"Joumon doki-dokiiii!"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Outlast is one of the few Gura streams I actually watched (One of the first in general) so I might watch this IIRC her screams are funny

He is around, commented on Vesper's cover. I am guessing he is holding off posting the room because Bae hasn't been responding?

Or they all just forgot lol

Edit: nvm

That thumbnail is just... *chef's kiss*
View attachment 27571

Edit2: also the movies are officially available free online, if you are interested in torturing yourself:

It's a hard choice between the two collab streams right now. One is an insane, traumatic, horrifying ordeal, and the other is Outlast.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
You make Keeki sad.
FxKg4vGWIAE5RUU
Gross. What is that thing?

kestraline

Early Adopter
I really find her to be such wasted potential. She went full autistic and just fucked off to her corner of the internet to waste away, with her backlog she could land a place in holo or niji but landing on niji would be just hilarious considering her story with corporate bullshit. You're the resident Moe enjoyer, right? any chance she stopped being autistic and tried her luck at one agency?
I don't know what you mean by going full autistic but as far as I was aware she just wanted to do her own thing and if that meant being a 2view on twitch then so be it. Also she explained why she made a new channel to get away from both Eilene and Comdost. I'll say this - compared to other vtubers out there who immediately started clout chasing VShojo to stay relevant, she never did that. I'd give her respect for that, she stuck to her own place.

As for corpos I doubt it's that given her rough experience with Eilene and the fact if she really wanted to, she probably would have been in an early HoloEN or NijiEN wave. Any company big or small would gladly have her though in whatever role and she isn't intending on wiping the channels so if she ever feels like giving it another go she could always use that for her resume. She's more content with video editing these days so the likelihood is she is just going to keep doing that. Maybe she will say more on her stream. Still sucks for those who still watched her even though this was coming.

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
It's a hard choice between the two collab streams right now. One is an insane, traumatic, horrifying ordeal, and the other is Outlast.
I'm actually going to tune into Rie's birthday encore stream in an hour, after I'm satisfied Gura hasn't been replaced by an AI. Ended up kinda digging the stream last weekend, was pretty nice.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Vesper keeps talking about how he is impressed with how defensible the castle looks in this Barbie movie

the red road

Ensok

Early Adopter
Vesper keeps talking about how he is impressed with how defensible the castle looks in this Barbie movie
For some reason I got confused and mixed up the Barbie movies with the Tinkerbell ones.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Another vtuber departure is confirmed, although being rather low key about it all, Natsumi Moe is doing her final stream tomorrow.

Yet another OG gone. I remember the day of being excited at her debut since she was one of the few EN VTubers back then and was under a well known group to boot.

She was the first ENtuber I watched. I really like her voice.

I remember back then that the biggest speculation on who her roommate is is Lilypichu

:whatastory:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
For a nice JP Sunday morning, UniVirtual's Ohga Ruki with her flute

The answer to this question is yes.

Context to them being "siblings".

Inui Toko knowing what makes Furen cute.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
*Villain put clock down*
Vesper: "I hate clocks."

That's it. There is nothing else.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
19 minutes into barbie
vesper into 3 beers

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
You make Keeki sad.
FxKg4vGWIAE5RUU
I mean keeki's great and all, but this isn't about a holo talent being a great cosplayer, it's about hololive cosplayer who manages to exude so much perfection that you just, a-okay about it even if it was just a dude blatantly crossdressing while wearing sunglasses to be cool about it.

they have the balls to do it publicly, and isn't afraid of it. That's something to be respected.

themanimthehills

the guy who sperged about the anime translation for that pedobait show
No idea why you're acting like complaining about crappy translations is a bad thing. Just because you don't like something, doesn't mean it deserve a good translation.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
There's been a few winners so far

There's even one for @Reticule

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Oh yeah, Song of the Ancients: Grandpa [Self-Respect Destruction] is happening in 19 minutes.

It was a decent cover. It's a really good song.

Why does that make her look worse? she might have exaggerated it a little but it's still true and bullshit.

people Anti Pippa Lumi and Lia for the most part but it's affecting all of phase not just Tenma.

expressions of frustration are not the same as complaining to the void about the meanies on twatter.
Even Kirsche raided Koe's debut watchalong. Normally I don't really care about this shit but I do understand why some people are mad since usually when there are birthdays or debuts, everyone opens up that timeslot.

Did she have 3K CCV at Tsunderia?
Not to talk shit on Tsunderia but most of them were at 150-300 CCV range. Tsunderia as a company did very little to promote the talents and honestly that was their downfall.

Seems like Dizzy will be far less of a manager now with how that schedule is setup.
As for potentially acting like a degenerate on stream while also being the face of the company with Phase Weekly, remember fishman's oshi is Marine.
I don't know how I feel about her. I like her but I hope she doesn't go too menhera. I don't really know her from the slugma days other than the Fishman interview collab thing.

For everyone that doesn't want to watch the Phase Invaders debut streams, here's the TL;DR:
  • Consistent 3K viewers for all three streamers. Fishman obviously spent money advertising and the Phase Connect brand gets in viewers
  • Ember is a comfy hag streamer.
  • Dizzy looks to be either lewd or GFE or some combination of the two, hag as well, and into strategy gaming. Her lore video is great and worth checking out.
  • Jelly is a cute, seiso idol, deep into music and it looks like she'll branch out of the normal jpop stuff. Also in an unusual timeslot, so if you want the live experience and your regular roster isn't doing it, Jelly might be able to.
Ember didn't get her lore video on time and Dizzy didn't get her song out on time. Shit happens I guess. As far as debut goes it was fairly standard.

Tried to look it up and you have to create a google advertising account, which I don't imagine would be too hard.

Anyway, here's an article about it: https://www.savvysme.com.au/article/9422-wondering-how-much-youtube-ads-really-cost

Short version - ads can can cost between $0.03 and $0.30 per user view, depending on bidding price, relevancy, and ad type.
When it comes to advertising I have a friend that works with marketing and he tells me that Youtube ads are the most effective way to target a certain audience. He also gets the most bang for his buck when it comes to using it for promotion of X or Y thing/event/person. He runs marketing campaigns for politicians.

Gura taking a page from Ayame. Creating some sort of Gura content drought helps her get a shit-ton of views/donos whenever she pops up.
1685242481521.png

Something happened to the not-Riifu Discord server. Maybe her old management caught wind of it. I woke up to a notification on my phone about it but when I clicked to read it she had already deleted the server. Might have to dumpster dive through /VT/ to find out.
I was busy so I missed it all. Seems she did the LotR watchalong on her Discord and talked a bit around the situation without going too deep in it. Seems taht she was closing the Discord after the whole thing to avoid issues. Someone posted the audio archive on Rentry. There is about 3 hours of chatter before and after the movie still im currently on about minute 20.

This is what I get for touching grass and having IRL responsibilities. FML

Good to listen to her be retarded as usual. She such a good entertainer.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Vesper: "Is there a goth Barbie? ...just asking for reasons..."

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Status