"We don't like children. They're snotty, they're sticky, they talk all the time, and they ruin your vagina. I'm just saying"Lia Rinkou's mom

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I did debate rating his post, but it occurred to me that Nolan's Luxiem posts should be treated as if a woman posted them. They're fine, we're just not the target audience.
You mean YOU aren’t the target audience. I distinctly remember people here and on KF saying that Vox is fine in collabs. And I recall support of other Luxiem related stuff in past too. Pretty sure people here like Luxiem, the contented gens are some of Iluna and some of Xsoleil.

niggaphil

I did debate rating his post, but it occurred to me that Nolan's Luxiem posts should be treated as if a woman posted them. They're fine, we're just not the target audience.
Thank god it is nolan posting only. The fujoshis are too stupid to find this website, and only gather on nyfco.

I am waiting the fujoshi to ban or kick nolan out of their discord server soon
:chaos:

Edit:
the contented gens are some of Iluna and some of Xsoleil.
:selenpointandlaugh:
i wondered who loves kyo in this forum, or simp for Scarle's fake bra?

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
You mean YOU aren’t the target audience. I distinctly remember people here and on KF saying that Vox is fine in collabs. And I recall support of other Luxiem related stuff in past too. Pretty sure people here like Luxiem, the contented gens are some of Iluna and some of Xsoleil.
Me and xseth are "We". The dual hasn't been a feature of English grammar for the past 800 years.
Thank god it is nolan posting only. The fujoshis are too stupid to find this website, and only gather on nyfco.
Slutpuppies made no secret of her Luxiem affinity. She's busy, but once she returns, expect Luxiemposting to double.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
i wondered who loves kyo in this forum, or simp for Scarle's fake bra?
People like Scarle

Kyo. Okay yeah no one else likes him but idc. Hell I’ll post him just to piss you guys off

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Protip for the next time you're interested in shilling Vox -- if you have to immediately follow the stream embed with "no sex, don't worry", people (especially here) aren't gonna bite the way you think they will. Definitely a great entertainer in collabs, yes, but you've gotta remember/accept that a lot of people have still been left with a sour taste by his solo chicanery.

Clip tax, extended version of the chat between Salome and Pekora:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
wondered who loves kyo in this forum, or simp for Scarle's fake bra?
If you dont give a shit about Scarle's horny baitposting she is decent ngl
Better than most of her gen kek

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
ok buddy, im pretty sure 99% of the people on tva are straight males. Im not saying to not post about vox, but you know that people here are not gonna want to hear 2 males whispering in their ears. Heck i could start posting streams of the sussy asmr i enjoy, but i know a lot of people have no interest in it so im not gonna bother them with it. And if i post it. Im not gonna argue if people make fun of me for it. Do you get what im saying?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Im glad Hololive got some more autism representation in their ranks

Negzana

bothyourhouses

simp for Scarle's fake bra
I enjoy that kind of thing. Mostly watch Numi. But there don't seem to be that many coomerbait fans here so it's not really worth posting about.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Nothing surprising there. Supas are down because many of her unicorn paypigs got driven away by her roommate's menhera shenanigans, repeated nightclub visits and kinda believable boyfriend rumors.
I meant in general. Chloe got 27k for her bday karaoke but only 20k for the live. Correct me if I am wrong but Rushia was raking in upwards of 50k for big streams.

Yeah - she and other girls did massive number
Reddit link

ok buddy, im pretty sure 99% of the people on tva are straight males. Im not saying to not post about vox, but you know that people here are not gonna want to hear 2 males whispering in their ears. Heck i could start posting streams of the sussy asmr i enjoy, but i know a lot of people have no interest in it so im not gonna bother them with it. And if i post it. Im not gonna argue if people make fun of me for it. Do you get what im saying?
Curious what ASMR vtubers you listen to

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I'm not a corpo chuuba though, or any chuuba for that matter, I'm just this guy that wants to marry and provide for Dizzy Dokuro (real)
Keep your wallet close to you, you have competition
I bet neither of you realized that Dizzy added a donation link to her debut stream a few hours after being asked to in the debut thread here.

niggaphil

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Less than six hours until Rin Penrose steals money from her manager to buy Pokemon plushies:

Unrelated, I'll take a nap before the stream so I'm refreshed and don't miss it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Yeah - she and other girls did massive number
Reddit link
>first comment
>"i wonder if Rushia will rise to number 1 superchats once Coco is gone"

:smugselen:

Screenshot_20230525_084109_Reddit.jpg

Last edited:

Negzana

>first comment
>"i wonder if Rushia will rise to number 1 superchats once Coco is gone"

:smugselen:
There is the possibility, however slight, that she fades as the years progress. Before the Fantasy gen debut, the Superchat Queen of Hololive was undisputably Aqua. Today, Aqua is still an above-average success but firmly outside the top tier of SC recipients. Perhaps a similar future might be in store for Rushia in 2022? Only time will tell.

chihirogumi

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Less than six hours until Rin Penrose steals money from her manager to buy Pokemon plushies:

Unrelated, I'll take a nap before the stream so I'm refreshed and don't miss it.

An attempt was made
EL7X5NKX0AAHG6q.png

Horo7618

No one in particular
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom