"I call upon thee Purple Psychic Ice Fire Dragon!!!"Chikafuji Lisa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
From the cursory listen I've done they sound female though I'm no SandyCat. Their bios also aren't tripping any flags that vermin usually do
View attachment 22207
The moment there are no pronouns, you might as well go full Sandycat and enjoy their content regardless of dick or not. If they're not shoving it in your face, they're fine.

Same as with anyone, really. If they don't shove their genitals in your face, they're fine, if they do, they're not.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The voice sounds like either that or a woman doing a bad Moistcritikal impression. Theres nothing on their twitter that leans either way, but the Smash Bros obsession is concerning.
I Found a bunch of tweets reffering to her as a guy or a dude but im just assuming its a meme with her fans since she does have a heavy voice

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Found in IRyS's likes; this girl has done IRyS cosplay before and just now played violin along with Gravity, staying in character as IRyS by being pon at 49 seconds in:

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If we ever get a troon emote/react, I imagine it to be the Batsignal, but with the troon flag or ⚧.
Why not the other international troon symbol?

images

Speech To Text

I Found a bunch of tweets reffering to her as a guy or a dude but im just assuming its a meme with her fans since she does have a heavy voice
I saw that, but I've seen girls that prefer that to seem more like one of the guys. I don't know if she still does it, but it could be compared to Rin from Idol Corp having people refer to her as prince.

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur
Isn't that a man? The voice sounds just like The Horned Rat no? Edit: stupid word filter , the voice sounds like Qween kefahls
DONT RUIN THIS FOR ME IVE LOST TOO MUCH ALREADY!!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Sakana retweeted this:

Hold your horses though, the "Phase III" mentioned here doesn't actually refer to Phase Connect's upcoming generation and the image isn't referencing upcoming PC talents. Rather, it refers to 7MC bringing in another batch of illustrators and a rigger for another "generation" in it's workshop, that just happen to be doing commissions for the upcoming generation of Phase Connect, and the people in the image are the characters of the people in the 7MC workshop.

I swear the Fishman needs his own social media manager.

hylic

Suntory Nomu, the seiso idol vtuber mascot for the Suntory Corporation is live with Natori Sana and Higuchi Kaede from Nijisanji

nomu.PNG

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
DONT RUIN THIS FOR ME IVE LOST TOO MUCH ALREADY!!
I'm unironically looking forward to The Horned Rat vtuber debut and the 50+ pages it's going to generate.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I'm unironically looking forward to The Horned Rat vtuber debut and the 50+ pages it's going to generate.
I’m not looking forward to a third splinter

On the other hand, imagine the content

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)

The Like a Dragon's hostess audition result announcement is today. For those who forget, it's the one that Kson is in.

Edit1: She got in as a Yakuza 7 Gaiden's cabaret girl. Now to hope for the grand winner prize.
Edit2: FFS Sega won't announced the grand prize winner today. For context, all five winners today will appear as cabaret girls in Yakuza 7 Side Story game. Maybe as video appearance. The grand prize winner (which won't announce yet) will get a side/minor character role in the upcoming Yakuza 8 game + 1 Million yen.

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I mean, hopefully his tracking is good enough to translate all his heroin/crack/meth withdrawal twitches to his model. I personally hope we can see the HIV turn into AIDS, 1:1, as it happens.

Very clippable moments.
:zaionwhatsgoingon:

Onolumi plays Amiya Eater simulator.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
We made it. No big incident occured during proctor's sleep ( is he awake ??? ). It was a pretty calm night. We could only hear the twittards far away acting like silvervale leaving vshitshow was a bad thing. I am now going to sleep thanking allah for not killing my oshi. :sanasmile:

hylic

The Like a Dragon's hostess audition result announcement is today. For those who forget, it's the one that Kson is in.

kso.PNG

Kson is wearing Adidas, as expected.

kso2.PNG

The five finalists will be hostesses in the next Yakuza game. The winner of the competition will be the main story girl. Since Kson's original goal was to become a hostess in the Yakuza franchise, she basically already won but she won't miss the once in a lifetime chance to go on a date with kiryu chan.

Bottom middle is Kaname Ai, Gravure idol, fellow Yakuza fan and Kson friend.

Last edited:

niggaphil

Finally, Tenma streaming at the hour that I could watch :urtearingmeapart:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
We made it. No big incident occured during proctor's sleep ( is he awake ??? ). It was a pretty calm night. We could only hear the twittards far away acting like silvervale leaving vshitshow was a bad thing. I am now going to sleep thanking allah for not killing my oshi. :sanasmile:
don't worry, there's always today

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Edit: Breaking News

Bear is okay.

She better be. I don't want to lose the kettle and two sad girls mere months from each other.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Edit1: She got in as a Yakuza 7 Gaiden's cabaret girl. Now to hope for the grand winner prize.
Edit2: FFS Sega won't announced the grand prize winner today. For context, all five winners today will appear as cabaret girls in Yakuza 7 Side Story game. Maybe as video appearance. The grand prize winner (which won't announce yet) will get a side/minor character role in the upcoming Yakuza 8 game + 1 Million yen.

Honestly, congratulations to her. I know how much she loves that series and it must be amazing to now be immortalized by being part of it.

Fuck you China.

Bug Eater

The winner of the competition will be the main story girl.
Apparently they won't be announcing this today- seems like they haven't decided yet (but they want to announce it when the next Yakuza 8 trailer is released). Still a huge win for Kson. I just hope she doesn't drop her spaghetti too badly if she ever gets to work directly with Kiryu's VA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom