"You're drowning, but in the lead, and that's all that matters."Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
A new recipe from Hatsuri Shinonome, now it's creation a humidifier with your own hands.

And funny animation with Mio and Fubuki

edit and one more with Noel, Marine and Kanata

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Laplus and Suisei are both here in the return of Holo Kindergarten.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Chimkin Christmas rebroadcast

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

At this point, Kson is living her dream life. It'll be an interesting stream if she can get all the auditionees to come and discuss about their respective industries.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Elda Solar Studio was the company responsible for at least part of the art of the current run of Phase Connect merch artwork. They've been starting to post larger pictures of the art they've done over on twitter for the merch run and it looks really nice - they recognizably look like the original characters, but with alternate clothing styles that still capture the character's personality.
So here's some larger images of the characters they've posted so far:

Fpd8_GWaYAEY7CV

Fpd8sQDacAEQJ2k

Fpd802iacAENeGb

Lia, Lumi, Iori
Round 2 of Elda Sora Studio's offical artwork for Phase Connect Merch. I absolutely love Pippa's artwork, but Nasa and Michiru have cute designs too.

Fpmlhq8akAAoEsm

Fpd8TMGaAAAdht5

Fpd8jrAaEAEkdmX

Pippa, Nasa and Michiru
Time for the last three PC artwork pieces - Yuri, Uruka and Tenma. Elda Solar Studio is promoting these nine characters in a single art piece, so I'm guessing other companies were responsible for the rest.

Fpsu2hkacAE-8np

FpmnUP-aIAMzxCe

Fpsu6MfaUAI9MfW

Yuri, Uruka, and Tenma

this shit

fuck it
ù

looks like there are new crumbs, somebody found any news on kotoka PL? Idk much about Reimu past circle so I don't know were to go from this

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
I didn't get a chance to listen to the whole thing, hopefully someone posts a gofile of it sometime soon because the 4chan icebox site is gay and I can't figure out how to download from there.

Bug Eater

ù

looks like there are new crumbs, somebody found any news on kotoka PL? Idk much about Reimu past circle so I don't know were to go from this

Pretty certain this is her? I just looked through her Twitter follows https://twitter.com/zoei_bugz (archive)
Haven't searched through the account properly, but you can confirm it from some of the music uploads

(archive)

Edit: there's so little activity here that I'd have to assume she was active somewhere else after Sept 2021? It's cool to hear some snippets of her old music at least. Even found a handful of posts on the vsingers thread talking about her and the group she was in

1677251872897.png

One other interesting thing to note is that she had the same vtuber mama as Kanda and Fumi from Niji JP.

Last edited:

this shit

fuck it
Yesterday I tuned in, heard her talk about "golden nectar" and "I won't pee on stream btw this is a joke btw if mgmt hear this, this is i joke" and logged out of twitter for the night

Pretty certain this is her? I just looked through her Twitter follows https://twitter.com/zoei_bugz
Haven't searched through the account properly, but you can confirm it from some of the music uploads

(archive)

That can't be, Kotoka doesn't bathe

View attachment 14508

JK, it might be her fr

UberSoldat

paul

Early Adopter
View attachment 14505
View attachment 14506

View attachment 14507

Josh was right, Discord really does ruin everything. Yuko is gonna get nerfed hardcore because of a handful of 40 year old chumcuck creeps sending her jizz tributes.
Is someone surprised by this development? I only read about Yuko's coomerbaiting here but was waiting for something like this to happen soon. If you walk down this content path you have to expect such creeps.

By the way: Okayu's birthday is still blocked by Sony in almost every country besides Japan and Somaliland, Kosovo, N. Cyprus :lolwat:. My VPN bandwidth is almost gone for this month...

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
View attachment 14505
View attachment 14506

View attachment 14507

Josh was right, Discord really does ruin everything. Yuko is gonna get nerfed hardcore because of a handful of 40 year old chumcuck creeps sending her jizz tributes.
:whatastory:
Wonder if there's an archive of yesterday's stream somewhere. I wanna see the moment she began to understand the group of degenerates she's cultivating. I respect Aviel for not putting any blame on Yuko but this was going to happen sooner or later with the way she was going. Doing the tribute is already pathetic as is but getting her to see it on stream with a SC is another level of discord basement dweller. She has another twitter space in a few hours so I wonder what she'll say about it if anything at all.

In non-coomer jewcorp news, Lily is doing her final stream in a minutes. Didn't watch her too much but she was always funny when I did and she vibed great with the rest of the Idol girls.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
:whatastory:
Wonder if there's an archive of yesterday's stream somewhere. I wanna see the moment she began to understand the group of degenerates she's cultivating. I respect Aviel for not putting any blame on Yuko but this was going to happen sooner or later with the way she was going. Doing the tribute is already pathetic as is but getting her to see it on stream with a SC is another level of discord basement dweller. She has another twitter space in a few hours so I wonder what she'll say about it if anything at all.

In non-coomer jewcorp news, Lily is doing her final stream in a minutes. Didn't watch her too much but she was always funny when I did and she vibed great with the rest of the Idol girls.

Remember yesterday when I was saying that jidf was a warzone between the pro coomer side and the normal people?
Mysteriously, almost all of the threadshitters who were sperging about it and who were defending it, yet denied they were from discord, suddenly disappeared as soon as that announcement came out.

Discord and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

this shit

fuck it
Two mean girl femcels mocking your love advice requests live now

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Kiara is not build for deepthroat.
View attachment 14495

Thank you Kiara. I've now learned that the potato chip inside your throat is called an epiglottis, and the internet has also let me know that yes, it is indeed also a voyeur-class fetish. I'll now go and spoon my eyes off like Dr Weir from Event Horizon.

rtutyruyruy.png

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Commie metalsinger has a decent take for once, in context this is talking about the randy twitter dunking on Sinder's shitty song

wew

Male hag love!
I grabbed some screenshots from the discord in question for posterity regarding "THE BOO BRO CUM INCIDENT" as dubbed by /vt/
The man in question.

View attachment 14509
View attachment 14510
View attachment 14511
The Image that kicked off the entire thing.

you made an account just to post this and I want you to know I hate you
pretty sure this man needs to drink more water
Also it sucks the hammer has to come down on her but its better to reel it in early before worse shit happens and she some how gets a big anti group fucking with her and the company takes a hit

tangourilla

Degen
you made an account just to post this and I want you to know I hate you
pretty sure this man needs to drink more water
Also it sucks the hammer has to come down on her but its better to reel it in early before worse shit happens and she some how gets a big anti group fucking with her and the company takes a hit
Yes, yes I did. Figured I could conTRIBUTE.

Anyway, yeah, she is gonna get reeled in I suspect. The ASMR stream earlier this week really pushed the limits with her basically masturbating on a bread plushie naked to get her viewers riled up. I wonder if management is going to watch that now and have a talk.

And he was dehydrated.
Screenshot from 2023-02-24 09-28-01.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Commie metalsinger has a decent take for once, in context this is talking about the randy twitter dunking on Sinder's shitty song

I blocked this bitch i decided to just block every crybaby/fag/troon i see on twitter in the vtuber community my for you page is full of this shit

Yuko was chasing after all this wtf they thought was gonna happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom