"I found Jesus too; I found Jesus at the church, and I'm still sad"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

This response to that message is solid gold

So that's why she's called 'Froot'

Hilarious how all the replies are her twitch simps comforting her until you click on the "offensive content" filter and suddenly all the replies dunking on her show up

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
All this Froot drama probably has Silvervale praying to God that no one ever comes forward with dirt on her, since Mamavale already has somewhat of a following and her brother is a vtuber as well.
:smugpipi: let the fires of autism burn wide and bright

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Mario Party off-collab with the biggest ships of either Branch
Kiara and Flare get along really well, so I'm excited for this one

Related twitter retardism:
View attachment 10404

What if the mario party curse fucks over calli and she gets pinned with doing/smuggling drugs with boogey voxx. :lean::calidrinking:

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

>zen is playing neptunia with the JP voices
Fuck yes. Zen is one of the few Vshojos I’m fine with so I’m quite pleased to see her play Neptunia…..actually is this the first ever vtuber to play Nep that isn’t some obscure 2view?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
What if the mario party curse fucks over calli and she gets pinned with doing/smuggling drugs with boogey voxx. :lean::calidrinking:
Calli live-raided by police? LET'S GOOOOOO

Kalion

:)
Everytime you click on Eira's stream, you're gambling on if she's going to be playing a game, chatting about visual novels, or watching vore and mpreg videos.
1673388319392.png

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Just tuned into the Rin stream, I love how you can tell the difference in mannerisms between her and her mother via her model.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So I decided to dig into Lord Commander Chaos a little, aka Gavis Bettel, and stumbled into something of how far back his past life goes. So apparently this guy goes way back to gmod trolling antics as Zuthar13 you can hear his voice in videos on the linked archive channel. This guy's reputation is fucking ancient too with this steam post dating back to 2013 referencing him.

According to this wiki entry he's been in this whole youtube thing since 2009 and started his gmod streak in 2011.

Edit: I managed to find an unlisted video tied to Lord Commander Chaos' channel to further show it is the same guy. (Archive)

From what I've been able to briefly piece together, he was a known troll who eventually grew out of all that, quit youtube for awhile, came back as Lord Commander Chaos, and then he dropped that and eventually became Gavis Bettel. Considering this age you can probably find our new favorite Jester calling people fags and who the hell knows what else if you dig up stuff as this was the old internet days kind of stuff.

I found multiple comments on his Zuthar video from presumably his old fans basically calling him a fag and a sellout for turning into a vtuber.

Perhaps someone here who was into gmod back in those days can chime in, as I didn't know who this guy was as Zuthar until an hour ago.
Not enough people get called fags on the internet these days, I might have to check this guy out.

I see a lot of vtubers doing more and more obscene shit on stream, what is the asylum's opinion? Are these people genuinely this weird or just doing it for clout? Trying to outdo each other in degeneracy?
Well, Lia at least is genuinely that weird and why I tune into her channel.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Answer number 2. (i'm be a little sleepy when answering last time) Because of that pictures too. They are connected, or were connected not only online.
Is that supposed to be bettel? Fucking christ i did not expect that look, watch out hologirls this man is driving a white van around your neighborhood and wants to sell you candy

I see a lot of vtubers doing more and more obscene shit on stream, what is the asylum's opinion? Are these people genuinely this weird or just doing it for clout? Trying to outdo each other in degeneracy?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230110-172947-662.png

This is what Rins big surprise was lmao her stream crashed so she came back to show this and is now ending.

Screenshot_20230110-164134-125.png
Mother of God, the POUT

Okay I'm hooked :deztheroom:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Is that supposed to be bettel? Fucking christ i did not expect that look, watch out hologirls this man is driving a white van around your neighborhood and wants to sell you candy
Yes it is him, that twitter has his old online handle before he rebranded as Vtuber Lord Commander Chaos, I posted a wiki for his old old life as Zuthar13 a page back, here is another picture of him.

Bettel RL picture.PNG

AmpleChip

So Gavis is or was Froot's boyfriend? The vtubing sphere keeps on giving with these twists

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I only watch Hololive and I cant confirm this trend.
Hololive is about as lewd or harmless as it always has been, much less lewd than it was in 2019 for sure.
So whatever, the girls are weirdos but not offensively so and thats good

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So Gavis is or was Froot's boyfriend? The vtubing sphere keeps on giving with these twists
Froot did the illustation for his past life.

I haven't seen any hard evidence otherwise, sounds like a /vt/ rrat that evolved from this, unless I am missing something.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It's time for Yu-Gi-Oh with Shiina and Nova!

Donn' know how to play? Me neither! I read some stuff to try to keep up and I still don't know how to play! Which cards are the land? Is there lightingbolt?
Edit: She's gonna get to 30k while thirsting over yugioh cards and clussy isn't she? :shiinastare:
God speed Shiina! :pippasquish:

Last edited:

vestars20

Early Adopter
Yes it is him, that twitter has his old online handle before he rebranded as Vtuber Lord Commander Chaos, I posted a wiki for his old old life as Zuthar13 a page back, here is another picture of him.

Dude looks how I feel. Depressed

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Dude looks how I feel. Depressed
The man has internet rebranded himself three times now and had a major meltdown last night due to scuff, he's probably not doing too hot overall.

That elevator music he played for 20 minutes was probably the music of his soul, fired audio and all.
It's time for Yu-Gi-Oh with Shiina and Nova!

Donn' know how to play? Me neither! I read some stuff to try to keep up and I still don't know how to play! Which cards are the land? Is there lightingbolt?

You need a PHD in autism to understand everything going on in Yugioh. Their is too much shit going on and the forever expanding card pool and text boxes do not help.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Just like play Time Wizard with baby dragon and then scream about kunais wit chain or some shit, then conveniently forget how Swords of Revealing Light works and have it do something you really need at that moment whenever you play it. That's how the protagonists do it or something, I dunno, I stopped paying attention because Yu Gi Oh got too autismal for me after GX.

And watching this makes me feel like I did the right thing, because seeing these fucking bibble-length card descriptions with like 12 key words each makes me want to commit Gavis.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom