"AH YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE! DIE!"Otogibara Era

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Whelp, the boys just hit zenloss in Rust because Altare tossed a grenade into the room they were in during the oil rig raid. Killed everyone but himself.

At least Hakka hit a sick freestyle about slowly poisoning Altare with eyedrops.

Edit: They got back to the rig after 30 minutes of prep just for Shinri to accidently shoot Bettel in the back of the head.

Last edited:

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Irys finally woke up and is ready to save our mother Earth from any alien attack

Serbian Peacemakers

I cant believe Mori Calliope is so white she is scared by a noble black child who is just dilligently baking an apple pie
Last Time someone in Mori's family had a black cook a pie for them, Over 290,000+ Southerners died.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
After all the clips, I believe none of the HoloJP girls will be touching the penis jousting game :Vesper-UNHINGED:

chihirogumi

In unsurprising news, Ironmouse is being impersonated on TikTok and I highly doubt they will do anything about it.

btw, her fanbase is so gullible and dumb that they believe this is the real ironmouse.
tiktokretards3.PNGtiktokreatrds2.PNGtiktokretards.PNG

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
All of that buildup just for a randy tree-root monster jumpscare?

do zoomies really consoom that type of horror?

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
btw, her fanbase is so gullible and dumb that they believe this is the real ironmouse.
I mean, it's Tiktok users. Do you expect competence from them?

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
All of that buildup just for a randy tree-root monster jumpscare?

do zoomies really consoom that type of horror?
Seeing as there's about a trillion low-effort walking simulator horror games about mascots, or on the opposite side of the spectrum, rape, yes.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Shondo did some vtweeter roleplay. Scary how accurate it is, she's so talented.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
@The Nousagi you said about hating tribalist and tribalfagging but ironically you might ended up creating the same issue yourself. Just a thought.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Oh no, poor defenseless Botan...who will ever save her...

RiverBear

@The Nousagi you said about hating tribalist and tribalfagging but ironically you might ended up creating the same issue yourself. Just a thought.
Saying Hololive is the best company is not tribalfagging - it's just straight facts

:smugpipi:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Tonkatsu is the real victim here

Also Vei to play wizard game?

20230524_210407.png

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Pippa raided into Nasa again. Nasa's singing.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
He’s a grifter. He will pretend to hold whatever opinions get him the most attention as that’s what dramafaggots do. Lying, cheating and stealing is already in his blood due to his ethnicity so being a full time dramafag as his “””job””” isn’t a surprise.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
The scammer who was pretending to be Iroas got fined for 3 Million Yen

Isn't that the type of audience these drama channels foster anyways? So this is just a natural progression.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Got on the stream just as the chat went into tribalistic shit because "haha wow look at how short Niji's audition form is, subhumans xDD", because they didn't see the button for the next page. The SEA rabbit tries his best to be objective and I respect that, but I think I'm good on trying to interact with the speds there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom