"Madafaka~?"Tokino Sora

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I don't know, maybe work extra mcwagie jobs , or become vtuber to earn income and support your oshi?
I mean yeah. Dizzy if you see this you seem pretty cute and all but fuck you Rin can have you i have holochad bills to pay

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Are Kiara (and Mori?) the only chuubas that have been smart enough to hire tax niggas so they dont get buttfucked by em

Probably Watson too since she seems like she has her head on her shoulders with that
IRyS is smart enough to know she's dumb enough to need one and has been meeting with one.

Autisticus

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I distinctly remember people here and on KF saying that Vox is fine in collabs.
Nolan you fuckin dumbass when people like me say "Vox is fine in collabs" I mean with the women I watch, like Selen, Rosemi, or Pomu. Not in an asmr collab with another dude.
Mysta Tax Evasion arc incoming

Archive

Mysta is now the most based (and retarded) Luxiem male. Hopefully he finds a way to avoid the British IRS from jailing his ass.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
ok buddy, im pretty sure 99% of the people on tva are straight males. Im not saying to not post about vox, but you know that people here are not gonna want to hear 2 males whispering in their ears.
My brother in Christ.

Have you not considered the potential of a Magni-Vesper wingman ASMR? Imagine Vesper telling you to just go up to that cute anime grill and start blastin'. And Magni reminding you that you don't have little boy hands - you've got big man hands. And bitches love that.

Add in Bettel softly screaming as he burns water (and himself) in an attempt to perfect that pasta dinner to help a bro woo that bitch.

Rare not-retarded Lumi karaoke. She's having fun, and looks beautiful tonight bros.
lumi_but_NOT_retarded.jpg
onolumi_blush.jpg

Last edited:

Pioneer

Didn't know this would be unarchived.
It's not unarchived, almost all of her VOD are members only for some reason. She also posted a preview of a new song for members.
nayuta.png

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Nolan you fuckin dumbass when people like me say "Vox is fine in collabs" I mean with the women I watch, like Selen, Rosemi, or Pomu. Not in an asmr collab with another dude.
Honestly it was no more ASMR than Fauna and Kronii’s was.

Yeah but you missed out on learning that Shakespeare invited the word swagger or the Florida man story of a guy who fought 12 cops with 1 hand while jerking off with the other.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
YOASOBI just released an english version of their song IDOL. And i just want Calli and Kiara to cover it together

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
You're assuming our list of enemies isn't a phone book at this point! Gotta get this Vshojo shit sorted, first of all!

Autisticus after the defeat of the filthy Americans of Vshojo who dishonored Nazuna

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Less than six hours until Rin Penrose steals money from her manager to buy Pokemon plushies:

Unrelated, I'll take a nap before the stream so I'm refreshed and don't miss it.

Rin please, your mother told us how many toys you already have, please stop.

BTW Kson and co. are getting FRIED in the Philippines

Weak southern skin genes, shamefur display. The glorious Yamato blood skin just adapts by getting darker temporarily.

Yagoo's 2.5 billon yen investment is being put to good use already

Negzana

I don't know when I got it but apparently I got a gift membership to Aki Rosenthal. That's cool. Was planning on getting the membership around my birthday but this is good.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Any nordchads on this site? I need someone to go stop my (white) oshi before she, well, just look:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Onolumi is not playing games but singing~

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Are Kiara (and Mori?) the only chuubas that have been smart enough to hire tax niggas so they dont get buttfucked by em

Probably Watson too since she seems like she has her head on her shoulders with that
wouldin't surprise me if Ame does her Taxes herself and is just stupidly good at it she seems the type.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Fishman's sinister ulterior motive for establishing Phase Connect is revealed:

For those that don't get it, League of Legends lets you do custom 5v5 matches.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
Fishman's sinister ulterior motive for establishing Phase Connect is revealed:

We all knew something was up when all of Gen 2 had "League of Legends" under favorite games in their debuts.
I assume you have to put it on the application to not get filtered out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom