"Grab my butt. My butt's open"Tsukumo Sana

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

its pencil lead but for what? detailing gundams?
just some Bandai overprice pencil lead for quick panel lining:

Mechanical pencil

51BIq0TnIUL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

God's Strongest Dragoon

Some Alliance Hunter in Naxx gear showed up and is dumpstering everyone in Bettel's WoW stream

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

But did you find BEANUT yet? :faunacry:

Our niigga Beanut broke containment, when we next see him, he'll be as big as a coconut crab.
its pencil lead but for what? detailing gundams?
It's literally the same shit. People have been using mechanical pencils for years before Bandai started jewing trying to jew Plamo autists with "special" leads shilled by PlamoTubers.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Never seen the site before, thanks. Anyone with interest in archiving stream should read this
There is a whole thread about this as well as @Godzilla1984 's posts about setups

Riri short, very refreshing

Turu live

Angel karaoke I love her raspy voice

It's gone, who was it?
The scammer who was pretending to be Iroas got fined for 3 Million Yen

I am still unclear who the scammer was scamming - Anycolor, fans, other companies?
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

I kinda want a death metal cover from her

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
fake bitch, fake artist too then. Anyone who did art semi seriously knows what those are.
It's kind of retarded to call someone who draws on stream a fake artist :retard:, you can watch her go from nothing layer by layer:educateyourself:
And she's massively hiding her power level on the resin stuff, but that's her flex to make if she ever wants too.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
It's kind of retarded to call someone who draws on stream a fake artist :retard:, you can watch her go from nothing layer by layer:educateyourself:
And she's massively hiding her power level on the resin stuff, but that's her flex to make if she ever wants too.
There's being an artist, and there's being a REAL artist. Shiina just outed herself. Get over it simp!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
There's being an artist, and there's being a REAL artist. Shiina just outed herself. Get over it simp!
You don't have to be jealous of Shiina, Rie. We enjoy you playing guitar too.

Animotix

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
dont know why she or anyone else is so excited. its konami, look at their latest releases. theres a very high chance its going to be shit
They haven't released anything in the last decade so I can't be so certain how woke can they get but I have no hope. Without kojimbo, a decent writer in charge and no woke faggotry they could make a comeback, it's gonna sell like hotcakes though regardless of quality, normies gonna normie.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

niggaphil

The only good AAA Konami Game is the Pachinko Game. The rest of the games (after Kojima left) are just pure steaming pile of shits

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
You don't have to be jealous of Shiina, Rie. We enjoy you playing guitar too.
Corpo vtubers posting here are pretty cringe, tbh. Regardless of her other talents, I just cannot respect @superduper's decision to post here.

At least she uses an alias, I suppose. Paper thin though it is.
They haven't released anything in the last decade so I can't be so certain how woke can they get but I have no hope. Without kojimbo, a decent writer in charge and no woke faggotry they could make a comeback, it's gonna sell like hotcakes though regardless of quality, normies gonna normie.
You say that as if the original Metal Gear Solid series wasn't a pseudo philosophical word salad written on LSD and basically just Timecube: The Videogame.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
dont know why she or anyone else is so excited. its konami, look at their latest releases. theres a very high chance its going to be shit
Ah yes, Pachinko Castlevania and Pachinko some-other-shit... yes, very releases, much games, wao.
What the fuck is that, some sort of AI-generated image of a fictional metal gear solid game?
Supposedly the writer of this shit was also the writer of Portable Ops. What Light Novel brainrot does to a nigga.
The only good AAA Konami Game is the Pachinko Game. The rest of the games (after Kojima left) are just pure steaming pile of shits
... what other releases?! :confusedshuba:
You say that as if the original Metal Gear Solid series wasn't a pseudo philosophical word salad written on LSD and basically just Timecube: The Videogame.
Kojimbo dicksucking: Not. Even. Once.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774inc's Oinomori May will have her 3D debut at 8PM JST.

Looks like she has some menhera tendencies.

Before that at 7PM JST, ChocoLui hosting Botan for dinner.

Suisei, Ran, and Lupinus talking about the past.

Looking at the two indies, they look like characters from Nakayoshi shoujo manga anthologies, especially their large eyes.

For those who dare, try to fix Met.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Supposedly the writer of this shit was also the writer of Portable Ops. What Light Novel brainrot does to a nigga.
Eh, at least Portable Ops is somewhat decent, but that's just me saying it because I played it as a kid (the only MGS title I actually played.... i'm not exactly a console guy and this was borrowed from me relatives)

I too like to snag enemy combatant and then recruit them so I can play as them in the game.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
... what other releases?! :confusedshuba:
Metal gear survive. Both of yugioh games with master duel having no content on launch, a portion of archetypes most of which are absolute shit tier, and banlists that might aswell be compiled by riot games. Bunch of forgettable nostalgiabait like tmnt game they outsourced to the indies that made streets of rage 4 (i think). And PES that gets worse with every year. Honestly cant blame you for not knowing, but there were releases and they all are mediocre to bad

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Corpo vtubers posting here are pretty cringe, tbh. Regardless of her other talents, I just cannot respect @superduper's decision to post here.

At least she uses an alias, I suppose. Paper thin though it is.
Corpo vtubers posting here would be cool - I mean, we're here to talk about vtubers after all. Also career suicide, given our regular use of slurs and opinions on current social issues, but cool nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom