"Who is you?"Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
It crosses me that Uruka's thighs and legs were never clipped, but fucking Yuko foot-baiting for subs? Here you go sir, instantly clipped fresh for you. Damn it.
:yagoocry:
We do have a very blurry picture of Uruka's 22 pack abs.
1672485683924704.png

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
She is really trying to destroy her throat today.
I can help her with th....dang it, too much reading 4chan messing with my head again.
Why can't you all just lust over 2D women like normal people.
Well, at least I got permission to make that joke.

I bet planning to sing later is why she SAID she was only going to sing 2 songs. I think this goes to show how much she really does love singing, streaming, and her fans. She can barely stop herself.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
There are like 3 people on this site with Bae as an oshi, including myself and she is sharing that with IRyS, AFAIK. Actually, I don't even know if the two other people have her as their oshi lol.

So the ones we still think we can fix vs. evreybody else?
IRyS is not fixable. She has fujo-brainrot and it is incurable.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I was lying there that entire namirin stream like this I just realized. Surprisingly enjoyable despite the fact I don't know much about what she's talking about. Worthy of my $10 after all.
Ioioioioi.png
Edit: I also got a Fauna gifted membership. Today is a good day.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Froot debuted a new cover, hope she uses its earnings to contribute to her landmark 50k donation for trans rights :^)

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
There are like 3 people on this site with Bae as an oshi, including myself and she is sharing that with IRyS, AFAIK. Actually, I don't even know if the two other people have her as their oshi lol.
I Wouldnt count her as my oshi. But she is my favorite singer in all of hololive. I found vtuber through miko so she has a soft spot in my heart. And i just simp HARD for botan lamy and kronii but yeah top 5 isnt bad eh?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Froot debuted a new cover, hope she uses its earnings to contribute to her landmark 50k donation for trans rights :^)

My first thought was "wow, her voice is distorted as fuck, I can't even tell if she's sucks ass or not, but the original song is probably like that too", so I decided to give it a listen.

The original song:

:SelenHAHAhere:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I was lying there that entire namirin stream like this I just realized. Surprisingly enjoyable despite the fact I don't know much about what she's talking about. Worthy of my $10 after all.
View attachment 18923
Edit: I also got a Fauna gifted membership. Today is a good day.
Her Patreon streams make me realize how many other good Vocaloid songs there are out there that we just never get covers of either due to perms or lack of popularity. Kinda a shame.

foto_no_exif (13).png
Winning Dingo hit 200k. He got a huge boost last month and over doubled his monthly sub gain from the month before. Obviously due to the hype around VSaikyo, but I think he deserves it.

Fauna's Minecraft Monday is starting in a couple moments:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

IRyS is not fixable. She has fujo-brainrot and it is incurable.
Bae is a very close second for me, right behind IRyS. Objectively, Bae is an amazing all around entertainer, but IRyS is just too much of a glorious train wreck for me not to enjoy watching.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
This made me realize I don't know where many of the holomem rank on my list. Guess I'll get to work on that in a bit. Regardless, IRyS is #1 lore wise for me, because hope.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Bae is not for everyone but regardless she is a good streamer. I rarely watch her, but from the times I do watch there isn't really much I can critique other than things that come down to personal preference. I don't think she's a darling of this forum, certainly nowhere near the tier of PC and their associates, but she should be.

We could, instead, make a TVA resident gachikois.
Funny how the only real gachikois on your list are all phase fans.

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Asylum chuuba tierlist?
S tier: Phase connect, Rin, kirsche, amiya, irys, bae
G tier (graduation): literally everyone else

We could, instead, make a TVA resident gachikois true and honest fans

Kirsche: Proctor
Pippa: Retink / Thhrang
Nyaru (and Caramel Women): God's Strongest Sanalite
Rie: Superduper
Shiina: Titanosaurus /Reningen
Nene: Nenelove
Gura: Nolan
Ina: Takodachi (?)
Irys: Akasplit /ValkyrieAce
Bae: TheRratC
Airi: Scoots

And the list goes on.

E:
Kattarina Qutie: Sithis
Amiya: Lakyus

E2: since many had an issue with being called gachis, I've now used a more friendly term.
I know this is dumb, but I was having "a moment" and I was bored.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

And the list goes on.
1680452773034971.png
Forgetting someone?

SaejimaHaruka

Friendly advice: Do not try dating chicks from med school. It is a massive waste of time.
Riifu playing Who Wants to be a Millionaire and the question "Which US city suffers earthquakes due to being built near a fault" comes up. Answer is San Francisco obviously.

And her chat: "They deserve it"
I can't believe I completely missed the debut of a green haired elf with bangs and a Scottish accent. Just give me scissors and she'll be perfect... She's actually pretty fun, although I'm not a huge fan of the super coomerbaity member content. I do have to admit that the dirty Scot mommy shtick is making me feel things I'm embarrassed about, but I can't help but think of her as a bit of a whore. It does bring the money in though, just look at Vox. All of EIEN has been a huge but pleasant surprise.
Nyanners inches ever closer to full on face reveal this time hiding behind Groucho Marx glasses

View attachment 18904

Why does she hide her face? Its literally no secret, she's posted her face before.

>Vshojo
>having standards
:ameheh:
Ah, Nyanners. The only person who I despise more than Rie. This thing has been around for fucking ever. Anyone remember this banger?
She's the internet equivalent of a water bear. Somehow adapting to every current trend, feeding of any community she can find just to get some of that sweet clout. She was a pick-me 4chan girl, the totally quirky wannabe VA girl, transitioned into a full-blown SJW for a while, and now she's a loli vtuber talking about sex and dicks - which is totally different from "pomf pomf pomf".
Now trend chasing is nothing new, but she's really mastered the craft. More than a decade on the internet using the same name and somehow she is baiting a face reveal in 2023? Like @Sami UwUso said, she's shown her face a bunch. There's literally pictures of her on her KnowYourMeme page. I hate her, but also admire her ability to somehow move on from her past while maintaining a large part of her audience. It is just uncanny, like she's some absurdist fourth dimensional entity that just wants attention while simultaneously enjoying pissing people off. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if there were "Nyanners FACE REVEAL?!" clips being posted well past my death, which might honestly come sooner rather than later.

I remember some people agreeing that a Holo X Smite collab would be cool, so I tried looking up some vtubers that play Smite. This was the second result...

hololive ruined /jp/

It crosses me that Uruka's thighs and legs were never clipped, but fucking Yuko foot-baiting for subs? Here you go sir, instantly clipped fresh for you. Damn it.
:yagoocry:

have uru tit

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

The Rrat

Early Adopter
We could, instead, make a TVA resident gachikois list

And the list goes on.

E:
Kattarina Qutie: Sithis
Amiya: Laykus

He's right, you are forgetting someone:

Sithis: Sithis BBC enjoyer

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

And the list goes on.
So you are saying we should get a "X gachikoi" custom title? is that what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom