Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
God damn it Ken! You were supposed to be wholesome!
ken wholesome.png
archive

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
EIEN's mascot got a little spotlight.

"also Pichii does have a little bit of a butt jiggle, I don't know if it's noticeable but it's there.":sanasmile:

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Nazuna added what is essentially the Japanese equivalent of "Well, it's about time to be going..." to her bio along with a wave and smile emoji.

She has since also added a reminder that her 1 year anniversary is soon.
Kson wont allow it
E818tvNUYAot_gK.jpg

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Enna is vaguely talking about Nijisanji image as of late talking about how despite all that she is glad she joined Niji and is thankful for the friends she has made
Edit: timestamped courtesy of username generator

Also she has an original on the way and her dad just complimented her on it
>Commiefornia
Idc if he is a coomer who is paranoid about Kirb he's a based coomer who is paranoid about Kirb
Rin returns

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
>Commiefornia
Idc if he is a coomer who is paranoid about Kirb he's a based coomer who is paranoid about Kirb
Yeah, its hard to tell with these types. @Reticule what be your take on this. Also is it time to get your mind off the pussy and go to the gym, asking for Ken of course

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Yeah, its hard to tell with these types. @Reticule what be your take on this. Also is it time to get your mind off the pussy and go to the gym, asking for Ken of course
Ken is chill as long as you ignore him being a weird coomer and it doesn't leak into his work. I'm still not Ken, I'm wholesome!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Im bored and cant sleep so im just gonna drop a bunch of songs/covers from a smaller jp corpo that i just discovered

If anyone know them please spoonfed me a bit about them they have some amazing singer

This one is a vsinger and mygod she is good

Oh yeah and sakura that is the vsinger of this corpo is doing a karaoke right now its a must watch she has a rewlly good control of her voice

Last edited:

niggaphil

Enna is vaguely talking about Nijisanji image as of late talking about how despite all that she is glad she joined Niji and is thankful for the friends she has made
If there is a clip available, it would be nice

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu's been dropping some streams recently due to technical problems and stummy hort but she's back on time (🌈) with a Morrowind stream!

She also just hit 5k subs so be sure to pop in and congratulate her! :sanasmile:
1684429370821.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Limkin

So we are officially in the "Nijisanji is a big family and we all love each other" phase. Would be very funny if some of them announce graduations in the next month and then start spilling the beans on how horribly they were treated

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

kukkia

Early Adopter
So we are officially in the "Nijisanji is a big family and we all love each other" phase. Would be very funny if some of them announce graduations in the next month and then start spilling the beans on how horribly they were treated
I’ll have to wait for the clip but it seems like Enna was taking about the other talents. And even Zaion/Sayu said that she was treated well by the other talents and holds no ill will towards them. Given that she’s clearly fine with burning bridges, I don’t think she’s lying to protect them or anything.

Management being kinda garbage is basically a known factor at this point. The talents all hating each other or cliques or whatnot still doesn’t have any real basis outside of fan autism.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Ver back with announcement

the announcement was that he’s getting a 2nd lore video

People like to say this is just PR bs but I think that’s rather unlikely. These people do actually love Nijisanji and their friends in the company. Enna especially does.

I think it’s probably a psychological response to all the drama, like a bird defending a nest.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Banned VT memes will absolutely murder a vtuber for a couple of thousand Twitter likes:

FwWTOL4XsAI0LKD

Twitter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom