"Ngl... NGL? Nasa... Good job Life!!!"Utatane Nasa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

braindoko

watch a harpy die of spicy wings

edit: the suffering started and she's only in the #5 spiciest sauce, 4 more to go
edit: edit: I forgot how to edit my posts :guradumbl:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
50 minutes away from barbie time and no lobby is up yet. Bet Bae's still sleepin, wonder what Bettel's excuse is. (I don't remember who he is, he isn't also aussie is he?)
He is around, commented on Vesper's cover. I am guessing he is holding off posting the room because Bae hasn't been responding?

Or they all just forgot lol

Edit: nvm

That thumbnail is just... *chef's kiss*
20230527_213359.jpg

Edit2: also the movies are officially available free online, if you are interested in torturing yourself:

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
He is around, commented on Vesper's cover. I am guessing he is holding off posting the room because Bae hasn't been responding?

View attachment 27571

Edit2: also the movies are officially available free online, if you are interested in torturing yourself:

The description of the "Official Barbie" channel:

🦋Hello Everybody - Welcome to Barbie Official⭐ ✨Here you can enjoy the magical moment with watching the Barbie Movies. Here we try to post them to good quality and clear sound. 🏰 ⚠️We don't own the movies 🙅‍♀️. +This channel will never make money with the movies which was posted on this channel. -★- we're doing this for bring your magical Childhood memory back! 💖 🍭 You'll never know ,what you can do unless you try.🦋 You can be anything -Barbie✨

Rock on! You fight the fuckin' power, Official Barbie!

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Negzana

Outlast is one of the few Gura streams I actually watched (One of the first in general) so I might watch this IIRC her screams are funny

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
For everyone that doesn't want to watch the Phase Invaders debut streams, here's the TL;DR:
  • Consistent 3K viewers for all three streamers. Fishman obviously spent money advertising and the Phase Connect brand gets in viewers
  • Ember is a comfy hag streamer.
  • Dizzy looks to be either lewd or GFE or some combination of the two, hag as well, and into strategy gaming. Her lore video is great and worth checking out.
  • Jelly is a cute, seiso idol, deep into music and it looks like she'll branch out of the normal jpop stuff. Also in an unusual timeslot, so if you want the live experience and your regular roster isn't doing it, Jelly might be able to.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Just tuned into Ina's stream and now I have my mom asking me what the fuck are takodachi supposed to be if they aren't her young.

As always, I blame Superduper.
Lumis surprise Shadow of Mordor stream turned out to be the highlight of my week in terms of stream watching. I wish some of the other girls would give it a try, it's a surprisingly fun game for how repetitive it seems on the surface, and the nemesis system practically guarantees some laughworthy moments. It really managed to pull some of the best elements from other good games and mishmash them together well in a fun and novel setting.
My money's on Panko and Tenma trying it., depending on how their respective Dark Souls and Frog Survivor autism is going.

Surprise entry would be Pippa, but she'd just die the whole stream without finishing any quests.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Fishman obviously spent money advertising

Has anyone got a clue how much it actually costs to advertise on Youtube? Is it just something a company can do, or can anyone buy Youtube ads? I recall Technoblade talking about buying Youtube ads in the very early days of his channel (RIP), but I've no idea if it's still the same kind of system or what prices are.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Another vtuber departure is confirmed, although being rather low key about it all, Natsumi Moe is doing her final stream tomorrow.

There will be a final stream tomorrow and a last video on YouTube a few days later. After that, she is "going to sleep indefinitely".

Even if she faded out over the years, she was still one of the original EN vtubers who was still going, but the list keeps on getting smaller.

This shouldn't come to any shock for those who still watched her, as she did tell people at the end of the last year she was finishing up in 2023.

The most interesting thing was what she said about her old channel that was owned by Eilene and why she stopped using it.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Has anyone got a clue how much it actually costs to advertise on Youtube? Is it just something a company can do, or can anyone buy Youtube ads? I recall Technoblade talking about buying Youtube ads in the very early days of his channel (RIP), but I've no idea if it's still the same kind of system or what prices are.
Im pretty sure you can just buy them. Some random apex booster ( boost people to high ranks ) had ads under a lot a creators channels and it made some drama in the apex community

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Another vtuber departure is confirmed, although being rather low key about it all, Natsumi Moe is doing her final stream tomorrow.

There will be a final stream tomorrow and a last video on YouTube a few days later. After that, she is "going to sleep indefinitely".

Even if she faded out over the years, she was still one of the original EN vtubers who was still going, but the list keeps on getting smaller.

This shouldn't come to any shock for those who still watched her, as she did tell people at the end of the last year she was finishing up in 2023.

The most interesting thing was what she said about her old channel that was owned by Eilene and why she stopped using it.

I really find her to be such wasted potential. She went full autistic and just fucked off to her corner of the internet to waste away, with her backlog she could land a place in holo or niji but landing on niji would be just hilarious considering her story with corporate bullshit. You're the resident Moe enjoyer, right? any chance she stopped being autistic and tried her luck at one agency?

Kalion

:)
No car crash this week so something else had to happen to Airi:

Archive

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Barbie night hasn't even started, but Vesper and Bettel have already started drinking.

cucurut

Spiffing Brit walked through the process and discerning eye can extract many details.

Horo7618

No one in particular

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
Tried to look it up and you have to create a google advertising account, which I don't imagine would be too hard.

Anyway, here's an article about it: https://www.savvysme.com.au/article/9422-wondering-how-much-youtube-ads-really-cost

Short version - ads can can cost between $0.03 and $0.30 per user view, depending on bidding price, relevancy, and ad type.
Do ads cost per user click too? Dizzy/Urara used to tell people "DO NOT CLICK THE ADS. GO TO THEIR PAGE ANOTHER WAY."

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

View attachment 27571

Started. Why am I doing this to myself.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
pretty sure the actual amount is variable based on a number of arbitrary factors including location content and general "size"

you can see corpo ads just as often as ads for some semi rich solo youtuber though I think youtube also takes youtube "fame" into account

Exact prices are hard to pin down for that reason as I keep hearing "oh it was like 50$ i think a few people saw it" to "yeahs it's a couple thousand" which leads me to believe bigger companies pay even more

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

She was the first ENtuber I watched. I really like her voice and it was thanks to her that I know English vtuber can work, which lead to me being optimistic about HoloEN back when Myth was first announced while everyone was doomposting about how they were gonna fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom