"I know you like your cocks, but don't bring your preferences into my streams!"Kureiji Ollie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

terminally virgin.
Vtuber is virgin......

:selenpointandlaugh:

never trust any vtuber who act like a virgin, they probably already get blacked multiple times, just like Enna

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
never trust any vtuber who act like a virgin, they probably already get blacked multiple times, just like Enna
That flip wishes she gets blacked. The only dick she's taking is attached to a wigger.

isn't she chinese
Shit, I mistook her for Millie, point still stands though.

chihirogumi

Limkin

Remember, Kyo taught her what a cervix is. That bitch is as loose as it gets now

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Wherein Mika has talked about, in no particular order:
- Shitting in a public pool (she swears it was an accident)
given that the other brown lumps floating around there were Indonesians, it's safe to say the turd was the least disgusting thing in the pool

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Even if she was the worst performing person on the team there is still an absolute minimum level of performance she has to achieve to do this successfully. And she hit it. I highly doubt you can boost any random to Pred rank.
There was a window this season where actually just about anyone could get to Pred because of the changes to the rank system - but people started adapting to that pretty quickly - Selen's team caught the tail end of that I guess, but even at that point I don't think you could get to Pred by not fighting at all the way someone did on the first day....

Autisticus

What am I supposed to look at here exactly
Nazuna added what is essentially the Japanese equivalent of "Well, it's about time to be going..." to her bio along with a wave and smile emoji.

She has since also added a reminder that her 1 year anniversary is soon.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Nazuna added what is essentially the Japanese equivalent of "Well, it's about time to be going..." to her bio along with a wave and smile emoji.

Mythic Mikeneko arc incoming.

Twin Adder

There was a window this season where actually just about anyone could get to Pred because of the changes to the rank system - but people started adapting to that pretty quickly - Selen's team caught the tail end of that I guess, but even at that point I don't think you could get to Pred by not fighting at all the way someone did on the first day....
I was curious as to the specifics of these changes that let you hit pred doing nothing are so I tried googling it and the first thing I saw was a subreddit with the gay name of r/apexuniversity so I guess I'm fine not knowing what the specifics are.

Man, I wasn't expecting Mythic to poach Rushia too.

Horo7618

No one in particular
I was curious as to the specifics of these changes that let you hit pred doing nothing are so I tried googling it and the first thing I saw was a subreddit with the gay name of r/apexuniversity so I guess I'm fine not knowing what the specifics are.
The TLDR is that you could get decent rank points by just hiding until late game.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Zelda autismo supreme of Holostars Aragami Oga just recently finished his totk main story playthrough, it took him a week flat
Oga Ch.荒咬オウガ - 【ゼルダの伝説 ティアーズ オブ ザ キングダム】旅に出る7【荒咬オウガホロスターズ】 [CIueZeyVX98 - 711x400 - 4h41m10s].png

And of course, he's interested in doing the sub-quest content but will probably do so in the background because he realized he's been playing nothing but zelda the past week (he did off-stream grinding in-between streams so his playtime is much longer than his stream implied)
I was going to rejoice for the fact but he mentioned he would be streaming any future DLC content so I guess I have to prepare for that eventually

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
given that the other brown lumps floating around there were Indonesians, it's safe to say the turd was the least disgusting thing in the pool
As a fellow Indo, I can confirm. Part of the reason why I didnt bother going to swimming pools since forever.
I'd assume she wasn't a virgin if she didn't live in a country that decided to ban premarital sex
The law itself is a bit, i dont know, somewhat loosely handled? You definitely could do it outside of marriage, so long that you can keep quiet about it or not doing it on places like hotels and what have you. There are some checks and other bits, but unless you decided "HEY I'M GOING TO DO IT OUTSIDE MARRIAGE IN THIS PLACE", the cops aint gonna bust down your door.

(Side note: neighboorhood might do it instead. Most houses here isnt soundproof.)

In case of Mika, maybe she's still introvert about doing actual relationship (hence "a virgin") while definitely more extrovert when discussing or socializing in less intimate/more friendly manner.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Stream has been going for quite some time but Suisei is a guest in her indie friend's channel (Kuon Ran) with Lupinus. Looks like it's Ran's fifth year anniversary.

They are the ones who designed Suisei's mic if you remember.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
She did an oopsie by adressing the trolls, like people here were saying getting carried this season is no bragging right and she should've moved on from this after hitting pred but it seems we're in for another round of shitposting :thisisstupid:View attachment 25837
On one hand I can see why this would be upsetting. Just a personal rrat so don't go treating it as gospel like every /vt/ post apparently, but I wouldn't be surprised if she became more desperate to prove herself as having potential after how poorly VSaikyo went compared to how well she did in scrums. Additionally, if she pulls her weight, who gives a shit if she's queueing with pros? Pred is top 750 players, do people expect her to soloQ that shit? Who's on that pred-level in the English Vtuber sphere that she could queue with instead? Most of that tier either doesn't know English, or knows it to some extent but might have issues with comms. Legitimately the only person I can think of ATM is Dtto/Qu-chan. In addition, these kinds of collabs are an opportunity to expand her connections in the Western pro scene, which could be extremely crucial in a potential scenario where she'd want to do what Shibuya Hal does in the west (pretty sure she already mentioned wanting to host customs).

On the other hand, the way this is written does make it feel like she's treating this more seriously than she should; I get she really wants to see that pred again, but I hope she's at least aware that people aren't gonna hold the one this season with as much respect, especially with how absolutely disastrous the launch was. That and, you know, don't encourage people to keep going by falling for bait and giving them attention.
One exception is his mate beatMARIO

Related clip of beatMARIO making a surprise appearance at a Lazulight karaoke stream as a late birthday gift to Pomu:

Watch the full stream, it's really entertaining and wholesome. In case you don't know who's beatMARIO, he was extremely influencial at the peak of Touhou's fandom/indie circle popularity, making Touhou remixes as COOL&CREATE/part of IOSYS.

Also, from what I've seen from Ito Life, he seems like a chill dude. Translations/clips have some coomer content, but clips/translations usually cherrypick that kinda thing since people click on those. He is known for NSFW doujins though, so I guess watch out for that.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
On one hand, lol. Lmao, Selen is so autistic she decided she had to sperg about a mediocre battle royale everyone pretends to enjoy

On the other, it was kind of a nothing burger (more or less just a retarded woman moment) and the stream itself was just a couple moments of seethe but Yamanbas are thinking she pissed herself mad about it, lmao

6/10, atleast she didnt tie her whole existance to Overwatch

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

God damn it Ken! You were supposed to be wholesome!

Transport at that scale is always de facto governmental. Sure the individual companies may be notionally private, but they're creatures of the laws they operate under; road and air travel wouldn't be possible without a legal regime that supports them either. For a simple example, most high speed trains are illegal to operate in the US because they don't meet the armour requirements that the US government imposes.
Saying the government can be the only one to do it because the government makes retarded regulation isn't a valid argument. Most big businesses in recent history are/were completely illegal in the face of the government, such as Uber, as you can't operate a taxi service without a medallion, which is only issued by the government, and in limited quantities, which created artificial scarcity and medallions at one point were worth millions of dollars each. Eventually Uber managed to become so big while illegal that it became accepted and now medallions are worth jack shit compared to before. If private business wants to solve something, they will, because bribery and corruption isn't a bug under oppressive government, it's a feature and nothing more than a payoff to the mafia in a sense so you can keep operating in peace.

As for the train industry, read "The Myth of Robber Barons" as it's very short and one of the topics covered were multiple government rail projects in the past that utterly failed and bankrupted while randos who were making their own lines were doing great because they expanded slower but were gaging market demand at all times to assure little waste.

Kalion

:)
Purin slays a rrat:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom