"I was always really curious about what... what being fucked by a tentacle would feel like"Himemiya Rie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Kobo's perfectly timed f-bomb at the the end of the last round was :yagoocry: .

Moona was unusually talkative while Ollie and Risu were quiet.
Well Axel pointed out that Ollie only seemed to respond for her benefit when she was werewolf/weremag, it is probably just her way of not communicating and overwhelming the room considering how much Axel and Vesper talk with their deductions, plus it makes her look less suspicious if she just goes with the room if she doesn't need to defend herself from being targeted.

Also this collab was like 80% literally the hashtag "#AXELSWEEP" I swear.

Edit: Apparently Dingo played Werewolf a lot in his early years, which explains a lot.
Axel Werewolf.PNG

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I do believe in her Karaoke just now, IRyS said something like "this might be the last time you see me as IRyS 1.0" followed by "I'm not quite sure."

🤔
She's not sure how she's going to do the reveal, if it's a redebut stream, an outfit reveal stream, or something else. BUT she has said she definitely wants to do silhouette fan-art guesses, so most likely even the 'reveal' stream is going to start with her in 1.0 with the 2.0 reveal after.

She's also not even sure if 1.0 might come back ever just as a once-in-a-while thing like an alternate outfit (that's a management decision).

Nothing's set in stone.
Also, I am simping so hard during some of these songs. I need this break more than she does.....so I can catch up on all her VODs.

Edit: Oh, and yeah, 2.0 should be done by the time she gets back or shortly after. She believes it's in the rigging stage right now.

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Well Axel pointed out that Ollie only seemed to respond for her benefit when she was werewolf/weremag, it is probably just her way of not communicating and overwhelming the room considering how much Axel and Vesper talk with their deductions, plus it makes her look less suspicious if she just goes with the room if she doesn't need to defend herself from being targeted.

Also this collab was like 80% literally the hashtag "#AXELSWEEP" I swear.

Edit: Apparently Dingo played Werewolf a lot in his early years, which explains a lot.
View attachment 3694
I'm going to watch this later but it definitely sounds like Axel's style of game. He has that people sense.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I heard some some rumblings that Vera (Aetheria, formerly CyberLive) had been sleeping with fans. While that sounds like typical /vt/ autism, I went to look into it on the off-chance, and...

1666934898020.png

Something's up? Well, there's a Twitlonger on a literally-who account I found.

1666935097204.png
Tweet / Archive

Twitlonger Link / Twitlonger Archive

Obviously it's a twitlonger callout post so take with a grain of salt, but... lol.

EDIT:

Discord Screenshots (GOOGLE DRIVE, USE PRIVATE BROWSING) / Discord Screenshot Google Drive Archive (not sure how well this will work) / .PDF Archive (thanks to PassiveUnaggressive)

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Mari did a video with a yugioh channel called The Duel Logs. She's a madolche main.

Lot of streams tonight
Lia collabing with Erina

Erina POV

Himes turn playing fish mandated block game

Shiina playing Dragons Dogma

Mari stream

So this is a thing:
View attachment 3684
View attachment 3683

Edit: I like how Rackets and Tim Pool is right there
View attachment 3685
Nice to see my boy Harmful there too.
Edit: Holy shit even Razorfist made it in.

Last edited:

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Bae can't make it thru any horror game it seems.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

They added this in the description.
1666937726335.png

Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I'm going to watch this later but it definitely sounds like Axel's style of game. He has that people sense.
Here is a time stamp for the start of probably the best game overall if your time is limited, this and the very first game are my favorites in the bunch but they're all good.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I heard some some rumblings that Vera (Aetheria, formerly CyberLive) had been sleeping with fans. While that sounds like typical /vt/ autism, I went to look into it on the off-chance, and...

Tweet / Archive

Obviously it's a twitlonger callout post so take with a grain of salt, but... lol.

EDIT:

Discord Screenshots (GOOGLE DRIVE, USE PRIVATE BROWSING) / Discord Screenshot Google Drive Archive (not sure how well this will work)
What a trashfire. Lots of trashiness, lots of fire, I can't seem to string the words together beyond that.

Went ahead and DL'd a PDF of the google drive, attached, since the google drive archive link behaved weirdly

Attachments

• Vera Vee Tweetlonger Images - Copy.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 55

Username Required

It's still real to me!
Early Adopter
That HoloEN twitter Oct 28 thing, I've seen some say that fauna confirmed it to be her last October project. Can anyone here confirm? I think this might've been during her Vampire Survivors Stream.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Everyone's favorite vtuber twitter commie weighted in on the Enna "yab"

Everytime her tweets pop up in my TL i find it kinda funny that they have no engagement like her streams even with the amount of commies present on twitter, i guess the "ukraine is full of nazis ree" sperging did drive away any other audience that tolerated the commie-cuckery

And like clockwork VTweeters come out of the woodwork and try to scrounge up whatever clout they could get.

In other news, another day another teaser from Axel now with Vesper, Anya, and Altare

PekoWick

I've been pretty interested in this new vtuber group called Varium (YT / homepage) - haven't watched all of their debuts yet, but I really like Eru (cute, degenerate, good singer) and Avi (kind of a dork, also sings, and apparently is good at FPS games). The level of quality in their models seems notably high - all of them were designed by Hololive mamas, and they used people like rariemonn to rig them. Not much information about the company itself, but they must have a lot of money to throw around (as well as good connections in the industry).

Shilling time is almost over, here's Eru singing the Madoka opening (she has a pon moment and gets distracted by chat, but recovers well)

(timestamped at 45:11)

Unfortunately she put all of her stat points into singing.

So they get pekora, chloe, rushia, mel and lap+ mama for their model huh. Interesting
This new company is already better than sony.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

View attachment 3695

View attachment 3696
Tweet / Archive

EDIT:

Discord Screenshots (GOOGLE DRIVE, USE PRIVATE BROWSING) / Discord Screenshot Google Drive Archive (not sure how well this will work) / .PDF Archive (thanks to PassiveUnaggressive)
What a trashfire. Lots of trashiness, lots of fire, I can't seem to string the words together beyond that.

Went ahead and DL'd a PDF of the google drive, attached, since the google drive archive link behaved weirdly
Christ, Cyberlive drama really does never fucking end, huh? Hats off to Lumi and Yuri though, they really were smart to get the hell out of dodge when they did. Kudos to 'em.

Even in death, the sunken ship at the bottom of the ocean that is Cyberlive still somehow has more yab explosions left to burst. It's kinda impressive, really.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Christ, Cyberlive drama really does never fucking end, huh? Hats off to Lumi and Yuri though, they really were smart to get the hell out of dodge when they did. Kudos to 'em.
I'm guessing Vera was busy being a sociopath and whore for quite a while, and that's how Lumi got stuck with picking up slack at the time....

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Looks like the meds are kicking in
812009.jpg

Also some nice art someone did
media_FgF0sznXEAE0oSQ.jpg

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1666938484583.png
Rabbit wants another janny-mandated Twitter break

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Poor girl, she's losing it without her link to the greater Internet. She should really find healthier places such as this to communicate.

Then :icanfixher:
Pippa should be more scared of you than Henri for fucks sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom