"Commenting on Holostars EN stream exposed my history with women"Pako

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Look at how happy Sakana is, it's been over two years and Sakana is finally going to get his first idol.

It will, of course, be extremely funny when his dreams are crushed.

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter
Hi-rez you faggots, let me buy the Ironmouse skin with gems, I've been literally saving for years for moments like these.

also unsurprisingly mouse is the face of the event.
View attachment 25880
You can buy them for gems, can't you? It's like 900 gems/skin

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Capture.JPG
Looks like Nasa wants to pickup and learn guitar. And of course, Phase's best guitar player has a recommendation

Capture2.JPG

Ending with a wholesome interaction.

Might be some fun content for Nasa to try out in the future. Maybe even a collab with Rie in some capacity.
Original Tweet
Archive

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Breaking news, Tenma commits herself to Total Frog Death:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I dont understand shit but i forgot she was top tier

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Was this you, Rin?

> Kill frogs. Behead frogs. Roundhouse kick a frog into the concrete. Slam dunk a frog baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy frogs. Defecate in a frogs food. Launch frogs into the sun. Stir fry frogs in a wok. Toss frogs into active volcanoes. Urinate into a frogs gas tank. Judo throw frogs into a wood chipper. Twist frogs heads off. Report frogs to the IRS. Karate chop frogs in half. Curb stomp pregnant frogs. Trap frogs in quicksand. Crush frogs in the trash compactor. Liquefy frogs in a vat of acid. Eat frogs. Dissect frogs. Exterminate frogs in the gas chamber. Stomp frog skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate frogs in the oven. Lobotomize frogs. Mandatory abortions for frogs. Grind frog fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown frogs in fried chicken grease. Vaporize frogs with a ray gun. Kick old frogs down the stairs. Feed frogs to alligators. Slice frogs with a katana.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

RiverBear

kestraline

Early Adopter
This one has been suggested because of the caption and being ex-tusundria (I know I misspelled it) who left when slugma did.
https://www.youtube.com/@EmberAmaneArchive/streams
Models don't match but that goes out the window as the other invaders seem to have all new models
Someone has gone through an old stream from a few months ago where she discusses a new character design with new assets.

Considering nobody has been able to find an account like they did for Jelly, looks like Ember is the third one. I guess Slugma brought her in.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

> Kill frogs. Behead frogs. Roundhouse kick a frog into the concrete. Slam dunk a frog baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy frogs. Defecate in a frogs food. Launch frogs into the sun. Stir fry frogs in a wok. Toss frogs into active volcanoes. Urinate into a frogs gas tank. Judo throw frogs into a wood chipper. Twist frogs heads off. Report frogs to the IRS. Karate chop frogs in half. Curb stomp pregnant frogs. Trap frogs in quicksand. Crush frogs in the trash compactor. Liquefy frogs in a vat of acid. Eat frogs. Dissect frogs. Exterminate frogs in the gas chamber. Stomp frog skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate frogs in the oven. Lobotomize frogs. Mandatory abortions for frogs. Grind frog fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown frogs in fried chicken grease. Vaporize frogs with a ray gun. Kick old frogs down the stairs. Feed frogs to alligators. Slice frogs with a katana.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
View attachment 25909
Looks like Nasa wants to pickup and learn guitar. And of course, Phase's best guitar player has a recommendation

View attachment 25911

Ending with a wholesome interaction.

Might be some fun content for Nasa to try out in the future. Maybe even a collab with Rie in some capacity.
Original Tweet
Archive

I'm very happy for Nasa, she's got a real pro to look to for this sort of stuff. I just wish she was a bit more recognized in Phase.

SZ 109

Archive:
[youtube-Lia Ch.【Phase Connect】] - TEACHING YOU COSPLAY [zZ_R0RarRdc][1684364464].mp4
[youtube-Abigill Anemoia Ch.] - 【Project Sekai】I'm back and I'm bringing miku with me [ckU-9I5HjwU][1684372057].mp4

Gofile

Sort by date / filter from the top right.
These archives expire, and aren't proper archives.
Feel free to make a proper reupload.

Especially for non karaokes, if anyone can provide context as to why the VOD was nuked, preferably with timestamps, it would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
So reporting from the Pippa thread Kirb lurked/chatted pretty much the whole YIiK stream then Pippa raided him jumping from 40 to 750 ccv chat bullies him with supers and then Pip jumped in VC for the rest of his stream they hit it off pretty good then they announced an interview on Friday

Good job pips

Also
Kirb: praised the capipis
Pip: you are the first person to say that
Screenshot_20230517-223154.png

Last edited:

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
So reporting from the Pippa thread Kirb lurked/chatted pretty much the whole YIiK stream then Pippa raided him jumping from 40 to 750 ccv chat bullies him with supers and then Pip jumped in VC for the rest of his stream they hit it off pretty good they announced an interview on Friday

Good job pips
they will be married on the morrow

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

God's Strongest Dragoon

So reporting from the Pippa thread Kirb lurked/chatted pretty much the whole YIiK stream then Pippa raided him jumping from 40 to 750 ccv chat bullies him with supers and then Pip jumped in VC for the rest of his stream they hit it off pretty good then they announced an interview on Friday

Good job pips
View attachment 25925
And the compilation of his chat logs in Pippa's chat

Twin Adder

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom