General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
1682563276322.png

Just noticed this before I headed out. Lily Hops in his chat. Amusing.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
So Calli set up like a dynamic shifting camera for the karaoke with her mom. And uh, about a good third of the time it just zooms in on her mom's rack.

Tragically I need to go to bed now.

niggaphil

Update on the first Nijisanji EN who will attend Taiwan CWT event. They will announce the second and third one on following day

343600359_1234551123855400_5039031052007352816_n.jpg

Sounds like someone gonna graduate soon. :whatastory:

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
You're making this up. Proof or it didn't happen.
I just read a few of these posts within the past 30 minutes. Walked in the other room where someone was watching a show from 2005 or something. Character says "superduper" on the show while I'm in the room.
Life on Mars. Season 1, episode 2. (the british one. apparently there's an american show of the same name)
I am really beginning to suspect synchronicity is real. Though what it actually is, I can't say.

Last edited:

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Hold your Oshis close and kiss them goodnight. They might not be here tomorrow morning.
Inmates! Time to rise up. Strap Proctor to the chair and tape his eyes open. He must never close his eyes again. Your oshi's life depends on it.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
hey, i rather take these birds than my retarded family members and relatives

View attachment 22174
okay but at the same time do you really want a family comprised mostly of women? It can really fucking suck some days. Still love 'em though.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

Kson is still ""friends"" with vei and silver apparently.
Screenshot_20230426_194740.jpg
Edit: Vei and silver are still friends. Fuck my reading comprehension

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Bitch where's that $50K donation to Mermaids.
Correction. 57k

I remember when Pippa followed them and thinking it was a dumb idea.
Who cares? Its a dumb meme account managed by some people that seem to hate Niji while other hates Holo and another hates Vshojo.

Aprimum is probably unironically the kind of person where if she knew this site existed, she'd sign up just to pick a fight and argue with us to defend her whore daughter's honor.
I love this woman. She is a massive source of entertainment for me whenever shit happens. She is the Nolan version of Vshojo whenever Froot is involved.

Probably the most interesting thing that's been slowly revealed these last few months with Froot is how much of a backstabbing snake she actually is.

Sure she may have cheated on her husband but that might have been a personal one-off thing(read: How badly she needed to get dicked) between her and her SO, regardless of the obvious fact that you shouldn't do that, but even years after that blunder she's shown how far she will grift just to stay in the good graces of twitter.

Not only did Froot kowtow to the mob she could've just pretended to follow the status quo while supporting Silvervale behind the scenes but the recent stream speaks volumes otherwise.

As for the Mermaids charity noone is expecting her to donate 50k, that's just a meme, but she hasn't donated ANYTHING. Even a partial donation could show commitment to the vermin cause but her not showing any receipts on top of her retarded mother all but confirming it with that defense tweet shows how rotten to the core she truly is.

And after all this she tweets out some template good wishes while pretending she had nothing to do with it just reeks of massive bitch behind the scenes.

:Ame-SMELLTHEBULLSHIT:
Forgot to mention the patches thing. Also, i remember her throwing a bitch fit over Bettel getting into Holostars and possibly not telling her about it.

Seraphim?Angel? from V&U is currently having her ISP arc, and this chick went on a tirade for about 15 minutes about her ISP. It was pretty funny, she went menhera, and she is also doing voice acting for the characters in Monster Hunter Rise.

She is a bit of a tomboy and honestly she is super good. Only debuff so far that I have seen is that it seems like she can't sing for shit. I will probably shill her a bit.

Karaoke Oni is on. Shes so fucking good at singing. Tends to ramble a bit between songs but its fine. Very cute.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Kson is still ""friends"" with vei and silver apparently.
Edit: Vei and silver are still friends. Fuck my reading comprehension

Yeah i nazuna too did her thing. But i dont think they ever really interracted ?

Anyone heard of that? A streaming platform for vtubers only? I honestly think its not a good idea for exposure outside of the vtuber fandom

A

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Well, a few days ago, Lumi said Sakana would have to peel her off the side of his warehouse for her to not be in Phase. I doubt Lumi is all that strong, but we've all seen Sakana's noodle arms. I think she's safe from the Proctor sleep curse for now...

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ok boys bring out the booze and snacks! Taking bets now: What drama will we have on this beautiful evening?
Mamamori just said super duper and I immediately thought about this thread then freaking Nolan Crush appeared in chat like 2 secs later.
How f?
You can't fix the merge.

Prudent Lurker

Mamamori just said super duper and I immediately thought about this thread then freaking Nolan Crush appeared in chat like 2 secs later.
How fix?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>proctor sleeps
>mamamori says super duper
>stream implodes
Can we call up an exorcist for this accursed place real quick?

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Aprimum is my Oshi, I want more content or her retarded ass.

I CAN FIX HER GUYS!

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Ok boys bring out the booze and snacks! Taking bets now: What drama will we have on this beautiful evening?

You can't fix the merge.
I'm thinking something Asylum related perhaps. Maybe Takodachi goes insane after Ina unveils her newest playthrough of a FromSoft game and threatens to torch Cover HQ?
How fix?
Heh.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I think to start the year there were five main Western-focused small corpos.

Tsunderia totally collapsed.

Idol lost 60% of their Hebrew branch.

Production Kawaii had their entire 3rd gen disappear via a termination and a mass graduation event.

Phase Connect just recently terminated their contract with Yuri.

This can only mean one thing:

Dread it.

Run from it.

TOTAL PRISM SUPREMACY ARRIVES ALL THE SAME.

TPS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom