"Around blacks never relax"Nyanners

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
This Airi stream is funny as shit. Every time Nazi stuff pops on stream, everyone spams Pippa lore, and you can see Airi laughing her ass off but muting herself to remain professional.

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Btw, how do you quote additional comments when editing a post? I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it.
Press the Quote button on any post you want to quote in the bottom right corner. Quote as many posts as you want to insert!
chrome_i6tUU2UhNa.png

Press Insert Quotes on your own post
chrome_1W72hV5UU1.png

Rearrange and remove posts you may or may not have wanted to quote then click Quote Messages when you're finished.
chrome_f3IdFXAoZE.png

Congrats you are now a certified no-lifer here at TVA!
:calidrinking:

EDIT: Just so I don't doublepost I thought this was pretty cool if not fake.

chrome_TDbdMPb1c3.png

WE'RE OFFICIAL ADVERTISERS NOW GUYS KEEP UP THE OFFICIALLY SANCTIONED DIZZYPOSTING

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Btw, how do you quote additional comments when editing a post? I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it.
Quote it into the new post box, turn it into the BBCODE using the brackets in the upper right, and copy that stuff into your OG post.
1685421801200.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The pics were taken in some weird art exhibit in Vancouver and the room they picked looks light a lighting nightmare.

The implication was that she is a tranny, decent amount of sperging followed after.
The Fishman doesn't hire male talents or ugly women. Checkmate, vt/ards.

niggaphil

Press the Quote button on any post you want to quote in the bottom right corner. Quote as many posts as you want to insert!
View attachment 27934

View attachment 27933

Rearrange and remove posts you may or may not have wanted to quote then click Quote Messages when you're finished.
View attachment 27935

View attachment 27937
WE'RE OFFICIAL ADVERTISERS NOW GUYS KEEP UP THE OFFICIALLY SANCTIONED DIZZYPOSTING
I mean, Panko is the owner of Banned Vtuber Memes (Note: This is shitpost meme) in twitter, and frequent 4chan /vt/ browser, I won't surprised she is the one that sharing TVA the most in Discord. Besides that, she is an italian, the second country who loves to shitpost most (First is Australia, example: Rie (@superduper) is from australia)

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Now that we are state-sponsored media, when do we start getting our cut, @The Proctor?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I remember seeing the first part of the image in a clip some time ago, it was part of the thumbnail I think. Although I think the second part might be fake. Aia wouldn't have shown or done the test in a livestream, or if she did then I don't remember.

Would
Pretty sure she has discussed her sexual life on stream.

Why is her forehead red like a baboons ass in that first image. Even worse it looks like it was added or made worse in that one as the next two look more normal
Shitty lighting

Is it wrong that this info unironically makes me like Dizzy less? She's young, dyes her hair, and posts images of herself on Instagram. I can't really see myself vibing with someone like that... Maybe I'm overthinking it, I don't know.

Edit: apparently I'm alone on this...
Nigga, she won't fuck you. You watch Vtubers because you find them interesting and entertaining not because you want to stick your dick in them. For that, you watch Twitch hot tub thotts.

@Azehara thumbnail game still on point
I can't edit for shit but I'm proud of my thumbnails.

All of the Invader girls broke 10k in 2 days. HololiveEN and NijiEN are at the point where the girls are almost breaking 100k on debut. Smaller corpos usually get something like 2-5k on debut.

About Hylo getting into a corpo. Who would want her? IdolEN2? I never watched her but how was her content as Hylo? Was she entertaining? When I checked her out was when the whole Lumi drama started and it looked like she barely even streamed and when she did she got an average of 60 CCV.

Honestly, I would probably go for one of the Kawaii3 girls, possibly Not-Aletta although I can see why any of them would want to join a corpo anytime soon. Maybe pick one of the Tsunderia girls? Amiya or Lisa would really benefit from an actual company giving them marketing and maybe merchandise support which is probably why Tsunderia flopped.

Also Kokone from V&U has been doing Gunpla for the past 5 hours. She's adorable (this is the 2nd gunpla stream of hers I watch)

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
View attachment 27934

View attachment 27933

View attachment 27935

View attachment 27937
Im doing my part. Enjoy my dog shit photoshop
victory.png

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Panko, if you are reading this: Hello.

Can I get an extra-large, deep-dish Hawaiian pizza to go?

🙏 BLESS 🙏

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
If true and not an elaborate troll....they looked here because of the Superduper saga, didn't they?

niggaphil

Panko, if you are reading this: Hello.

Can I get an extra-large, deep-dish Hawaiian pizza to go?

🙏 BLESS 🙏
Rin, you should get the English Breakfast pizza from Panko, that shit is more cursed than pineapple pizza.

index.jpg

themanimthehills

Nigga, she won't fuck you. You watch Vtubers because you find them interesting and entertaining not because you want to stick your dick in them. For that you watch twitch hot tub thotts.
I think you replied to the wrong person, because I never said anything like that.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Rin, you should get the English Breakfast pizza, that shit is more cursed than pineapple pizza.

View attachment 27942
if you were actively following the Rin lore, you would know that she only eats whole Margherita pizzas

So my choice of a deep-dish Hawaiian pizza indicates that I can not possibly be Rin Penrose

RiverBear

Airi's hag card got revoked for not knowing what a plane flying towards two towers in the NY skyline means.
Typical Americans thinking the world revolves around them smh

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
if you were actively following the Rin lore, you would know that she only eats whole Margherita pizzas

So my choice of a deep-dish Hawaiian pizza indicates that I can not possibly be Rin Penrose
EDOJNLjUcAIgFrf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom