"In normal Kirschey community fashion, we decided to find out how much fuel can a woman pump into her uterus before she blows up"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Nah this is infact normal. Most drag queens have stupid names like that adults know to laugh along because it's a joke and kids don't get it. Most of these people seem like "Comedians" rather then "Serious" (yes there is a difference) think Frank N Furter rather then the average twitter user. theres also a bit of overlap with the Clowning community hence the fat clown there not sure if they are registered or not (yes theres a clown registry and it involves painting your make up on an egg).
I refuse to accept this is normal. This is grooming children in public.

Horo7618

No one in particular
The final award was won by the team behind "THE FIRST TAKE" Suisei appearances
Yeah, that's only at a measly 12 million views....

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Cute Henya. "Org is a nation"

Polkanalysis

Animation: "Kwonii~"

themanimthehills

Motherfucker is doing better as an indie than he did in Nijisanji
 She
Firing Yugo was, like, the only good decision Nijisanji did in a very long time. She was a walking time bomb, constantly on the verge of breaking down completely (and breaking down on a lesser scale regularly) who also, allegedly, got into fights with management over nothing. And fanbase was pure cancer who would never shut up about trans rights and representation, with Yugo herself actively promoting this crap
I just wanted to chime in and say fuck Yugo. I for one was thrilled that she was canned and it elevated the quality of Niji collabs now that you didn't have to worry about her dragging them down.

Edit: do you guys actually like Yugo?

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
 She

I just wanted to chime in and say fuck Yugo. I for one was thrilled that she was canned and it elevated the quality of Niji collabs now that you didn't have to worry about her dragging them down.
Iketog is 4 doors down, dood

Vid tax

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
1- im watching the sora concert im seiso
2- i really wanna say things right now but i dont want to get ban by the procterino

Instead

Archive

Im not canadian anymore im french yes haha baguette oui oui

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png

Riro Ron, IdolEN's invader, takes up the 48-hour donothon trend.

And Blair Labri is doing her graduation stream.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

A+ thumbnail and title from Ina.

I really hope Takos like Zelda, a month of this and then we are likely going from this directly into TOTK
And the maybe Elden Ring, possible, DLC Hopium

Last edited:

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
I really hope Takos like Zelda a month of this and then we are likely going from this directly into TOTK
And the maybe Elden Ring, possible, DLC Hopium
This is why I pivoted to Shiina for gaming content recently. I love Ina, but the games she plays aren't anything I'm terribly interested in these days.

Aside from the occasional Minecraft stream, but that's coming from a fellow Minecraft autist.

Last edited:

themanimthehills

This is why I pivoted to Shiina for gaming content recently. I love Ina, but the games she plays aren't anything I'm terribly interested in these days.
Reject Tako, embrace the Sad Girl supremacy.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Archive

They're probably all from Pippa.

Well, they're not from me because I haven't sent her one since valentines:faunacry: If I did, it would just be the same maro over and over:hololove:

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
 She

Edit: do you guys actually like Yugo?
I did like Yugo myself (I'd say Uki is the collab ruiner more than anything tbh); very high-tier voice, fairly comfy at times, and their organized activities near the end made Yugo start to feel like a valuable bridge between EN and JP. Still, you can't really deny that getting shitface blitzed and then weeping about how you wish you were a man IRL, both in the middle of a stream, didn't look very good in a professional setting, and made them look like a time bomb waiting to blow up. That, and their community seemed like one of the more worrying ones to have. On the other hand, with Zaion's manifesto out and about, I also can't help but retroactively wonder how many of those "management issues" may have actually been petty shit and nothingburgers.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
So Cover hold awards for their employees and is good to know the face behind some of these teams
1685075225754-k5CQR3gRZb.jpg

Thi is Mr S. from the CG Production Department of the Creative Production Division (so basically this is one of the Niggas that works in 3D)

View attachment 27365
This one is Mr. H from the MD Headquarters Alliance Team (so basically one of the merch guys.He kinda looks like a fag NGL)
View attachment 27367
The final award was won by the team behind "THE FIRST TAKE" Suisei appearances
You know, I bet Cover doesn't keep their employee's awards either.

Disappointment

1- im watching the sora concert im seiso
2- i really wanna say things right now but i dont want to get ban by the procterino

Instead

Archive

Im not canadian anymore im french yes haha baguette oui oui

1685133651935.png

I can't even bother wanting to attend every day at my local "comic con" because it's been rebranded an all inclusive fan convention. Too many furries and degenerates doing panels. Want to have some sperg talk about lesser known comics or listen to a good VA? Fuck you, drag parade and furry play time. The con floor is covered in doctor who crossplayers, homestuck tweens, degenerate furry outfits, and rainbow costumes so risque that if an actual woman wore them they'd be asked to cover up.

Even the video game convention is slightly ruined. Weed and lawyer booths, furry panels, inclusive areas. I just want to enjoy my hobbies. Why do these "people" need to infect everything?

bettelpilled

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Why do these "people" need to infect everything?

Small anecdote: There's an old RPG that my friend plays (I used to but don't anymore) that has dedicated servers. He recently joined a roleplaying server and started absolutely demolishing the established social order there, and his primary weapon has been his willingness to use voice chat to coordinate and discuss tactics in advance.

This has made multiple people seethe, because they have spent so long playing as big-titted dark elves that it's become their whole identity, and fighting back would require them to adopt the same methods. Since they're all obese neckbeards behind the screen, using voicechat would create such horrid cognitive dissonance that it would destroy the idealized self-image they've created to avoid reality.

When I was a child and this game was fresh, it was the only kind of place you could find these type of person. Nowadays they're everywhere. This is why I say you have to be completely and totally intolerant of nonsense like this. Immediately take steps to determine whether the person you're interacting with believes that reality is external to themselves or that reality is defined by personal experience. Reject all contact with the latter person. Take every opportunity to remind them that they're wrong. Never compromise. Treat them as the objects of ridicule they were less than twenty years ago, and watch how they crumble and disintegrate.

Mehk

Murray friend person is on twitch playing russian robot game. She's on the thing that caused 10ma to almost have a heart attack.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom