"too much lesbian. no more lesbian please! KIARA! less lesbian, ok? [I have a screenshot of this] CAREFUL!!!!"LittleGoose22 (superchat)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It sucks because people like Rie work really hard and still only get 2view status while this whore hardly streams andR, despite getting terminated, still sits comfy at 3view status. It just isn't fair bros...
I've said this before, so here's the short version: I think Rie should do one weekly collab show with the same cast, maybe with an occasional guest for some variety, one random collab each week, and more guitar playing (and she should mention she's also playing guitar in her livestream titles). I think collabs and guitar are her strongest and most distinctive skills and would help drive interest. The rest of her streams can be whatever interests her.

Now if only Rie were actually reading this.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Dizzy at 1k CCV
This is that real shit right here
It is still post-debut, so it's still going to be elevated for the next week or so. However, this is a great start.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Dizzy chads stay winning

I am also in the process of creating an amphibian-based race to combat her insect legion in Age of Wonders 4, and I will see how long this simulated warfare lasts

Yes this is incredibly autistic, but how else am I going to face her in the incredibly unlikely event that she opens it up for community play

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

niggaphil

Will Airi join the movie watch along? I remembered in the last collab, Airi didnt know what is broken back, so Lia and Lumi said they gonna invite Airi to watch it..... poor old hag is too pure for this world

Screenshot_20230529-084635_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Damn, very nice cosplay.
Pretty neat cosplay, cosplayer is also a honest deadbeat (atleast enough that she cited "Dawn Blue" aka hololive alt teaser PV song as her favourite of calli's music and also recognizing when I stated that I like Taste of Death), so the cosplayer does like cosplaying as her oshi.

IMG_20230528_165908.jpgIMG_20230528_165920.jpgIMG_20230528_170004.jpg

Also a bonus.
IMG_20230528_181204.jpg
Marine doing the double bird flippin'

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Okay, agricultural trip in progress

View attachment 27741at the booth, screen cap for a stream (twitch stream gone)
From a twitch stream (?)

View attachment 27742View attachment 27743
I'm just reposting, I can't attest to accuracy. I don't know what she looks like or anything.
@DelusionTree anything to add, seem to be your postings :pippasquish:
Those are the pics, there are supposed to be higher res pics from OffKai but I never saved them.

Also she had some amateur modeling shots on instagram but I can't find them right now. They might have been posted in the homeland thread.
Supposed to be Asian, my guess would be filipina.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
The issue is the term "loli" has some inherently sexual connotations, what with the book it comes from and all. Its prevalence is kinda dumb and just fuels this BS to be honest but it's too ingrained now to do anything about it.
Don't remind them Lolita exists it upsets their fragile worldview nuance can't exist.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Dizzy can cook rice, but not eggs, and has threatened to learn how to cook eggs on stream

She's already fitting in with the other sad girls at Phase Connect, I love her (romantically) (Dizzy Dokuro please marry me I am nearly at my limit)

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Dizzy can cook rice, but not eggs, and has threatened to learn how to cook eggs on stream

She's already fitting in with the other sad girls at Phase Connect, I love her (romantically) (Dizzy Dokuro please marry me I am nearly at my limit)
Well at least your not pulling a Ken Ashcorp and doing a bad job hiding it. Still I'm legally required to use the bonk emote

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Okay, agricultural trip in progress

View attachment 27741at the booth, screen cap for a stream (twitch stream gone)
From a twitch stream (?)

View attachment 27742View attachment 27743
I'm just reposting, I can't attest to accuracy. I don't know what she looks like or anything.
@DelusionTree anything to add, seem to be your postings :pippasquish:
Edit: Particularly any chance of a save form that twitch stream from "twitch streamer Will Yu" soundsl ike it gives a better look at her then that screen cap.
Thanks and please excuse my outburst
:vespernosebleed:GODDAMN:vespernosebleed:

In all seriousness she seems to be like the oldest in phase or at least in looks. Her streaming persona is leaning more to the needy gf and I hope she drops it, the few glimpses of normalcy she has shown so far are miles better. Let's see how she develops.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Thanks and please excuse my outburst
:vespernosebleed:GODDAMN:vespernosebleed:

In all seriousness she seems to be like the oldest in phase or at least in looks. Her streaming persona is leaning more to the needy gf and I hope she drops it, the few glimpses of normalcy she has shown so far are miles better. Let's see how she develops.
:holohag:
hag.png
hag.png
hag.png
hag.png

Over 40 in demand

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Sena is doing another one o dem streams

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Well at least your not pulling a Ken Ashcorp and doing a bad job hiding it. Still I'm legally required to use the bonk emote
Understandable, and well deserved, keep me in line so I don't go full Ken - though I feel like I have enough self-awareness to not constantly say the same thing over and over again during her streams

Unfortunately, I'm busy during offkai, so I can't meet and greet with her, which is also karma colliding with me head-on, apply directly to the forehead

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Those are the pics, there are supposed to be higher res pics from OffKai but I never saved them.

Also she had some amateur modeling shots on instagram but I can't find them right now. They might have been posted in the homeland thread.
Supposed to be Asian, my guess would be filipina.
The was a few clips on /vt one time of "The very attractive woman at the PC booth". It's assumed it's Dizzy/Urura because of this tweet.
https://archive.ph/TIIru

Last edited:

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
On today's episode of "I didn't expect to hear that out of her":

Hakos Glitterbutts Hit the Woah Tiktok what does over 9000 mean Baelz said:
I'm starting to reach the age where doing Tai Chi in the morning seems appealing.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I'm very glad Pippa has gotten so close to a kouhai this early. Obviously it's cuz of her management experience making Pippa probably be drawn to her as a makeshift therapist, but it doesn't seem like she's been too much of a burden.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Nasa got the rizz to secure the first Dizzy collab (after the ban), Pippa better watch out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom