"My feet are the same size as my mom's, and for some reason I thought her feet are 27 centimeters, that is humongous; No, my feet are... 23... 22.5 to 23 wait let me double-check, uh my sister says that's like US size 10, oh I'm like a size 7 lol so no, I'm not bigfoot!"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
They're grinding her down to her bones at her work, she announced during her megaman x4 playthrough she would not be able to play any IQ intensive games this month or the next.
Do we know her roommate?
Well, she most likely lives in or near greater LA, possibly with her mother, not a US citizen and born in South Korea, early 30s and a number of other Phase girls who have seen her say her bodytype literally matches her model.
Good luck finding a Zuccbook or something.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Kaela's Subnautica base is really impressive.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Is it just me or is the shork brain less hinged than usual

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
This is her best song. Mostly because she actually knows it. Seems like 90% of everything else she tries to sing she either is not confident enough or doesnt know/practice the songs so she scuffs it. She has a very nice singing voice and it would be impressive to see if she committed to it.
Could be better if she wasn't sick tbh. Last karaoke stream was neat, tho!
EDIT: here it is, 8m36s
I owe you a blowjob

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
They're grinding her down to her bones at her work, she announced during her megaman x4 playthrough she would not be able to play any IQ intensive games this month or the next.
Do we know her roommate?
Airi's opsec is actually quite admirable. The only thing known about the black company is that it involves lots of driving and number crunching.
Speaking of Airi's job, I've wondered why she's bothering to stay. It can't pay that much if she's still living with family, unless she's the primary breadwinner. Not to mention how she's treated like utter garbage

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
I don't know if it's really that new, but it's definitely been ramping up over the years and becoming more prevalent in various media. However in many cases they just use the names and not much else, in Genshin's case there's at least one case ot be made with Venti/Barbatos where the Genshin character kind of reflects some aspects of Barbatos' depictions from the past as a green-clad archer. Aside from Paimon that doesn't seem to have that much of a connection, the only other goetic demon connection I can name offhand is Fischl/Amy, and even then it's kind of a reach because there's not a lot of overlap with the Goetic Amy with what is an actual female name. The only possible argument to make in the case of Goetic overlap is Oz, Fischl's familiar, as Goetic Amy is said to grant good familiars.

I know there's a few others that are named elsewhere in the game in much more subtle ways, and referenced in roundabout fashions. Not all of them are characters either, like Decarabia and the Decarabian Tower tiles and Morax lending the name to the in-universe currency (mora). It's a lot more convoluted seeming than just surface level 'Haha western demonology references lmao', and while not the deepest still, I can't help but wonder if there's some grander plan behind it because an awful lot more work is put in to sneak these references in when so few people would get them. If it was just the names and nothing more I wouldn't even question it.
I don't know if the names of Solomon's key have something to do with it or not, but Genshin is based on Gnosticism and not in a superficial way, literally from the archons to the sky being false and the demiurge reference when stopping the twins from leaving the world. Even "the god of knowledge" being contrived to just knowing about Teyvat, and the destruction of the city that try to get forbidden knowledge. It's all taken from Gnosticism.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sara is doing some sick Pokemon TCG pulls rn, holo Charized EX guaranteed :pippasquish:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Less than 30 mins in and Mari has hit the first three sub goals

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
If most agreed with him, most would’ve said something similar. But interestingly, that didn’t happen. Almost like you’re the minority
Nolan please! Most people probably have your posts hidden by default. Your post had 14 negative and Nolan reactions and 3 thumbs up reactions. His post had only 3 mad at the internet reactions (one of them being you) and 12 reactions of agreement with him and one horrifying in regards to you. I think the math speaks for itself here, they don't need to waste time posting when a reaction suffices.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Less than 30 mins in and Mari has hit the first three sub goals

Well that was fast. All goals unlocked except the last two:
Untitled.png
:shiinastare:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Nolan please! Most people probably have your posts hidden by default. Your post had 14 negative and Nolan reactions and 3 thumbs up reactions. His post had only 3 mad at the internet reactions (one of them being you) and 12 reactions of agreement with him and one horrifying in regards to you. I think the math speaks for itself here, they don't need to waste time posting when a reaction suffices.
At this point all there is to be done is:
•Point and laugh at his retarded shit.
•Tell him to kill himself out of shame for his inability to not be a sperg ("POGGGGGG").
•Give him negrate stickers.
•Call him a fag for his TMI posting (we don't care or need to know you're "joining" a stream); especially for that whole thing about being bisexual and then his Vox homolusting.

I don't know dude. :zaionwhatsgoingon:

Basically the retarded chimp is going to continue smearing his shit all over the walls, annoying you and I; others will excuse his shit-smearing when you state that this is annoying. Literally just do any/all of the above and continue with your day.

Maybe this is some big-brain 4D shogi play to groom his ego/Idea Guys him like Chris, and him telling the Internet about his jizz Fanta result will make every time you've seen him breaking containment in your oshii's chat worth it.
Don't make me tap the sign.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Jones' Fear and Hunger vids are popping off

Archive

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
this is completely wrong

My post did have 11 "Nolan moment" but those are neutral reactions and can be anything from negative, positive, and inbetween. simply ask Proctor. All technically I got 4 positives as I got an agree myself
2. this
His post had only 3 mad at the internet reactions (one of them being you) and 12 reactions of agreement with him
Is also wrong

His post had 6 laughings, 4 MATIs, and 4 agrees, 1 horrified, 1 Nolan moment
Screenshot - 2023-03-25T223234.854.png
And 1 gold. I don't think I need to explain that finding something funny doesn't mean you agree with everything the person is saying.

Once again, if most people agreed with him, why would he be the only one to react this way?

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Kronii can have mommy vibes too
If you want to be a forgotten car baby, then yes.

Can we settle all TVA disputes with a good ol fashion colosseum? We should give each party a random non-weapon to see how creative they can be. Battle to the death. Whoever survives can be right, win the dispute, and win internet brownie points.

The two items for this dispute should be a cordless vacuum and a blender. Good luck fuckers.

Last edited:

MR.T800

Why do you cry?
[- ALL OF YOU NEED TO DRINK MORE LEAN [:lean:]

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
this is completely wrong

My post did have 11 "Nolan moment" but those are neutral reactions and can be anything from negative, positive, and inbetween. simply ask Proctor. All technically I got 4 positives as I got an agree myself
2. this

Is also wrong

His post had 6 laughings, 4 MATIs, and 4 agrees, 1 horrified, 1 Nolan moment
View attachment 17746
And 1 gold. I don't think I need to explain that finding something funny doesn't mean you agree with everything the person is saying.

Once again, if most people agreed with him, why would he be the only one to react this way?
Are we gonna need a fucking /#/ containment thread?

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Genuinely curious who has Nolan set to ignore.

Simply agree if you do no need to bloat the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom