"You can't save vtubers. You will never save vtubers. They are all too far gone the moment they opened vtubestudio. In fact, once you try to save one, it'll be too late to save yourself"Amaris Yuri

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
90 days, provided without comment
1685306482238.png

Three streams in a week? A collab with a two-view?

When I said Nanobites was speedrunning turning from a three-view into a two-view, it was a shitpost. I didn't think she was trying it for real.

To be fair that site might be a bit untrustworthy. I looked up my own channel and it seemed to think I streamed only three times the last three months - I normally have three scheduled Twitch streams every week.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
The rat basically echoing one thing I was mentioning.

View attachment 27706

It's always one of those things that shouldn't be an issue, but it is. It's not as if the people who get unironically grossed out are saying completely unreasonable things (sometimes). It's easy to see why they would have that perspective, but the simple fact is that trying to turn some fiction into a test of morality is not only a pretty disingenuous way to go about determining someone's moral worth, but it sets incredibly dangerous precedents that will inevitably come back and bite your own behind. It's always best to leave fiction alone and focus on real world issues, rather than virtue signaling over pixels on a screen.

Matsuri gets so deep in the weeds about the definition of it in this clip, that I'm not even sure what she would consider loli or not lemao. It's amazing that there are people who exist in this world who call Matsuri a loli just because of the big head/small proportions, but Matsuri doesn't even consider Gura to be one lol.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Goddamn it, I need to agree with Superduper here. Someone please explain to me why Superduper is wrong because I don't like this.
WDYM? I have good rational takes when I'm not playing up my schizo act.
Three streams in a week? A collab with a two-view?

When I said Nanobites was speedrunning turning from a three-view into a two-view, it was a shitpost. I didn't think she was trying it for real.
It sucks because people like Rie work really hard and still only get 2view status while this whore hardly streams and, despite getting terminated, still sits comfy at 3view status. It just isn't fair bros...

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
There was another collab month ago with Koe, Nagzz and Onigiri. Anyone knows what is Koe and Nagzz stance on loli? Normally I wouldn't care but I'm curious if they share similar level of retardation with Evan. My assumption at the moment is that they are smart and just avoid the topic.
Koe plays fighting games so he's aware of lolis but I think he doesnt go too deep on it.

Nagzz is good friends with chibidoki iirc but I don't know how that reflects on his stance on loli.
Pretty sure Chibidoki was one of the people saying that her model was not a loli back when she started. Chibi is also not a lewd loli. All of her "lewd" is external or directed at shit like bowser.

No, they do that as a smokescreen because they know it wastes resources that could go into actual investigations, so as to buy more time to abuse kids.
I think you are looking too deep into this. Never attribute to malice that which you can attribute to stupidity. Yes some of them are anti-loli because they are sex-pests and they want to moral grandstand to try to blend in but the majority seems to be doing it because they are too retarded to understand that reality and fiction are not the same.

Edit: Shiina and Dizzy have seen each other mostly naked at the Spa. They went to spa as a couple for the couples package. They're the same height but Dizzy is stacked.
:kiarachefkiss:
There is a photo of her working at the Phase booth one year ago in one of those conventions (guessing it was Offkai last year).

Her getting donos that skipped the 50% or 60% (?) PC take was worth it wdym bro

It will all work out in the end, trust ze indie plan and all the anti corpo shitters that will boost up her views long term

:optimistic::optimistic:
I think it will end up working out in the end. That said she will probably struggle for the first few months. People like Kuri Rinji, Penumbral, False and Khyo have all talked about her being Yuri so the people that followed her before will still follow her. Even Kirsche talked about her (didnt mention Yuri though). So overall there seems to be a somewhat positive reception to her and people know who she is. The other Phase girls dont seem to mad about the issue. Sakana doesnt seem to have slapped a non-compete either (maybe because she has been a streamer for a very long time and its the only source of income she has).

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
There is a photo of her working at the Phase booth one year ago in one of those conventions (guessing it was Offkai last year).
you wouldn't happen to know where can I search for it, for research purposes only of course :smugrys:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Dizzy Dokuro starting her post-debut stream:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I think it will end up working out in the end. That said she will probably struggle for the first few months. People like Kuri Rinji, Penumbral, False and Khyo have all talked about her being Yuri so the people that followed her before will still follow her. Even Kirsche talked about her (didnt mention Yuri though). So overall there seems to be a somewhat positive reception to her and people know who she is. The other Phase girls dont seem to mad about the issue. Sakana doesnt seem to have slapped a non-compete either (maybe because she has been a streamer for a very long time and its the only source of income she has).
Is there even an example of a vtuber getting booted from a corpo and coming even close to their past success?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I think people like this really betray their lack of real world friends, socialization, and especially contact with women...

First of all, everything cutesy is not pedophilia because "the behavior is very child" or whatever his dickless friend was saying. People making "pedophilia" a meaningless term just because they want the little dopamine shot of condemning someone and feeling righteous whenever possible is absolutely awful, for obvious reasons. I know they've probably never spoken to a woman outside a discord call or a college struggle session, but VTubers, being portrayed by actual women, tend to embody what an actual woman would like to be. Some want to be cool, some want to be sexy, and some want to be cute. Being cute and innocent may be traits associated with children, but they're not exclusive to children.

If this dude (somehow) actually dated a woman and she started getting cutesy with him, is he gonna flip out and go "how dare you accuse me of being a pedophile"? if she refers to chicken as "chimken" or a snake as a "snek" is he gonna bust out with "um, excuse me, that's not how an adult speaks!" Women love cutesiness you absolute twitter-brains. There's something equal-parts amusing and infuriating about someone being so smug in their utter ineptitude.

On another note; yes, forced fanservice can be cringe, but how the hell are you gonna react to it he way owl boy here does where he groans sheepishly like his racist grandpa just called his mixed-race friend a slur?
I wonder how many twitard minds would be blown if you told them (and they were not too stupid to listen) that Loli and Lolicon are two entirely separate things.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Is there even an example of a vtuber getting booted from a corpo and coming even close to their past success?
Sayu, I guess, but she only streamed a couple of times so far, so who knows if it'll keep.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Considering Michael Cat retained some of her rushia era whales, and that she's continued her Ginza-lifestyle thereonwards, I would say it kinda worked out well for her. Probably not happy at vshojo but then, she wasn't really getting along well at holo.

Since we were talking about Shiina's childhood destitution, this video came up in my recommends list

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Dizzy is like another Airi, I love it:hololove:

Negzana

Barges regularly in to the thread.
Declares his love for his oshi.
Does not elaborate.
Leaves

Absolute Chad
I kinda wish I could do this for Kaela but I don't think I can at this point

sample_02e6497a4441588650f380c0a3b64ff6210b5466.jpg

Ela love

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Vesper schedule

20230528_203128.jpg

Looks like zomboid with the boys is coming back. Just gotta know which ones

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Dizzy at 1k CCV
This is that real shit right here

RiverBear

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I wonder how many twitard minds would be blown if you told them (and they were not too stupid to listen) that Loli and Lolicon are two entirely separate things.
The issue is the term "loli" has some inherently sexual connotations, what with the book it comes from and all. Its prevalence is kinda dumb and just fuels this BS to be honest but it's too ingrained now to do anything about it.

Negzana

I usually don't care for anti-loli nonsense it was one of the earliest dramas I remember when I got interested in Vtubing but I did get soured a bit on Gura egging on the "UOH no-no square CRAB" crowd by retweeting some fanart of her with the crying face as clothing a year ago.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
you wouldn't happen to know where can I search for it, for research purposes only of course :smugrys:
Okay, agricultural trip in progress
Trip canceled :smugina:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom