"Around blacks never relax"Nyanners

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
These fucking giggles... If there was such a thing as ASMR for the soul, this is fucking it.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Honestly, just for this, I think I'll give her a good solid chance.
I remember checking her a long time ago prior to the brouhaha about her switching to the coomer model but TBH, I personally found her a bit boring. Rin Penrose really leaned into being Bri-ish and high energy which makes for some pretty fun and entertaining streams. Shizuko is just... chill and laid-back? Which I guess given the panda model, is pretty appropriate.

The newer RG's are really good though Hi-Nu, God gundam, Sazabi, Nu, Zeong, Wing gundam etc.
Honestly good then if that's the case and is news to me. Had such a bad experience with RGs a few years ago that I pretty much swore off them and just focused on MGs and PGs.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
...Perhaps Aviel or Fishman could sweeten the pot for her to stream, even if not regularly

This is how we get Sana back, bros, I will never give up hope

Tightpinch

Sony is promoting an interview the producer of Vee did in April.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
...Perhaps Aviel or Fishman could sweeten the pot for her to stream, even if not regularly

This is how we get Sana back, bros, I will never give up hope
Ewe7-G5XEAI3FBD.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think NijiEN gonna pumped 3 waves (18 talents) out before the Actual HoloEN 3 debut :Vesper-UNHINGED:
And half the current talent will graduate 3 months after EN3 drops

niggaphil

Imagine shiina building all the fin funnels for the RG Hi-Nu. Or the moving panes from the RG Unicorn.
She's set a challenging goal for her, since she said she wants to build a Perfect Grade RX-78-02 on stream in the future.
Perfect Grade RX-78-2 2.0 is actually easy to build because Bandai Invested all of their highest tech power into designing this kit. It gonna be a good experience.

I would like to see her build the GP03D monstrous Gunpla, or PG Millenium Falcon. That would be nice to watch it live

Note: For peop who doesn't know how bit is GP03D gunpla:

144-model-kit.jpg

Edit: For the PG Millenium Falcon
sVXA2qa.jpg

Horo7618

No one in particular
I think NijiEN gonna pumped 3 waves (18 talents) out before the Actual HoloEN 3 debut
Obsydia debuted a month before Council, more or less. All of the rest of them (26 if I'm counting right) came after.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Ah, such a sweet voice. So much nostalgia even for such a short amount of time.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Ah, such a sweet voice. So much nostalgia even for such a short amount of time.
Did anyone else read this in Peter Griffin's voice because of the "Ah, [...] sweet" part?

FoxBearGranma

__ __ / \.-"""-./ \ \ - - / |

RiverBear

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Maybe this is management trying to push her towards being more comfortable with strangers in the hopes that when she finally collabs with Henya or Kson she doesn't drop the spaghetti. If I'm right, then management is doing shit right.
Definitely believe this. Maybe she's expressed/said before she doesn't know how to handle it, and the managers are working her up to it?

Anyway, Kronii accidentally started a raid in the EN server. She flew away, and flew back and the raid's still happening. RIP.

EDIT: Kaela is now helping Kronii kill all the raiders.

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
So Bae wanted to know just how many bones are in a penis... "Then why's it called a boner?"

And the clips have begun:

Last edited:

niggaphil

So Bae wanted to know just how many bones are in a penis... "Then why's it called a boner?"
Okay, Time to provide some scientific curse knowledge:

The species that is genetically close to human, chimpanzee and gorilla has Baculum "Penis bone" in their dick. For some unknown reason, Human lost the penis bone and tail during the evolution. So technically the penis could be called Boner......

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
There's a lot to watch right now, but if anyone is interested, sleepy dragon just started streaming Splatoon.

Dizzy in the chat, and I believe Nasa mentioned collabing with her in Splatoon, so that should be fun in the future.

Autisticus

Does Nazuna even interact with Kson anymore?
She's been ghosting/distancing herself from Kson as a very recent development.

She's pretty much through with Vshojo at the moment and is only dropping in for half-hearted Apex streams to meet her stream quota.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Uruka is completely seiso and totally didn't talk about her bush, or the lack thereof. That's a VOD to watch tomorrow, if it survives.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Why do some people always generalize vtubers in part or as an entirety as pandering to pedophiles? What did Pippa do to deserve this?

Edit: Nevermind, this is that femboy Chase's sock account. I will archive this post but the queue is in the ten thousands.
Archive

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom