"Maniac? Don't talk about Lumi pooping! That's rude! Is that what you're into? You guys like the scat, chat? I said it, yes I fucking did"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Got on the stream just as the chat went into tribalistic shit because "haha wow look at how short Niji's audition form is, subhumans xDD", because they didn't see the button for the next page. The SEA rabbit tries his best to be objective and I respect that, but I think I'm good on trying to interact with the speds there.
They already went like that before Nousagi checked on the form, as they keep ragging about the whole "2% takes" and Vox's shirt (which I can agree for a bit, it's still a shit shirt for a price that is too expensive for it). Yeah, interacting with them speds is already crushing for a niji fans, but at least he has to try slightly better, ya know?

But I don't expect anything from him, anyway.

Isn't that the type of audience these drama channels foster anyways? So this is just a natural progression.
Eh, true. But I do wished for Nousagi to at least try if he want to shed away from the "dumbass that ended up becoming dramafag and doxxing people pariah" shit he got.

He’s a grifter. He will pretend to hold whatever opinions get him the most attention as that’s what dramafaggots do. Lying, cheating and stealing is already in his blood due to his ethnicity so being a full time dramafag as his “””job””” isn’t a surprise.
True, true. Makes it funnier when he just said "i still have my pride" after seeing this.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Erina has somehow contracted COVID for the second time so she's doing a TTS stream to rest her voice. It's going surprisingly well. She's clearly having a lot of fun with it.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
True, true. Makes it funnier when he just said "i still have my pride" after seeing this.

Any semblance of "Pride" that guy had has been thrown out the window once he did his crying apology and "graduation" stream.

:whatastory:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I Am Jesus Christ isn't a horny game? The dude's catchphrase is "I have come".
Does that mean Suisei is his descendant?

But Suisei's possibly divine ancestry notwithstanding, the man got nailed between two dudes, and I don't know how big the horny market for that kind of content is.

God's Strongest Dragoon

If she kills herself I get mad deadpool points!

healing crystals is a thing, that's all the info you need.
JO crystals > Healing crystals

Holostars Zomboid Update:
>Should be up and running on Sunday, as the Rust server should end before it

Last edited:

braindoko

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Nux got a strike on an old deleted video wtf?
Also Twitter is on him again for the one piece Yamato trans argument
Edit: to clarify
>Editor uploads vid to test copyright bot
>No strike
> Ok cool delete vid
> Sometime later deleted vid gets struck
> Can't find out why it was struck or appeal cause deleted

I had that shit happen. Uploaded a video, it was a bit too spicy so I decided to delete and reupload an edited version of it. In the time I deleted it and uploaded the new one I got a strike on the channel for a video I never published.

thats CHEAP using a Vtuber as an example AmeLee's Music videos (specifically the ones before she went full vtuber) were maybe in the ballpark of maybe 500ish per vid because they were mostly png's and backrounds with small amonts of animation.

I assume what Bao was paying for was a full animated movie maybe about 4-8 minutes long with actual frame by frame animation (on two's or even 1's) and not the cheap stuff either

id say it was a needless expense but it's her money so idgaf.

Also it could be for several projects at once not just one but i doubt it.
If its an art with some text and a simple editing where the camera moves around I can see $500 being somewhat fair. Any sort of animation will drive that price up.

Do know of them run background checks before shelling out this much money wtf?
Im guessing someone recommended it and they all signed in.

View attachment 27031

Fw7suFaX0AI2YhC

Fw7suFSWwAEHr0B

Fw7suFZXwAETDP9

She straight up apologised about the model and the infamous changing model for clips tweet.

Maybe she deserves a second chance after all...

So I take it that she alienated her old audience and never managed to gather a new audience for the lewd model to pay itself. So basically the BudLight effect at a smaller scale. Alienate your base, to chase for new one.

Edit:
Checking the vod, holy shit the loli is such a good model. Emotes really well.

Youtuber doesn't delete anything. Why you should always just Private videos. Because, if you delete it, you can't even dispute the stupidity.

"AI will take over the world!"
"AI still can't understand a Deleted tag"

:deztheroom:
Yeah I learned that the hard way.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I'm checking out this vod and Airi killed the Wife on the second loop wtf Airi
"hey wifey what happens if I do this to you"
"if I stab her she can't open the door"-Beeg woof brain
And my favorite
"ooooh she was preggle
I kinda stabbed her in the stomach
Double kiiiill"

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

Last edited:

SZ 109

Archive:
[youtube-Nayvell Milkdrop Ch.] - 【WHISPER ASMR】reading The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya [x0eMjUirc4c][1684984729].mp4

Gofile

Sort by date / filter from the top right.
These archives expire, and aren't proper archives.
Feel free to make a proper reupload.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I know this was timestamped to the direct stream earlier, but here's a clipped version of Pomu reacting to the Snake Eater announcement.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
He’s a grifter. He will pretend to hold whatever opinions get him the most attention as that’s what dramafaggots do. Lying, cheating and stealing is already in his blood due to his ethnicity so being a full time dramafag as his “””job””” isn’t a surprise.
Everyone who earns money on the internet is a grifter. Your oshi? Giga grifter. Your favorite 2view? Grifting to 3view. Just the nature of things, might as well be mad at the tides. Also I wasn't aware he was a native of Detroit.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Axel casually dropping 3 kill with the krabby hory shit

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I know this was timestamped to the direct stream earlier, but here's a clipped version of Pomu reacting to the Snake Eater announcement.

For reference this is how loud she was

kvLQgDs.png

hololive ruined /jp/

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa's face being used to to attack safe spaces. Yabbit would be proud!

Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom