"Do you want me to choke you with my neck? Oh mah god I'm getting superchats asking me to choke them with my neck"Selen Tatsuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
How in the fuck did 3 women who are allegedly chummy with each other get scammed by the same studio

You'd think one of them bitched to someone at some point
healing crystals is a thing, that's all the info you need.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Horse time YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

She also just posted this on twitter and is saying how it completely mentally drained her

(a)

I prefer her unhinged behavior on Discord.
90B019BE-245A-403C-BFE7-7077557EAD9B.png

Also found this
IMG_8735.jpg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
>The PS2 was the de facto best console because it was a DVD player

Right, the Xbox didn't play DVDs, mm hmm mm hmm

35 grand for a MV
excuse the fuck me

Note the original tweet says "songs" and "videos." I'm guessing she had commissioned several videos at the same time.

Also, we're only seeing one side of the story here. We don't know what the other side of the dispute is.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Nux got a strike on an old deleted video wtf?
Also Twitter is on him again for the one piece Yamato trans argument
Edit: to clarify
>Editor uploads vid to test copyright bot
>No strike
> Ok cool delete vid
> Sometime later deleted vid gets struck
> Can't find out why it was struck or appeal cause deleted

I remember reading some time ago that Youtube stores videos uploaded even if they're deleted from your channel, and if they retroactively break some TOS that they change down the line, you can be struck and punished for something in a video they have deep in their servers that they can access and review, and hold against you even if you deleted it either as a means to disavow or remove content that may have been over the line. Very fair and not at all fucked up piece of shit system that basically means you can't ever even risk toeing sensitive lines because Youtube will kill you retroactively for something that becomes illegal years later.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Angel karaoke I love her raspy voice
It's gone now Serafi Amano was the Vtuber

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter

Lisa has got lemon juice in her keyboard.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I remember reading some time ago that Youtube stores videos uploaded even if they're deleted from your channel, and if they retroactively break some TOS that they change down the line, you can be struck and punished for something in a video they have deep in their servers...
Definitely possible, I know they keep deleted stuff for a while.

I know for sure they rescan old videos that have their properties updated (like if you go in to an older youtube account, then like open the video properties and say "yeah not for kids" and save, it gets rescanned, and you can get strikes from it.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Looks like Bao chose a shady studio. Couple vtubers replied have had similar issues.
View attachment 27016
View attachment 27017
View attachment 27018
View attachment 27019

I guess if anything this is one reason for people asking why even a big indie might want to go corpo, no matter how big you are is always easier to fight this kinda stuff as a company than as and individual, regardless if a good or bad company you can avoid a lot of shit just by having a logo next to your name in life.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
God's Blunder starts his rust arc in 15.

Honey, wake up! New Harry Styles stream!
Untitled.png

Limkin

Totally normal random stream. Just a knife and nothing else
And a molding lemon too
isawh.png
Edit: stream is running on a 5 year old laptop that was never opened and cleaned. And it's not even that bad
"I could make out with this lemon and you would never know" :gsh:

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Here's Pomu losing her shit over the MGS3 remake reveal.

Warning: LOUD

Also Salome's anniversary stream

Kachou Arino and Pekora showed up during the call-in segment.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Filian celebrating 2 years on Twitch

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Paladin

I witnessed this in my feed. Seems like a good comfy Jp streamer if anyone is looking for one.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Do know of them run background checks before shelling out this much money wtf?
Do you expect intelligence out of an online vwhore?
Considering in that series of tweets it's mentioned that they seemed on the level they did infact
How in the fuck did 3 women who are allegedly chummy with each other get scammed by the same studio

You'd think one of them bitched to someone at some point
That kind of information is slow to spread especially seeing as none of them mention which company it is (to avoid slander suits i assume) if they are skilled enough to seem on the level and also steal around 36K + whatever they got from the other two they are probably also litigious assholes with lawyer's skilled in drawing out cases they can't win (winning through the other sides lack of funds) and squeezing every cent from cases they can actually win

this is what actual black company behavior looks like

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Do know of them run background checks before shelling out this much money wtf?
Do you expect intelligence out of an online vwhore?

This honestly smells like a company preparing to close down and disappear with all the money, wouldn't surprise me if the company WAS trustworthy at some point, but some higher ups decided they fancy an early retirement and are about to disappear with all the latest clients money in their pockets.

kestraline

Early Adopter
1684975188361.png

Fw7suFaX0AI2YhC

Fw7suFSWwAEHr0B

Fw7suFZXwAETDP9

She straight up apologised about the model and the infamous changing model for clips tweet.

Maybe she deserves a second chance after all...

Paladin

This honestly smells like a company preparing to close down and disappear with all the money, wouldn't surprise me if the company WAS trustworthy at some point, but some higher ups decided they fancy an early retirement and are about to disappear with all the latest clients money in their pockets.
Ah guess I ate my words then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom