instead of "could have", since I actually do believe this post is him.

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
EDIT: Just so I don't doublepost I thought this was pretty cool if not fake.
WE'RE OFFICIAL ADVERTISERS NOW GUYS KEEP UP THE OFFICIALLY SANCTIONED DIZZYPOSTING
Replies, serious or not
:autismawareness:Don't forget to wear the ribbon, you deserve it, we all do

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
RE:FlaVR exodus
Timeline:
Alright so from what I could gather so far, the decision to remove the FlaVR branding was made spontaneously and somewhere in the last week closer to the weekend.
Why?
Sena claims she had no part in said decision due to not interacting much in talent discord after her removing the tag. Neither she recalls the decision made before she removed the tag. Most of new people like Raimi, Mixie, Juwun and Minta also didnt take part in the decision for various reasons, like not being around for it due to life or just not interacting with other talents, and were nade aware post factum after the twitter post.
Who made the decision?:
Most of the first generation (except Sena) and some of the toxic, I know for sure Nyana voted not to. Everyone else wasn't involved or even informed.
Reasons:
Well reasons for exodus are mostly correct for all talents. The opinions of them are vastly different from person to person from platform to platform, and everyone has their own rrat about it. If you are interested about rrats, read /fvr/
Aftermath:
Most of FlaVR backtracked of the decision and returned the branding after the public outcry following the tweet being worded like shit. Everyone is doing damage control, assuring that everything is okay, and nobody is graduating and FlaVR is still alive. Brolime rebrands. People that weren't informed first were shocked, but now are carrying on business as usual.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
FxVah75WcAIIjqA

Banned VT Memes

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

At this point I can't tell who's playing along and who's actually convinced themselves israel
On the one hand, you are correct it's too good to be true. On the other hand, the company's Streamelements ID is "kevin@phase-connect.com". I await @The Proctor to reveal all.
Their url is phase-connect.com 🤔
Ah, you're right. Fixed my post.

Kalion

:)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
On the one hand, you are correct it's too good to be true. On the other hand, the company's Streamelements ID is "kevin@phaseconnect.com". I await @The Proctor to reveal all.
Hey, @The Proctor, I'm not saying you should Inspect Element that email into the BuyMeACoffee admin page for that donation and screencap it... but it would make for the funniest /vt/ thread of the year if you did.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I don't buy the Dizzy being a tranny shit, however she has fake tits that I can almost guarantee you judging from the videos posted before. The clips posted from when she was urara have shit audio and I doubt she had a decent mic if she wasn't a proper streamer, a good mic and audio settings do wonders. For example juna sounded like a completely different person in her off collab with rin, ame is another example.
What hooked me is her normal persona that leaked out when she started being serious, her needy gf shit does nothing to me, I want to hear this woman talk about shit she's interested in.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
View attachment 27937
I want this to be real so bad but I kneel to the Inmate who dropped 300 dollars to try and convince us it is

In related news raildex dropped a clip of Pippa talking about how far Phase has come and how she wouldn't ditch for any other corpo now

U-San dropped a thematically appropriate cover

In further news U-San's Invincible cover has already broken 100k they are gonna do great things and I'm excited to see them

Tenma reacts to Jelly debut and told chat this when they said Jelly was "uncorrupted by phase"
Tenma: "you can't corrupt something that's corrupted take that as you wish I give her week before she shows how fucked up she is"

It looks like Airi is getting a whole lot of copyright notices for the AMV video watching stream she did earlier.

I think that's a whole shit ton of claims on one video her AMV hell react stream she was doing earlier tonight

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Well also, imagine actually posting that message there, for everyone to see. Would be a really bad idea. If Fishman actually wanted to donate using that thing, he could just donate it anonymously with no message.
Seemingly more competent people have done far dumber things, I believe there is even a website cataloging that kind of behavior. :smugpipi:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Seemingly more competent people have done far dumber things, I believe there is even a website cataloging that kind of behavior. :smugpipi:
Real. I doubt it's true; tho I find it funnier to pretend it is.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
True. Unlike Superduper that got noticed and bent over and showed his ass.
Excuse me! It was never a gimmick to begin with. It had a greater purpose you just have yet to understand. A greater purpose that failed so I gave it up.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

cucurut

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Not really. ID Content claims are largely automated and it can be just music owner wanting revenue split from 10s fragment of video. These are not copyright strikes.

Yeah, I reworded my previous post after I gave it some more thought and realized what was actually happening here.

Sorry. Eepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom