"'FalseEyeD said you have more Phase Connect members coming soon, is that zurue' FalseEyeD needs to suck my big fat... caulk! and leave me alone! OK? I kinda give you a lot of content on your fucking table and I'm not... I don't like you at all FalseEyeD, I fucking detsesst the living shit outta you, you fucking PEST of existence"Maemi Tenma

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horo7618

No one in particular
I wonder how much merch they pump out for her. Considering how chumbuds are hopelessly addicted to her, they could just have her announce new merch every 3-4 months for some event and just collect bank.
That's a good point, actually - she did say the DinoGura plushie broke sales records....

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
...You're not a member already? bro
I only pay for a couple memberships lol, maybe I'll hang out and see if mako is feeling generous again.

So Vsaikyo is in the morning at 5 am? Damn lol hope I wake up to some TSB victory or at least not last

hololive ruined /jp/

I'm not actually Rin Penrose, everyone just thinks I am
I mean is rin primrose a prince and not a tomgoy princess? or is rie being cheeky?

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Gura trying to read again.

This made me nostalgic, so I went back and found a handful of old moments when Gura tried to read and failed successfully.

Couldn't find a good clip of this next one, it's pretty old, so I timestamped the stream instead. 59:55

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I mean is rin primrose a prince and not a tomgoy princess? or is rie being cheeky?
Oh, no, she had her title changed - along with the massive amount of paperwork that came with it - because she wanted to be difficult

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Rie (superduper) vs. Rin (John Vtuber)
Two Asylum vtubers. I expect a great battle to ensue.
If we could also get the double dogwhistle of "super duper", that would be stupendous.

Jacks Wasted Life

That's a good point, actually - she did say the DinoGura plushie broke sales records....
I think my Small Ame and Gura are never coming. Been so long I forgot where I even ordered them from. Feels bad man....

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Fuck Pokemon
poor-choice-words-joker.gif
I have recently added many art pieces to my collection that may be of interest to you.

hololive ruined /jp/

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
We could just start a Nolan thread so he can spam his inane rambling there and he's only allowed to post here if he's responding to something.
I'd be lying if I said the thought of creating the "Nolan Crush Emptypost Mausoleum" hasn't been running through my brain today. A place to stick all his no context single line "vTuber said this, lmao" for streams no one else is talking about, his "Beautiful, favorited" comments to EVERY vTuber song (because he says it EVERY time). Potentially even his uninteresting "Opsec Doko, why are you sharing this" posts.

However I know that much like zoo animals fucking in front of kids, part of the fun with Nolan is observing the chaos. I wouldn't want to be too heavy handed, as (despite my jokes of power abuse) I really do want to use the broom as little as possible. I'd want to run it by Proctor first.

fortnitesmasherX

Jacks Wasted Life

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Lia taking her loss in the Uno collab with grace.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Here's some "futakuchi mana reacting to comment that she should've just quietly delete without causing fuss over" stuff.
1681535603344.png
1681535636806.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Suddenly, Ame unarchived karaoke.

Edit: just shoot me

Edit2: she got a new mic, she sounds great.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I hope they don't stick with wondersAI 3d models as their officials ones because they're pretty wack. Michael has to invest in better 3d modelers.
He should try hiring that guy who made the 3d Uruka.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
~22ish hours

As a reminder:

Timestamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom