"You wanna go? You wanna fight!?"Sister Claire

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
View attachment 11197
What happened that has our hebrew bros winning again? Quick rundown on why managers are doing a flip after working with anime girls?
Ever see a Jewish mother? Those Jews are probably immune to any kind of menhera after what they had to grow up with, so they have the skills to handle such things.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 11197
What happened that has our hebrew bros winning again? Quick rundown on why managers are doing a flip after working with anime girls?
The day shall come when the jews purchase Nijisanji and we finally get Shalome and Vox circumcision handcam stream.
Is your oshi Kosher?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Also Shark tweet might be a hint of something or more random bullshit, who knows

Maybe she's coming back soon. After finally listening to the part of her SC reading a few months ago where she read my name and part of my message, I'm really eager to see her return.

:hope:
:magnicope:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
Shamelessly stolen from /vt/. All but two of them still stream

Attachments

• 1674231630199667.png
    1674231630199667.png
    901.8 KB · Views: 181

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spider playing Net Yaroze homebrew games for OG PlayStation

Previously, spider/Onolumi watchalong

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

chihirogumi

Shamelessly stolen from /vt/. All but two of them still stream
Usually fans are saviorfags, but Purin might be the chuuba version of a saviorfag (for Tsunderia). Last one standing out of the first two gens and still streaming like a trooper.

Minor drama news:
Saw this on /vt/. Some 1 view chuuba has been sperging on twitter about the ebil 4chins. Apparently it's because she leaked her business DMs with Shondo over the 3D model she was going to make for her. She leaked it to her discord hugbox, and Shondo decided to back out due to the breach of trust. Now she's been dramawhoring on Twitter and her discord while Shondo ignores her. Pretty funny.

1674220174316606.png
1674213388537809.png
1674213622366245.png
1674213984074864.png
1674218892602817.png

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
How is the loli this based. It's illegal.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sava's ASMR stream started a while ago and is still going, would've shilled it earlier but I kinda fell asleep listening to it:ponrys:

Shadow is like the ultimate shittest of how much you're willing to put up with lolishit for otherwise good content.

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter
Amiya looks into PS1 homebrew with that black console, Net Yaroze.

The Lia and Kirsche collab is delayed until later because of meds.
1674244958216.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Maybe I'm reading into this too much, but if someone came up to you and told you they really hated your purple and orange polka dotted socks in a snarling tone, how bothered would you be if you never actually owned such a pair of socks? Like, even if you're menhera, something like that you'd shrug off if you didn't think it was applicable in at least some way. I'm not a fan of coomerbait so I don't watch yuri, so idk what she's actually doing, but I wonder if maybe she wonders sometimes if she's happy with what she's doing, and thats why it got a reaction.
I also have never had any sort of celebrity to have to deal with schizos and autists sending me anonymous messages so my armchair psychologist bs is even less grounded in reality.

I make an exception for normie-ish females in some cases. It seems like it would be grating to constantly be referred to as a guy online if you were a woman, especially if you have a username/avatar that is not explicitly female (though with how many guys have female avatars, maybe even that isn't much help). This trans junk has made all of this a lot more irritating and bothersome than it should be. Most of the time though, your rule is good imo.

Presented without comment:
View attachment 11167
Twitter | A
(edit: actually I'll clarify for anyone not looking closely, this was not pippa, just another user)

In unrelated news, did you know there are actually TWO (2) Dr. Lolime vtubers in FlaVR?
(If you don't mind, consider letting me know if you did or not in this poll because I'm curious: https://strawpoll.com/polls/bVg8oRPeNnY)

Yes that's right, it's not just the male nurse who thinks men can legitimately be pregnant and thinks nutrition isn't important for medical considerations using the citrus loli character that Pippa and her chat created that fateful evening - we also have the very chill and cool actual female German Dr. Lolime who is obsessed with Five Nights at Freddie's and has an almost encyclopedic knowledge of the franchise, and who also enjoys Crusader Kings among other comfy games. In fact, she not long ago got her very own live2D model officially making the transition from pngtuber to vtuber:
View attachment 11168

As thanks for your engagement, here are some pictures i found made by ai art guys - some on the fan discord, some on /fvr/:

There is an AI thread around. Those are all really nice.

Usually fans are saviorfags, but Purin might be the chuuba version of a saviorfag (for Tsunderia). Last one standing out of the first two gens and still streaming like a trooper.

Minor drama news:
Saw this on /vt/. Some 1 view chuuba has been sperging on twitter about the ebil 4chins. Apparently it's because she leaked her business DMs with Shondo over the 3D model she was going to make for her. She leaked it to her discord hugbox, and Shondo decided to back out due to the breach of trust. Now she's been dramawhoring on Twitter and her discord while Shondo ignores her. Pretty funny.

Loving the "Im autistic" defense she is now going with. Also, I do love how loli and loli-related drama constantly ends up outing shitty people with the whole "rules for thee but not for me".

Lolis are pretty cool. They get to deal with a ton of twitter hate and most develop thick skin against moralfags.

Also Lumi being Lumi

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Tbh she pretty much nailed it except Tim Hortons should be lower and I would put dominos above little cayzers as Mouse calls it. Chick Fil A would deserve S tier but as things are now it's as expensive to eat a chick fil a meal as it is to just buy an actual meal from a sit down restaurant so there's no point to it.

Tim's isn't as good as it used to be before the franchise buyout, but it also has a significant difference in quality depending on both whether you're in Canada or the US, and further depending on the individual location. It's best locations I'd say an A is fair, but it averages B and uncommonly drops to a C. It's still partially favouritism and bias because of the memories I have of what it used to be, but the only thing I get other than coffee are sausage biscuits and there's one basically across the street from me.

I've only eaten from Wendy's, KFC, A&W, Domino's and McD's on that list within the last... 20 years though, I think Wendy's is S because the portion sizes for drink and fries cannot be beat, A&W is S-A depending on what I order and if I get it on location or delivered, KFC is B-D depending on location and what they have available on the menu since they've had some real good shit that just randomly vanishes eventually (fucking chicken fries please god), Domino's is D for Domino's and McD is "I'm to tired/drunk and need to eat in the next 9 minutes" because I can get a big mac in my hands in less than 10 minutes from leaving my apartment. The rest I've never seen or tried, and I'm not going to list any local places I know because I know how easy it is to find people that thoughtlessly talk about their nearby food scene. :smugpipi:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This Suisex x The First Take thing is popping off incredibly hard. It went from 200k views to 1.5 mil in under 20 hours, there's like six different Suisei-related twitter tags trending too. She's just too powerful.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Tim's isn't as good as it used to be before the franchise buyout, but it also has a significant difference in quality depending on both whether you're in Canada or the US, and further depending on the individual location. It's best locations I'd say an A is fair, but it averages B and uncommonly drops to a C. It's still partially favouritism and bias because of the memories I have of what it used to be, but the only thing I get other than coffee are sausage biscuits and there's one basically across the street from me.

I've only eaten from Wendy's, KFC, A&W, Domino's and McD's on that list within the last... 20 years though, I think Wendy's is S because the portion sizes for drink and fries cannot be beat, A&W is S-A depending on what I order and if I get it on location or delivered, KFC is B-D depending on location and what they have available on the menu since they've had some real good shit that just randomly vanishes eventually (fucking chicken fries please god), Domino's is D for Domino's and McD is "I'm to tired/drunk and need to eat in the next 9 minutes" because I can get a big mac in my hands in less than 10 minutes from leaving my apartment. The rest I've never seen or tried, and I'm not going to list any local places I know because I know how easy it is to find people that thoughtlessly talk about their nearby food scene. :smugpipi:
For Wendy's, I only go there for their spicy chicken sandwich, which doesn't leave me as bloated/groggy as Chic-fil-A's sometimes does.
McDonald's is a breakfast place, it might as well be closed any other time.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
While technically true, this phrasing has me going “:confusedshuba:
View attachment 11209
Yes, I suppose 8 hours is ‘under’ 20 hours…?
I uh, said under 20 hours because I remember it having 200 before I went to bed, and having 1.5 mil when I woke up. The flow of time is convoluted in Eastern Europe and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom