"My feet are pretty callused from dance, but my toes look real suckable right now! I'd suck 'em"Ember Amane

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
Privated. Did she slip up and showed something?
The back of Fubuki's head was shown, sadly I don't have a pic, but I'm sure someone on /vt/ will have one eventually.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I thought it would be interesting to do a quick update on the Phase Invaders:

Ember's debut video is currently at 24K views and she's at 10.4K subs
Dizzy's debut video is currently at 25K views and she's at 8.2K subs
Jelly's debut video is currently at 30K views, she's at 10.9K subs

Pretty solid first day for three small corpo vtuber debuts. Fishman did a good job getting the word out about the incoming invaders, hope this momentum continues for them when they start doing regular streams.

Limkin

Ok, I won't be watching Elira's star rail streams, unfortunately. She switched to EN dub midway (because she can't read and wanted to know the story) and the quality is even worse than your average anime dub. They miscast the majority of VAs, the only one who is putting real work is Asta's actress, the rest just sound like they saw the script 5 minutes before recording, did one take and left as it is. MC is by far the worst of them too. Your playable character is a garbage diving trash panda who is living by the "I am cringe but I am free" rules having the most bizarre dialogue options and saying jokes that would make Doppio proud. But they cast "strong independent women" who makes every line she says a proclamation to the world of oppressors. They also felt the need to turn all the little grunts and funny noises from JP dub into sentences for EN dub and it just doesn't work. Overall a shame, she was having lots of fun and it's definitely very good streams to watch if you can overlook it

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Ok, I won't be watching Elira's star rail streams, unfortunately. She switched to EN dub midway (because she can't read and wanted to know the story) and the quality is even worse than your average anime dub. They miscast the majority of VAs, the only one who is putting real work is Asta's actress, the rest just sound like they saw the script 5 minutes before recording, did one take and left as it is. MC is by far the worst of them too. Your playable character is a garbage diving trash panda who is living by the "I am cringe but I am free" rules having the most bizarre dialogue options and saying jokes that would make Doppio proud. But they cast "strong independent women" who makes every line she says a proclamation to the world of oppressors. They also felt the need to turn all the little grunts and funny noises from JP dub into sentences for EN dub and it just doesn't work. Overall a shame, she was having lots of fun and it's definitely very good streams to watch if you can overlook it

Chink games, not even once.

Pioneer

Nayuta just released a new original song.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
kson won the Grand Prix

Edit:

Added stream with timestamp when the winner was revealed.

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Thanks for sharing this one. First time hearing of her. I like the instrument playing streams, and the flute is one of my favorites to listen to. I see she does these streams fairly often too, so I'm definitely going to keep an eye on her for those. Very comfy/relaxing content.
Glad that you enjoyed my recommendation. She's back again at 8.15PM JST collabing with indie Himemiya Reinya, Ruki on flute and Reinya on saxophone.

For nostalgia, after Pekora played Rockman 1 (Mega Man) yesterday, today she's playing the Professor Layton game at 9PM JST.

Also Nekono Yukino celebrating two years since joining Re:AcT from her indie self Shiraishi Yukino. Her lore is interesting, originally a catgirl (Shiraishi), joined Re:AcT as a maid catgirl so basically the company gave her a job.

Last edited:

IdenticalPlateaus

Stunned But Dumb

The typical search experience. A recent one for me was "lisa", "burp" and "clip" because the lisa burp clip is funny and I can't find it anymore.
It's hard for me to find too, so I downloaded it

Attachments

• Lisa burp.mp4
    5.5 MB

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
@super duper MARIE MEHLO IS GONE WHY EVEN FUCKING LIVE BROS
First of all, you didn't actually @ me correctly. Second of all this is an extremely late post. Is there something new that happened or are you being retarded?

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
With how we've been spoiled the past few months in regard to new outfits, I was wondering what some people's favorite 2023 costumes were.

My personal picks are Ina & Selen (largely due to her haircut).

View attachment 27434View attachment 27435
outfits of 2023 huh?
So far, my favorites have to be Subaru, Mumeis casual outfit and Marines sexy office lady outfit
Bild_2023-05-28_130503304.pngBild_2023-05-28_130730592.pngBild_2023-05-28_130748254.png

Also congrats Kson on the Yakuza win
Cant wait to see the seethe from China
Bild_2023-05-28_140823543.png
Here is the detailed vote breakdown on what departments voted for who

Last edited:

IdenticalPlateaus

Also congrats Kson on the Yakuza win
Cant wait to see the seethe from China
Well they have sorta bent the knee to bugs before, but it was funny enough to forgive in my opinion.
1685272494504.png

They made a Chinese character less montrous looking in the Chinese version.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
kson won the Grand Prix

Edit:

Added stream with timestamp when the winner was revealed.

Well deserved, I can't imagine what emotions she's going through. :subaruclapping: And on a related note, she's looking pretty stunning today.

cucurut

Another streamer, to whom I had some sympathy, goes into trash.

(twitch - catbox - catbox HD)

I wonder what would he say if he saw the chat messages from other talents.

And then VIPed hylo makes chat appearance.

E: It doesn't get better.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
As always, I blame Superduper.
How is this my fault?! I don't even watch Hololive!
Another streamer, to whom I had some sympathy, goes into trash.

View attachment 27680
(twitch - catbox)

I wonder what would he say if he saw the chat messages from other talents.

And then VIPed hylo makes chat appearance.
View attachment 27681
(twitch - catbox)

E: It doesn't get better.
View attachment 27684
(twitch - catbox)
Holy shit what a fucking pair of faggots!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Holy shit what a fucking pair of faggots!
Goddamn it, I need to agree with Superduper here. Someone please explain to me why Superduper is wrong because I don't like this.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Hmmm I wonder who Fubuki is congratulating here

:hololove:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Akirose is cooking crepes for Fubuki and Flare.

I feel like a 1920's dandy thirsting over ankles but yea, Aki is showing her wrists and arms. Her wrists are thicc and ThaAki (thicc+Aki) is canon to me now.

And... Fubuki or Flare showed the top of their head and hands+phone taking a photo of a crepe near the end. That's why the vod is private
akicrepehead.jpg
(photo from VT)
Lui, Koyori, Pekora and Botan were doing a watchalong of the Japan Derby earlier (no mirror stream). Apparently one of the horses, Skirving (?), collapsed and died of heart failure during the race. Lui and Botan reacted to the death announcement.
View attachment 27666
View attachment 27668
Tweet
View attachment 27667
Tweet
Horse racing is a fucked up sport but the cute games introduce many people to it; here is the race and the horse. Could have been worse like when they break their legs and get shot on track. Last update about the horse, don't watch if you don't like seeing one die.

Last edited:

Negzana

I feel like a 1920's dandy thirsting over ankles but yea, Aki is showing her wrists and arms. Her wrists are thicc and ThaAki (thicc+Aki) is cannon to me now.

And... Fubuki or Flare showed the top of their head and hands+phone taking a photo of a crepe near the end. That's why the vod is private
View attachment 27685
(photo from VT)

Horse racing is a fucked up sport but the cute games introduce many people to it; here is the race and the horse. Could have been worse like when they break their legs and get shot on track.
I missed the offcollab rip

Aki goes to the gym and does dancing instructions. She is probably thicc and fit as hell. Likely tied with Korone as most sex IRL because of that.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
It warms my heart seeing Mika Pikazo still drawing Kaguya Luna and Pinky Pop Hepburn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom