"The secret ingredient in my cookies are my boogers"Eva Ananova

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

fortnitesmasherX

She just described playing "Neverwinter Nights", a game that came out in 2002, as a child. Which means she's probably a :holohag:
Can't we reserve the term fag for people over 40? Why are 2000's kids fags now?

I liked Henri because he was "content". But when he started shitting on the other girls and numberfagging because Pippa was really high in numbers that shit pissed me off. This coming from a numberfag.
I understand that, I just thought it would mix things up a little.

Compare it to when you go out to work. Usually it's boring and routine, but then you have to start driving when there's a chance of an earthquake to make things interesting.

i dont think anyone else in NijiEN is autistic enough to play Mount and Blade but hopefully this means other corpos could get perms, i would love if Vesper played it
I really don't like Nina's personality, but I appreciate her taste in games.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
1682823742222.png
Welp. This bitch just listed about 200 manga/manwa. Yeah this bitch is OLD.

I really like this girl

Edit: Did she just say she did some covers? I wasn't fully listening. Is this Past Life stuff?

I really don't like Nina's personality, but I appreciate her taste in games.
What about her puts you off? Out of all of Gen 3 I thought I would hate her guts (given her past) but honestly, I feel like she's probably the best when it comes to her taste in games and her zatsudan and overall her streams. Doesn't take herself too seriously and likes to banter with chat.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

huh, didnt notice Nina Kosaka was streaming mount and blade, she is 8 hours deep in this current stream and seems very into it

i dont think anyone else in NijiEN is autistic enough to play Mount and Blade but hopefully this means other corpos could get perms, i would love if Vesper played it

Nina has been playing some of the "autism catnip" games from what I've seen, like CK3 and Factorio.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

fortnitesmasherX

What about her puts you off? Out of all of Gen 3 I thought I would hate her guts (given her past) but honestly, I feel like she's probably the best when it comes to her taste in games and her zatsudan and overall her streams. Doesn't take herself too seriously and likes to banter with chat.
Has she toned down her mommy schick, calling people honey, and pretending to be old? I haven't watched her in well over a year so maybe she got better.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Moona, Tako, Rat, and Squirrel cover. LET'S GOOOOO
Eh.... not a trainwreck or anything, and the singing isn't bad at all.... but the various parts don't quite flow together like they do in the original.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Wait nene is supposed to be a seal? I had no idea. Nothing about her design conveys the idea of a seal to me.
nene's husband dont kill me please

The awooga eyes are hilarious. More vtubers should do stuff like this
Yell at me if im wrong but it's a subaru situation. shes nota duck but people call her one same for nene and seals.
She was supposed to be a bear, she literally said so in her redesign debut stream and it's supposed to be her favorite animal.
I dunno exactly where the "seal" thing came from but I once heard it was first pushed by chinese fans (keeping in mind that Nene WAS in fact designed to pander to china before the taiwan incident) and later it was picked up by the JP/EN communities, though that might be completely wrong.

And you are correct, her design has nothing to do with seals, it's a weird dirndl with detachable bear ears and paws and a college jacket, eitherway it is as you say, a subaru situation where it just stuck and became part of her character gimmick, as shown in her version of the gen 5 hoodie outfits where it IS indeed a seal.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Has she toned down her mommy schick, calling people honey, and pretending to be old? I haven't watched her in well over a year so maybe she got better.
She toned it down nearly immediately. Seemed like it was just premier nerves causing her to lean into the bit really hard.
Eh.... not a trainwreck or anything, and the singing isn't bad at all.... but the various parts don't quite flow together like they do in the original.
Yea....I'm not a fan. And I'll be honest, I think Ina's inclusion is the biggest reason. Risu needed to be doing the Ahri part Ina was doing, and they should have used Reine for the part Risu was originally covering. Basically how Moona's version of K/DA covering "Baddest" was structured.

As a reminder:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi back with more Paper Mario

Horo7618

No one in particular
Toned down yes. Eliminated no - if you can't stand that at all, then she'll probably be a hard pass. But if you don't mind it to some degree she's pretty watchable these days (and I couldn't stand her originally....)

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Partition Three

tripped and fell down a hole
Yea....I'm not a fan. And I'll be honest, I think Ina's inclusion is the biggest reason. Risu needed to be doing the Ahri part Ina was doing, and they should have used Reine for the part Risu was originally covering. Basically how Moona's version of K/DA covering "Baddest" was structured.
I agree. Ina just doesn't have the vocal chops to carry that particular part.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Had no clue they were working on a cover.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Toned down yes. Eliminated no - if you can't stand that at all, then she'll probably be a hard pass. But if you don't mind it to some degree she's pretty watchable these days (and I couldn't stand her originally....)
Basically what Horo said. She toned it down by a lot but she still plays a bit of the older "mom-type" (drunken aunt) role. Her gaming picks are top notch and she is possibly one of the best talkers in the entirety of Corpo EN, alongside Vesper. She can just sit down and narrate shit and its just interesting to listen to. I would love to see these two collab and just talk about how weird it is being older in a sea of zoomers.

Her biggest flaw (when it comes to Vtubing) is her singing and she has been working really hard to improve on it. Atleast she is not tone-deaf but she likes to pick and sing songs that are out of her range.

Rana said she did a cover of Vivi by Hachi and Suki Kirai Suki from Zero no Tsukaima so I am assuming this is past life stuff. Tried searching on youtube and got some chubby furry vtuber but it doesnt sound like her.
EDIT: Im fucking retarded. she just has it in her channel. I fucking hate the LIVE+Video tags. I automatically check Live.

Also she had a short 4minute ASMR sample on her channel.

Saw the KDA cover. I agree with @reinigen in that they nerfed the shit out of RIsu and tried to buff Ina to a role she did not fit in. I wonder who picked the people that were going to sing this. Did they pick Ina for AIri because she sings in Korean and Ina is Korean?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom