"Get with the times. We don't - we don't like real women anymore. 'What do you mean, these virtual women go online and make money while I have to spend 3 hours putting my makeup on' Yup. Get over it, whore. Your days are over. Your womb is drying up. My womb is eternal. hahaHAHA"Shondo

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

USS IOWA

OIP.jBz54--JDT9Hm_WoEG3FxgHaE8

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Here's some "futakuchi mana reacting to comment that she should've just quietly delete without causing fuss over" stuff.
Hey, if Mana was someone's favorite vtuber of all time, would that make her their "Commie-Oshi?"

BEEG Booba Fishing

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Futakuchi vs Nolan, who gets the last word in?
Wars could be fought and won, continents can crumble, stars can die, black holes can evaporate, and these two would continue on, bitching at each other in a true void.

so neither.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Manaaaaaaaa why

1681538030372.png

1681538113149.png

EDIT: Oh so that's why
1681538201205.png

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I'd be lying if I said the thought of creating the "Nolan Crush Emptypost Mausoleum" hasn't been running through my brain today. A place to stick all his no context single line "vTuber said this, lmao" for streams no one else is talking about, his "Beautiful, favorited" comments to EVERY vTuber song (because he says it EVERY time). Potentially even his uninteresting "Opsec Doko, why are you sharing this" posts.

However I know that much like zoo animals fucking in front of kids, part of the fun with Nolan is observing the chaos. I wouldn't want to be too heavy handed, as (despite my jokes of power abuse) I really do want to use the broom as little as possible. I'd want to run it by Proctor first.

This is why I didn't even 'apply' for broom perms, because I'd just put Nolan in solitary and never speak of or acknowledge it ever.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why the fuck is there so much Rie posting. Can you faggots tone it down a notch?
OPEN UP BIG BOY, OPEN UP!
'CAUSE I'M COMING HOME WITH A BIG STEAMY SERVING OF RIE GIFS YOU UNGRATEFUL MOTHERFUCKER!
I HOPE YOUR ASSHOLE PROFILE PAGE IS LOOSE BITCH BECAUSE THEY WON'T FIT OTHERWISE.
Why does she talk like a gangster? Is she from da hood?

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Manaaaaaaaa why

EDIT: Oh so that's why

For someone who supposedly wants to grow past being an indie. Actively culling and insulting randos is an interesting strat.

Stupid, but interesting.

But man I've never had the urge to punch someone in the face as hard as that previous Mana comment. Insulting someone then turning around with the backhanded passive aggressive "please change and grow" schtick is infuriating on so many levels.

GOTBB

The number of excuses that chumbodies use to shield gura outnumbers the stars themselves.
Maybe, but isn't it a mix of bots and antis skewing perception? IDK. It seems like most Gurenthusiasts (like myself) just kind of shrug and hopes for the best for her (but also want/gobble up anything we get like a DV victim).
I'm curious, does anyone else have a game their oshi really likes but you personally loathe?
Oshi? Nah. My autism, on the Asylum scale, is pretty low. I do not care how shitty Pippa/Gura/Fauna are at games. I like the personality. Do you also hate Zatsus? To me, even if the game sucks at least I am... (pause for cringe) """"hanging"""" out with.
As a chumbud I'm just happy Goobus is streaming.
Same (not 鮫)
Perception of Gura sure seems to have changed recently. Before she had this aloof quality, like stuff wouldn't touch her. "Oh look how she never uses twitter, unlike dumb pink and orange woman. She's got net-smarts from all her years online as a shitposter; the other holos should just ignore and laugh off drama like she does." Now it's like she's a quivering bundle of vulnerabilities, both physical and mental, that could collapse any time.

I got no idea. Not much of a Gura fan, truth be told. But I do find her interesting, since she's the biggest and because of her unique history as senzawa, so the change in her image is interesting.
whynotboth.gif
She is top-tier in opsec but still a pretty open and honest streamer. It reminds me of like a mystery show where people make it sound so complicated but if you listen it is not so complicated.

She has health stuff mental and physical (what chuuba doesn't?), imposter stuff, wants to be an idol, wants less attention, enjoys streaming, but ONLY when she enjoys streaming, etc... like everything is irreconcilable, inconsistent, and conflicting... is that not EVERY ONE OF THESE PEOPLE?!
Just kind of blown up because of numbers and shit?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I'm curious, does anyone else have a game their oshi really likes but you personally loathe?
Rhythm games in general. Besides not being to my taste, they are mostly bad content because they require the streamer to shut up and death grip the controller. Trombone Champ at least gave them stuff on the screen to talk about.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Christ, Mana is like a female Adam Sessler.
:baewhatacunt:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I have recently added many art pieces to my collection that may be of interest to you.
Ok I was going to post this along with my joke earlier saying you could actually commission your own:
1681539319302.png
tweet

But then I saw some that were actually cute and not just cursed memes.
1681539574804.png
1681539706337.png
1681539737493.png
And then some for @Takodachi, though I'm pretty sure a couple might have been posted a long while back:
1681539998991.png
1681539959068.png
1681539831975.png1681539858974.png
man I just cannot stay serious for an entire art post.
Also, making the joke before @superduper gets a chance to:

Lia taking her loss in the Uno collab with grace.

"Wow I can't believe Lia would just outright ban 0 people like that."

God's Strongest Dragoon

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
This reads like Icucks video of im totally not mad when people started to give him shit when her whore wife started an onlyfans. Let's all rejoice that this cunt is such a toxic piece of shit that she will probably never really take off or do you really want a commie like her to be as successful as calli? She's very tilted that she had to bitch out and remove those songs without properly getting the money back on the mixing.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
I'm neither a Gura anti or lover, I just enjoy memeing on her streaming inconsistencies because it's fun to watch chumbuds die of starvation. However the whole Gura situation on /vt/ has been firmly established to be a huge bot problem. There's plenty of reasons why she'd have so many antis (biggest vtuber, massive CCV whenever she decides to do some random stream, etc) but I think it was less than 1-2 months ago a Nijifag on /vt/ came out and admitted to heavily botting. Their reason for botting about Gura was retaliation for /vt/ laughing at NijiEN for constantly looking like retards for the past 1-2 months and the botter stated they will stop botting when /vt/ stops unfairly bullying NijiEN (spoiler alert: that didn't happen).
This! Anime discusser broke that news here.
Its kinda pathetic how people get their pitchforks out when this topic is brought up, even though we know this shit is astroturfed.
I don't know if anyone posted this /vt/ post from about a week ago before, but I stumbled upon it, and you need to take a gander at advanced schizophrenia.
Tax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom